Sunroof deflectors re-direct the pesky wind gusts, severely cutting down on all the noise you normally get and provide a shield against stones and sediment that often have a habit of finding their way inside your vehicle, especially when driving in rural areas or on the highway. All deflectors on offer are made from ultra-durable acrylic and contour precisely to the roof of your vehicle. Besides, they add a sleek touch of style to your exterior as well!
Cruising around in your vehicle with the sunroof open is a great experience. Everything seems serene, until you hit the highway. Then, that soft and pleasant gust of wind suddenly turns into a full blown punch by the mother nature. And eventually, you have to close your sunroof. There is a two-word solution though – sunroof deflectors. And as we know how our clients appreciate having option, we've collected a vast inventory of sunroof visors for you.
You want to be able to throw your vehicle in cruise control with the sunroof open, but you don't feel like dealing with a whirlwind of noise crashing into your cabin. You're not alone. Many drivers look forward to mild weather when they can enjoy a nice breeze flowing through their vehicle only to have their good time ruined by wind that nullifies the whole experience. Yet, your car came with a sunroof for a reason. What's the use if you can't get the most out of it? With CARiD's array of sunroof visors, the good times are just beginning!
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Sunroof Visors the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Weathertech, AVS, Wade, GTS, EGR, E&G Classics the Sunroof Visors we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
The quality that you get from CARiD is unmatched, always. Since we are your official headquarters for bringing a more personal identity to your vehicle, we carry a full line of the finest sunroof wind deflectors. We do know that you want the very best for you vehicle. That's why the sunroof visors that we've gathered are exceptionally durable and stylish, as well as absolutely easy to install. At CARiD, we've got the selection and quality you need to do it right. So get comfortable because you might be here a while.
We only deliver maximum quality, and that's why our inventory of sunroof visors comes to you courtesy of names like WeatherTech®. What sets WeatherTech® sunroof deflectors apart is the superb design and advanced material. WeatherTech deflectors are crafted from the 4-mm thick cast acrylic that muffles noise variances while staying firm and resilient throughout all weather conditions. WeatherTech's MagicClip™ system lets you fasten your accessory onto your roof in a flash while the AirCushion™ gaskets guard your exterior from any rubs or scratches.
- Dodge Charger Sunroof Visors
- Chrysler 300 Sunroof Visors
- Cadillac Escalade Sunroof Visors
- Chevy Tahoe Sunroof Visors
- Chevy Silverado Sunroof Visors
- Ford F-150 Sunroof Visors
- GMC Yukon Sunroof Visors
- Infiniti QX56 Sunroof Visors
- Ford Expedition Sunroof Visors
- Dodge Durango Sunroof Visors
- Toyota Land Cruiser Sunroof Visors
- Nissan Armada Sunroof Visors
- Acura Sunroof Visors
- Audi Sunroof Visors
- BMW Sunroof Visors
- Buick Sunroof Visors
- Cadillac Sunroof Visors
- Chevy Sunroof Visors
- Chrysler Sunroof Visors
- Dodge Sunroof Visors
- Ford Sunroof Visors
- GMC Sunroof Visors
- Honda Sunroof Visors
- Hummer Sunroof Visors
- Hyundai Sunroof Visors
- Infiniti Sunroof Visors
- Isuzu Sunroof Visors
- Jaguar Sunroof Visors
- Jeep Sunroof Visors
- Kia Sunroof Visors
- Land Rover Sunroof Visors
- Lexus Sunroof Visors
- Lincoln Sunroof Visors
- Mazda Sunroof Visors
- Mercedes Sunroof Visors
- Mercury Sunroof Visors
- Mini Sunroof Visors
- Mitsubishi Sunroof Visors
| Posted by Archie | (Manassas, VA)
The product looks great, I'm really enjoying how it makes my Acura MDX looks. The product quality looks like I can go to Home Depot and buy the material and make it myself. The installation was a little difficult to do, cause I wanted to make sure it's put on right, but reading the instructions and watching the video helped a lot and should be easy to follow.
- Popular Sunroof Deflectors Part Numbers
- Wade® 72-33106 - Universal Sunroof Wind Deflector (Up to 36.5")
- Wade® 72-33104 - Universal Sunroof Wind Deflector (Up to 34.5")
- Wade® 72-33102 - Universal Sunroof Wind Deflector (Up to 32.5")
- Wade® 72-33110 - Universal Sunroof Wind Deflector (Up to 41.5")
- Wade® 72-33108 - Universal Sunroof Wind Deflector (Up to 38.5")
- WeatherTech® 89026 - Sunroof Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® 89131 - Sunroof Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® 89149 - Sunroof Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® 89020 - Sunroof Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® 89037 - Sunroof Wind Deflectors