Whether you're off-roading on rough terrain where getting stuck is simply a matter of when or simply need the ability to pull tree stumps on your property, nothing provides the ability to move heavy loads at virtually any angle like quality winches and winch accessories do. Because 4x4 and off-roading enthusiasts make up a great deal of our staff, CARiD understands winching is a combination of art and science best learned by practice – and only with the best equipment made to discriminating standards that professionals use and endorse.
CARiD offers a full line of winches, hooks, cables, ropes, tree straps, fair leads, snatch blocks, off-road bumper jacks, carrying cases and much more from well-known, proven brands such as Mile Marker, T-Max, and Arb. We also offer individual OEM replacement winch parts such as valve kits, cables, hoses, and more built by the same manufacturers when a winch needs to be repaired or maintained.
If you have ever been on the trails pulling yourself back on your feet, you understand that the most important factor about tough situations is getting out of them faster. When a truck is sinking into a mushy swamp, the reliable winches are the ones that can be connected quickly to start the rescue much sooner. In the end, this often makes the difference between a truck needing a thorough cleaning when it gets home and not getting home at all. In this section, we have selected products that provide the reliability and integrity that you demand.
- WARN® - 12000 lbs 12V DC ZEON™ 12 Electric WinchStarting at: $987.50$987.50
- WARN® - PowerPlant Dual Force HP Electric Winch with Air CompressorStarting at: $1,599.00$1,599.00
- WARN® - 9000 lbs 12V DC XD9000i Multi-Mount Self-Recovery Electric Winch KitStarting at: $1,397.27$1,397.27
- WARN® - 8000 lbs M8274-50 Self-Recovery Electric WinchStarting at: $1,936.25$1,936.25
- WARN® - 9000 lbs 12V DC 9.0Rc Rock Crawling Electric WinchStarting at: $1,586.25$1,586.25
- WARN® - Olympus Self-Recovery Electric WinchStarting at: $7,996.00$7,996.00
- WARN® - 9500 lbs 12V DC 9.5xp-S Self-Recovery Electric WinchStarting at: $1,561.25$1,561.25
- WARN® - 12000 lbs 12V DC Endurance 12.0 Self-Recovery Electric WinchStarting at: $1,398.75$1,398.75
- T-Max® - Outback Series WinchStarting at: $562.50$562.50
- T-Max® - Off-Road Series WinchStarting at: $373.75$373.75
- T-Max® - Performance Series Winch PEW-9500Starting at: $873.75$873.75
- T-Max® - Pro Trailer Series WinchStarting at: $261.25$261.25
- Mile Marker® - Electric Winch 8000 lbsStarting at: $388.50$388.50
- Mile Marker® - Electric Winch 15000 lbsStarting at: $692.85$692.85
- Mile Marker® - Hydraulic Winch 9000 lbsStarting at: $1,028.56$1,028.56
- Mile Marker® - Low Pressure Hydraulic Winch 9000 lbsStarting at: $1,438.59$1,438.59
- Mile Marker® - Hydraulic Winch 18000 lbsStarting at: $5,999.99$5,999.99
- Rugged Ridge® - Off Road Winch 8500 lbsStarting at: $262.44$262.44
- Rugged Ridge® - Off Road Winch 10500 lbsStarting at: $422.40$422.40
- T-Max® - ATV Series WinchStarting at: $112.50$112.50
- Smittybilt® - X2O-12 Waterproof 12,000 lbs WinchStarting at: $599.99$599.99
- Smittybilt® - X2O-10 Waterproof 10,000 lbs WinchStarting at: $499.99$499.99
- Smittybilt® - X2O-8 Waterproof 8,000 lbs WinchStarting at: $399.99$399.99
- Smittybilt® - XRC-15 15,000 lbs WinchStarting at: $599.99$599.99
- Smittybilt® - XRC-12 12,000 lbs WinchStarting at: $499.99$499.99
- Smittybilt® - XRC-10 10,000 lbs WinchStarting at: $399.99$399.99
- Smittybilt® - XRC-8 8,000 lbs WinchStarting at: $299.99$299.99
- Smittybilt® - XRC-4 4,000 lbs WinchStarting at: $179.99$179.99
- Smittybilt® - XRC Winch Cradle and Storage BoxStarting at: $399.99$399.99
- Smittybilt® - Winch CradleStarting at: $119.99$119.99
- Smittybilt® - Winch Accessory KitStarting at: $109.99$109.99
- Smittybilt® - WASP Winch Anchor Support PlatformStarting at: $149.99$149.99
We offer both hydraulic- and electric-powered winches in all sizes and designs to fill any winching need from 2,500 pounds of pulling power up to almost 20,000 pounds. Winches we sell are equipped with multiple gears that make the most out of each unit's ability and allow pulling at slower speeds when more control is needed or at faster speeds when rapid pulling is best. We've picked winches that offer remote controls built with toggle joysticks – something you will find invaluable when more gradual speed control and finesse are called for.
At CARiD, we aim to provide our customers with the finest Winches the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as WARN, T-Max, Mile Marker, Smittybilt, Rugged Ridge, Fulton, CURT the Winches we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability. Each of the Winches is skillfully engineered by the country's most experienced professionals and then crafted from premium materials to ensure quality that is second to none. Manufactured to satisfy even the most discerning aficionados, the Winches that we stock are ready to reveal the true nature of your vehicle.
When your winching needs dictate continuous, non-stop operation, CARiD has all huge selection of hydraulic winches that run off your vehicle's own power steering system to maintain cool operating temperatures during fluid pressure circulation. For extreme commercial winching needs, we also offer specially designed winch radiators to provide any needed extra cooling. Should you anticipate situations where you'll need to operate your winch underwater, you'll find winches with separate, sealed solenoid units rated to pull up to 18,000 lb. And if you've got a compact vehicle with a small engine and steering pump that doesn't make the traditional 1,500 pounds of pressure most hydraulic winches need, we've got low-pressure units designed to provide over 8,000 pounds of pulling force from as little as 900 psi.
If you are an ATV off-road enthusiast, look inside this section to find winches, fair leads, and handlebar mounted controls sized and designed specifically for your four-wheeler. We also offer Mile Marker 4wd replacement hubs and related transfer case components for full-size 4x4s and Jeeps. You'll find conversion kits for modifying full-time all-wheel-drive systems to be switched between rear- and four-wheel-drive, complete with hubs that can be manually locked for security. Whether you prefer to purchase all the necessary parts at once or by themselves, you'll find the quality products you need from CARiD.