Browse by Vehicle
- 4Runner Sunroof Visors
- 2000GT Sunroof Visors
- Avalon Sunroof Visors
- Camry Sunroof Visors
- Carina Sunroof Visors
- Celica Sunroof Visors
- Corolla Sunroof Visors
- Corona Sunroof Visors
- Cressida Sunroof Visors
- Crown Sunroof Visors
- Echo Sunroof Visors
- FJ Cruiser Sunroof Visors
- Fortuner Sunroof Visors
- Hi-Lux Sunroof Visors
- Highlander Sunroof Visors
- Land Cruiser Sunroof Visors
- Mark II Sunroof Visors
- Matrix Sunroof Visors
- Mirai Sunroof Visors
- MR2 Sunroof Visors
- Paseo Sunroof Visors
- Pick Up Sunroof Visors
- Prado Sunroof Visors
- Previa Sunroof Visors
- Prius Sunroof Visors
- RAV4 Sunroof Visors
Toyota is a famous corporation that is known and highly acclaimed all over the world; the company was started up in 1937. In spring 2014, the multinational corporation consisted of more than 300,000 employees worldwide. Currently, the Toyota Motor Corporation is mostly known for its comfy, reliable, and stylish automobiles. This Japanese automaker boasts of the long-running Toyota Corolla, the reliable Toyota Avalon, the impressive Toyota Tundra, and other convenient, recognizable autos. If you a lucky owner of a Toyota vehicle, you know you can always rely on your auto as it delivers excellent performance and makes you happy every time you are behind the wheel.
Over time, steering components wear out and require replacement. So, if your vehicle’s steering is loose or binding, we offer a wide selection of Toyota steering parts that can be delivered to you in no time. Check out our website right now – look through our virtual shelves to find all needed products for the successful repair job of your auto’s steering. Our team has gathered high-quality replacement parts that come from such famous aftermarket brands as Beck/Arnley, ACDelco, etc. We are ready to answer any questions if they occur, so never hesitate to call us or email if you need help.
Sunroof visors, also known as sunroof deflectors, help to maximize your automotive enjoyment by providing significant advantages to your vehicle. First of all, the visors reduce wind noise allowing you and your passengers to communicate in a normal speaking voice and listen to favorite music. Secondly, you can partially open your sunroof in light rain and enjoy fresh air driving your vehicle without getting wet. Meanwhile, when the sun shines, the tinted deflector will protect your eyes from the direct sunlight. The sunroof visors, once installed, also help add a touch of style to your vehicle.
In our digital store you will find a comprehensive array of various Toyota sunroof visors made by the top-notch manufacturers such as EGR, AVS, Wade, WeatherTech, and many others. To provide exceptional durability for long, trouble-free performance, the sunroof deflectors are made of tough acrylic material. They stand up to cold, heat, UV rays, etc. and still look good. The visors have a precise design and can be installed easily and quickly. Add a sleek look to the roof of your Toyota by installing practical and stylish sunroof visors offered at CARiD.
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorSunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. The deflector color is Dark Smoke. Backed by 3-Year...$59.95
- JKS® Sun VisorSun Visor by JKS®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by JKS will last a lifetime. It will meet your...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$220.41 - $370.71
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- EGR® Tape-On Window VisorsTape-On Window Visors by EGR®. To suppress inclement weather before it infects your interior, you need these highly efficient parts that are custom-crafted to perfectly fit your vehicle. Built from durable, high-impact acrylic, the...Provide protection from rain and windHelp in reducing windshield fogging$46.49 - $185.55
- Wade® In-Channel Smoke Window DeflectorIn-Channel Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®. Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors are a quick and quality solution to reducing wind, noise, heat, and glare without compromising the entry of fresh air when windows are rolled down...$50.25 - $78.38
- Wade® Tape-On Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorSlim Design Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit, looks and...$53.56 - $90.97
- Wade® Tape-On Smoke Extra Wide Wind GuardSmoke Extra Wide Wind Guard by Wade®. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade In Channel Deflectors. The screens of these deflectors are wider than most deflectors, so you can leave a bigger window opening with...$70.70 - $73.35
- Wade® Tape-On Cab Guard Wind DeflectorCab Guard Wind Deflector by Wade®. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing a Wade Cab-Guard Wind Deflector. It is made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for an accurate fit, great looks and functionality.$48.19
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- AVS® Tape-On Ventshade™ Window DeflectorsVentshade™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. These are the direct descendants of the original AVS product invented in 1935. Very simply, they allow you to lower your windows a bit when it’s raining to enable fresh air circulation and...Allows fresh air in while keeping outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$35.22 - $55.34
- AVS® Tape-On Low Profile Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsLow Profile Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Get all the benefits of Ventvisors without even looking like you have them installed. These are the lowest profile Ventvisors on the market and will give your vehicle a...Lowest profile ventvisors availableOE (original equipment) installed appearance$53.91 - $127.91
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor™ Smoke Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the elements while...Installs inside the window channel for a low profile, aerodynamic appearanceAllows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts out$37.34 - $60.70
- AVS® Tape-On Aerovisor Window DeflectorsAerovisor Window Deflectors by AVS®. This is the deflector to have when you need to keep the fresh air flowing with the most protection from the elements available. The Aerovisor is sized to provide maximum protection from rain,...Maximum protection against rain, wind, dust, dirt, and sun glareAllows fresh air in while keeping the elements out$109.13
- AVS® Tape-On Sunflector™ Window Sun DeflectorSunflector™ Window Sun Deflector by AVS®. Keep the inside of your truck’s cab cooler and reduce glare from the sun with the Sunflector™ Rear Window Sun Deflector. It fits trucks with or without sliding windows and cargo...Helps shade the truck cab from the glaring sunHelps reduce heat buildup inside the cab$68.29
- Putco® In-Channel Window VisorsIn-Channel Element Window Visors by Putco®. Preventing wind and rain drops from getting inside your car, these visors can make your journey more comfortable. Manufactured from top-grade ABS plastic, these products are designed for...$39.99 - $162.99
Guides & Articles
- Sunroof VisorsHow To Install A Universal Sunroof VisorSunroof deflectors install on your vehicle's roof in front of the leading edge of the sunroof itself. The rounded, upwardly-curving shape they possess redirects air so it flows up and over the sunroof opening instead of into the vehicle. Because of that built-in curve, most deflectors extend over and effectively cover approximately three to six inches of the sunroof opening at the front - blocking sun glare that would normally beam directly into your eyes.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
Toyota Sunroof Visors & Deflectors Reviews
2008 Toyota Corolla