- WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set.$40.00 - $99.95
- Putco Tape-On Window VisorsTape-On Element Window Visors by Putco.$34.99 - $157.99
- AVS Tape-On Ventvisor Window DeflectorsVentvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...$28.44 - $151.29
- AVS In-Channel Ventvisor Smoke Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the elements while keeping...$37.34 - $84.47
- Wade Tape-On Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorSlim Design Smoke Window Deflector by Wade. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit, looks and functionality.$53.56 - $90.97
- GTS Tape-On Smoke Bubble Ventgards Window DeflectorsSmoke Bubble Ventgards Window Deflectors by GTS. Ventgards give you protection from the wind and let you have fresh air in the cabin, even when it's raining. Bubble Ventgards provide even more coverage than standard Ventgards, so...$75.96
- GTS Tape-On Ventgard Window DeflectorsVentgard Window Deflectors by GTS. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements any vehicle, and they also help eliminate...$55.87 - $75.24
- GTS Tape-On Ventgard Sport Window DeflectorsVentgard Sport Window Deflectors by GTS. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They significantly reduce wind noise,...$49.43 - $75.33
- EGR In-Channel Window VisorsIn-Channel Window Visors by EGR. To channel away sleet, rain, and snow while having your car windows open, go with these sturdy add-ons that are extremely easy to install. They fit securely into the upper channel of the window for a...$50.58 - $99.55
- EGR Tape-On Window VisorsTape-On Window Visors by EGR. To suppress inclement weather before it infects your interior, you need these highly efficient parts that are custom-crafted to perfectly fit your vehicle. Built from durable, high-impact acrylic, the...$46.49 - $151.81
- RI Tape-On Window VisorsWindow Visors by RI. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Window Visors. These attractive parts will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$43.75 - $119.00
- WeatherTech Stone and Bug DeflectorStone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech Easy-On Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is required!...$59.95
- AVS Bugflector II Hood ShieldBugflector II Hood Shield by AVS. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector IIHood Shield. The Bugflector I is made...$51.10 - $76.10
- AVS Acrylic Aeroskin Hood ShieldAcrylic Aeroskin Hood Shield by AVS. If youre a road warrior and drive a lot of miles in your vehicle, youll quickly find that the front of your hood becomes pockmarked with small dents and chipped paint. Protect your hood and add...$36.17 - $127.91
- AVS Bugflector Hood ShieldBugflector Hood Shield by AVS. Protect the leading edge of your hood from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector Hood Shield. The Bugflector is made from tough, impact...$49.30 - $65.90
Sunroof visors, also known as sunroof deflectors, help to maximize your automotive enjoyment by providing significant advantages to your vehicle. First of all, the visors reduce wind noise allowing you and your passengers to communicate in a normal speaking voice and listen to favorite music. Secondly, you can partially open your sunroof in light rain and enjoy fresh air driving your vehicle without getting wet. Meanwhile, when the sun shines, the tinted deflector will protect your eyes from the direct sunlight. The sunroof visors, once installed, also help add a touch of style to your vehicle.
In our digital store you will find a comprehensive array of various Kia sunroof visors made by the top-notch manufacturers such as EGR, AVS, Wade, WeatherTech, and many others. To provide exceptional durability for long, trouble-free performance, the sunroof deflectors are made of tough acrylic material. They stand up to cold, heat, UV rays, etc. and still look good. The visors have a precise design and can be installed easily and quickly. Add a sleek look to the roof of your Kia by installing practical and stylish sunroof visors offered at CARiD.
Guides & Articles
- Sunroof VisorsHow To Install A Universal Sunroof VisorSunroof deflectors install on your vehicle's roof in front of the leading edge of the sunroof itself. The rounded, upwardly-curving shape they possess redirects air so it flows up and over the sunroof opening instead of into the vehicle. Because of that built-in curve, most deflectors extend over and effectively cover approximately three to six inches of the sunroof opening at the front - blocking sun glare that would normally beam directly into your eyes.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
Kia Sunroof Visors & Deflectors Reviews
1993 Ford Thunderbird