A sunroof is a great way to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air without dealing with the lack of security, leaks, rattles and other hassles that go with owning a convertible. With a sunroof, you can have the open air with just the touch of a button when you want it and all the benefits of a coupe or sedan when you don’t. The only downside to a sunroof is the wind noise in the cabin that makes it hard to have a conversation or listen to music.
- E&G Classics® Sun Visor$307.00 - $524.00
- E&G Classics® Sun Visor$524.00
- Stampede® Wind Tamer Sunroof Deflector$41.60 - $117.83
As your vehicle travels at speed with the sunroof open, air passes over the windshield and enters the sunroof opening, creating noise inside the cabin. This phenomenon is referred to as buffeting or wind throb. Various factors affect the level of noise, such as vehicle speed, wind direction and velocity, windshield angle, and cabin acoustics, making the noise in some vehicles louder than in others, but any vehicle with a sunroof is affected.
The decibel level in some vehicles can be so obtrusive that you have to shout just to be heard by the passenger alongside of you, or you have to crank the volume way up on the radio. But the solution to the noise problem doesn’t have to be closing the sunroof. You can have all the benefits of your sunroof without the noise when you install one of our sunroof wind deflectors. A sunroof deflector will alter your vehicle’s aerodynamics so the wind passes over the sunroof opening. You’ll be able to converse with passengers in a normal speaking voice, and hear every note of your favorite tune.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Sunroof Visors & Deflectors the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Weathertech, GTS, EGR, E&G Classics, AVS, Wade the Sunroof Visors & Deflectors we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
We offer sunroof deflectors that are made of tough, durable acrylic, for many years of dependable service, and they install in minutes with no drilling required. Once installed, you’ll find that a sunroof deflector creates a pleasing silhouette that will enhance the appearance of your vehicle. The deflector partially shrouds the sunroof opening, so you can drive with the sunroof cracked open a bit in light rain, enjoying fresh air without getting wet. The smoke tint will shield your eyes from direct sunlight, for safer driving. A sunroof wind deflector provides so many benefits, you’ll wonder how you got along without one!
Anyone with a pickup truck has had this experience: You’re driving and the road takes you right into the sun, shining right through the top of the windshield between the inside visors. You have no choice but to put your hand up so you can see where you’re going. You won’t have that problem with one of our sun visors. These durable, impact resistant, ABS plastic visors mount to the top of the roof, shielding your eyes from the sun for safer driving and giving your truck or SUV an awesome look unmatched by ordinary accessories. You get a practical, stylish addition that’s made right here in the U.S.A.
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherRecent reports have stated that in the United States, up to 40% of new vehicles are sold annually with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similar name used to describe an opening panel above your head. That means around 6 million cars and trucks a year leave the factories so equipped. Let's admit it: sunroofs are great. We all love the fresh air, the warm sun, and the cool breeze while driving, yet full convertibles just are not practical for 98.6% of us. A sunroof allows us to drive our 'practical' sedan, wagon, or SUV, yet experience the joy of Mother Nature as conditions allow.
- Exterior AccessoriesDo Rain Guards Really Work?With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors mounted on the same model vehicle you have, and ask for a test ride.
Browse by Vehicle
- Acura Sunroof Visors
- Audi Sunroof Visors
- BMW Sunroof Visors
- Buick Sunroof Visors
- Cadillac Sunroof Visors
- Chevy Sunroof Visors
- Chrysler Sunroof Visors
- Dodge Sunroof Visors
- Ford Sunroof Visors
- GMC Sunroof Visors
- Honda Sunroof Visors
- Hummer Sunroof Visors
- Hyundai Sunroof Visors
- Infiniti Sunroof Visors
- Isuzu Sunroof Visors
- Jaguar Sunroof Visors
- Jeep Sunroof Visors
- Kia Sunroof Visors
- Land Rover Sunroof Visors
- Lexus Sunroof Visors
- Lincoln Sunroof Visors
- Mazda Sunroof Visors
- Mercedes Sunroof Visors
- Mercury Sunroof Visors
- Mini Sunroof Visors
- Mitsubishi Sunroof Visors
- Popular Sunroof Deflectors Part Numbers
- WeatherTech® 89037 - Sunroof Wind Deflector
- WeatherTech® - Sunroof Wind Deflector
- Wade® 72-33102 - Universal Sunroof Wind Deflector (Up to 32.5")
- Wade® 72-33104 - Universal Sunroof Wind Deflector (Up to 34.5")
- Wade® 72-33106 - Universal Sunroof Wind Deflector (Up to 36.5")
- Wade® 72-33108 - Universal Sunroof Wind Deflector (Up to 38.5")
- Wade® 72-33110 - Universal Sunroof Wind Deflector (Up to 41.5")
- WeatherTech® 89091 - Sunroof Wind Deflector
- WeatherTech® 89149 - Sunroof Wind Deflector
- WeatherTech® 89001 - Sunroof Wind Deflectors