WARN’s motto is “Go Prepared”, and with your skill, and a WARN-equipped 4WD vehicle, you’ll be well prepared for any off-road situation. From their industry-leading winches and accessories, and protective gear like skid plates and fender flares, to off-road lights that turn night into day, and pioneering locking hubs, WARN has the gear that will keep you going no matter what the trail or the elements can throw at you.
- WARN®10000 lbs ZEON™ 10 Electric Winchfrom $979.99
- WARN®8000 lbs M8274-50 Self-Recovery Electric Winchfrom $1,899.99
- WARN®Olympus Self-Recovery Electric Winchfrom $7,996.00
- WARN®9000 lbs 12V DC 9.0Rc Rock Crawling Electric Winchfrom $1,579.99
- WARN®9500 lbs 12V DC 9.5cti Self-Recovery Electric Winchfrom $1,319.99
- WARN®9500 lbs 12V DC 9.5xp Self-Recovery Electric Winchfrom $1,449.99
- WARN®M12000 Self-Recovery Electric Winchfrom $1,499.99
- WARN®Utility Winchfrom $344.59
- WARN®1000 lbs 24V DC Powered Patterned PullzAllfrom $363.11
- WARN®Hydraulic Industrial Winchfrom $1,312.29
- WARN®Heavy Duty Off-Road Winch Bumperfrom $735.22
- WARN®Rock Crawler Bumperfrom $151.36
- WARN®Elite Series Bumperfrom $651.98
- WARN®Trans4mer™ Mounting Systemfrom $103.78
- WARN®Gen II Trans4mer Mounting Systemfrom $116.76
- WARN®Rock Slidersfrom $324.35
- WARN®Skid Platefrom $73.52
- WARN®4X Fender Flaresfrom $151.99
- WARN®Front Trailer Hitchfrom $191.43
- WARN®SDB-210 Dual Beam Driving / Spot Lights Kitfrom $534.39
- WARN®W2030F Off-Road Fog Lights Kitfrom $162.23
- WARN®Locking Hubsfrom $57.11
Just after WWII Arthur Warn thought it would be great idea if all the surplus Jeeps that were then available could be made into useful road vehicles. He created the original locking wheel hub to make it possible and so was born WARN Industries. By 1954 WARN locking hubs were offered as optional factory equipment by major domestic automobile manufacturers. Later that decade WARN developed the first recreational winch. With its rugged drive train, the WARN winch quickly became the leading brand.
WARN invented the manual locking hub, it’s the cornerstone of the company. Locking hubs lock the wheels to the drive axles when driving on loose surfaces like dirt, mud, ice, and snow, and 4WD is needed, and they can be unlocked to allow the wheels to “freewheel” when driving on hard surfaces like pavement, which increases fuel economy and cuts down on wear and tear on the drivetrain.
WARN is probably most well-known for its trailblazing line of winches. With a WARN winch on your vehicle, there’s no such thing as getting stuck. A WARN winch will get you over any hill, through any mud bog, and across any stream. The flagship of WARN’s Premium Series is the ZEON. Available in 8000,10,000 and 12,000 lb. pulling capacities, the ZEON is packed with features like a convertible control pack, quiet and durable motor, and fast and reliable gear train that are as revolutionary as its cast aluminum housing.
Leading the Ultimate Performance Series is the PowerPlant Dual Force, the world’s first air compressor and winch housed in one unit. Available in 9500 and 12,000 lb. pulling capacities, The PowerPlant can inflate tires and run air tools or deliver the raw pulling power WARN winches are famous for. With your choice of 12,000, 15,000 or 16,500 lb. pulling capacities, the Heavyweight Series is built for pulling heavy loads, with large frames, powerful motors, and heavy-duty construction throughout.
To ensure WARN winches can provide their renowned pulling power, WARN manufactures their winch accessories to the same high standards. Snatch blocks are available in capacities to suit the load, so you can increase your pulling power with a double line pull, or change the pulling direction. Tree trunk protectors and recovery straps are constructed from tough, high-quality nylon webbing with end loops that are reinforced with abrasion resistant wear pads. And to ensure they won’t fail unexpectedly, a red warning marker is encased in the webbing. Abrasion or other damage will expose the red marker and indicate that the strap should be replaced. To protect your hands from cuts and abrasions that can result from handling wire winch rope, WARN synthetic leather/Kevlar gloves feature extra reinforcements for knuckle and fingertip protection, shock absorbing palms, terry cloth sweat wipe, and neoprene wrist and pull strap.
| Posted by Tanner | (Dillsboro, NC)
Very neat little lights. Happy with my purchase.
- Popular Warn Part Numbers
- WARN® 90360 - 10000 lbs 12V DC ZEON™ 10 Multi-Mount Electric Winch Kit with Spydura Rope
- WARN® 89611 - 10000 lbs 12V DC ZEON™ 10-S Electric Winch with Spydura Rope
- WARN® 39025 - 4X Fender Flares (Rear Set)
- WARN® 26553 - 4X Fender Flares (Front Set)
- WARN® 26735 - 4X Fender Flares (Rear Set)
- WARN® 26738 - 4X Fender Flares (Rear Set)
- WARN® 88999 - 6000 lbs D-Shackle
- WARN® 85505 - Gen II Trans4mer Black Powdercoat Headlamp Guard Kit
- WARN® 80143 - Gen II Trans4mer Black Powdercoat Light Bar Kit
- WARN® 85060 - Gen II Trans4mer Black Powdercoat Grille Guard Kit