When you’re exploring off-road in your 4x4, plowing through mud bogs, charging up sandy hills, and fording across streams, getting stuck is only a matter of when, not if. But when your truck, Jeep or SUV is equipped with one of our powerful winches, getting stuck won’t ruin your day. You’ll be able to pull free, keep moving on and having fun regardless of the terrain, so getting stuck will become just another part of the adventure.
- (107)Electric WinchesPulling Power to Get You Moving
- (7)Hydraulic WinchesMaximum Reliability & Strength
- (88)Recovery Kits & Rigging HardwareBe Prepared for Any Challenge
- (24)Utility & Industrial WinchesFor Serious Off-Roaders
- (303)Winch Accessories & ComponentsGear You Need When Off-Roading
- (116)Winch MountsCradles, Plates, Carriers
- (67)Winch Ropes & CablesGet Your Rig Out Quickly
- (39)Trailer WinchesWinch Plates & Mount Handles
- (1,394)GlovesLeather, Thermal, Winter
- (5,237)Off-Road BumpersHeavy Duty, 4x4, Winch Mount
We offer a large selection of electric winches in capacities for ATVs up to the largest trucks. With features like fast line speeds, durable planetary or spur gear drivetrains, automatic brakes, powerful series wound electric motors, and remote control, these winches are ready to pull you or a friend out of any situation. And their heavy-duty construction ensures you’ll get years of reliable pulling power under the toughest conditions.
- Mile Marker® Manual Locking Hubs$72.29 - $100.56
- Mile Marker® Transfer Case Conversion Kit$47.05 - $181.60
- ARB® Snatch Block$88.35 - $111.15
- ARB® Recovery Tree Saver$38.44 - $54.08
- ARB® Recovery Bag$22.80 - $55.10
- OR-Fab® Tail Gate Plate Mount$46.21 - $69.51
- OR-Fab® Winch Mounting Plate$60.51 - $119.41
Unlike an electric winch that requires cool down time to prevent overheating, a hydraulic winch can pull continuously and not overheat. However, the engine must be running for the winch to operate as hydraulic pressure is supplied by the power steering pump. If you think a hydraulic winch is right for your needs, we can supply you with winches up to 18,000 lb. capacity. These powerful, yet compact winches are manufactured by the only authorized supplier of winches for the U.S. Military’s HMMWV (Hummer) armored vehicle, so you know you’re getting the most rugged and reliable winch available.
If you’ve got multiple vehicles but cash for only one winch, or you’d like to be able to winch from the front and back of your truck, check out one of our Multi-Mount winches. These powerful units are mounted on a portable carrier that fits on any 2” hitch receiver. With a Multi-Mount you can have winching power on any vehicle with a hitch, and with the installation of a front receiver, you can winch from either end of your rig.
In addition to bumper mount self-recovery winches, we also offer a wide range of winches for other applications. Utility winches up to 4700 lb. capacity are perfect for loading trailers, moving equipment on job sites, and pulling cars into service bays. The cordless PullzAll allows you to bring pulling power to remote locations, and hydraulic industrial winches can provide the continuous pulling power needed for towing, utility, and trailer applications.
To get the most out of your winch you need the right accessories, and you’ll find them right here on our digital shelves. If you want to mount your winch on a truck bed or other flat surface, we have foot down and foot forward mount kits. A wireless remote control system will let you control your winch from up to 50 ft. away. And we have all the gear you need for safe and effective winching including safety straps, tow straps, tree trunk protectors, snatch blocks, shackles, winch dampers, and gloves, as well as complete rigging kits that provide the most common winching essentials in a convenient carry bag.
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- WinchesTrailer Winches Provide the Muscle When Loading Your TrailerWhen looking for a trailer winch, it is very important to remember that they are rated by weight capacity. Unless specified otherwise, the weight rating for a trailer winch is the amount of weight it can pull when loading a boat, ATV, or other vehicle onto a trailer – not what it can lift. Compared to an off-road winch, the load object is free to roll or float, and is therefore considered a rolling load. The trailer winch does not need to work as hard as it would, for example, if it were trying to free a Jeep stuck in the woods.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.