Smittybilt Off-Road Accessories
Basil Smith, aka "Smitty," began making specialized equipment for trucks and Jeeps in his garage in 1956, naming the business Rock-ett Products. Over the years, Smitty and his son developed many products for the off-road industry. By the early 1970s, the company had moved into larger facilities. Renamed Smittybilt, it continued to innovate, creating exciting products such as the original "Nerf Bar" side step and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps.
- Smittybilt® XRC Front BumperXRC Front Bumper by Smittybilt®. This M.O.D. (Multi Optional Design) bumper lets you design for any terrain. Start with a 3/16" cold rolled steel XRC platform that can support up to a 15,000 lb. winch, and then add your choice of...$199.99 - $699.99
- Smittybilt® SRC Front StingerSmittybilt front stingers are developed and throughly tested in the most extreme conditions. They are hand crafted to exacting specifications using DOM 1020 2 tubing which is one of the strongest materials available.Each stinger...$249.99 - $399.99
- Smittybilt® SRC Front BumperSRC Front Bumper by Smittybilt®. This bumper is for you if you want protection and ground clearance in a tube style bumper. The 2" diameter 0.120" wall thickness tubes will protect your front end from rocks and boulders, while the...$129.99 - $599.99
- Smittybilt® XRC Rear BumperXRC Rear Bumper by Smittybilt®. Engineered to provide increased clearance for rock crawling, this bumper has raised corners and high-degree approach angles for maximum ground clearance. Manufactured for extreme toughness from 3/16"...$249.99 - $899.99
- Smittybilt® XRC Fender FlaresXRC Fender Flares by Smittybilt®. When you want maximum tire clearance, with the strongest body protection available, you need XRC Fenders. They're designed to allow uninhibited tire travel while their 3/16" cold rolled steel...$149.99 - $549.99
- Smittybilt® SRC Rear BumperSRC Rear Bumper by Smittybilt®. This bumper features a 3/16" cold rolled steel solid plate center section designed to contour around an oversized off-road tire to give you maximum clearance when opening and closing the tailgate. It...$159.99 - $799.99
- Smittybilt® M1 Front Winch BumperM1 Front Winch Bumper by Smittybilt®. If you've been looking for a truck bumper that's tough, rugged, and looks the part, then your search is over because it's right here in front of you. The innovative 2-piece design of the...$799.99 - $1,299.99
- Smittybilt® M1 Rear Truck BumperM1 Rear Truck Bumper by Smittybilt®. If you've been looking for a truck bumper that's tough, rugged, and looks the part, then your search is over because it's right here in front of you. The M1 is constructed from 3/16" cold rolled...$899.99 - $999.99
- Smittybilt® Street Light BarStreet Light Bar by Smittybilt®. The Street Light Bar provides a fast and easy way to add lighting to the front of your truck. The 1.25" diameter 0.095" wall thickness steel tubing is designed to follow the contours of your front...$119.99
- Smittybilt® M1 Fender FlaresM1 Fender Flares by Smittybilt®. These fender flares will provide additional tire coverage, essential for protecting the bodywork when running oversized off-road tires, and give your truck a brawny, rugged look. Made of textured UV...$399.99 - $449.99
- Smittybilt® XRC Tubular Fender FlaresXRC Tubular Fender Flares by Smittybilt®. These tubular fenders and flares will provide increased room for tire travel and give your Jeep a rugged, minimalist, extreme rock crawler look. The more substantial tubular design delivers...$145.99 - $439.99
- Smittybilt® Water Resistant Cab CoverWater Resistant Cab Cover by Smittybilt®. Protect the interior of your Jeep quickly and easily with this custom fit cab cover. Constructed from space-age fabric that's water resistant, this cover will prevent damage from the...$79.99 - $109.99
- Smittybilt® Car CoverCar Cover by Smittybilt®. Protect your entire Jeep from the elements with this full size cover made from space-age materials. It's custom designed for the application to ensure a perfect fit, and water resistant, while at the same...$99.99 - $119.99
- Smittybilt® C-RES Cargo Restraint SystemC-RES Cargo Restraint System by Smittybilt®. When you're bouncing around over rough terrain, keep your cargo in your Jeep and off the trail with a C-RES cargo net. Made from durable OE soft top material, the C-RES will make sure...$89.99 - $119.99
- Smittybilt® OEM Replacement Soft TopOEM Replacement Soft Top by Smittybilt®. If your original soft top is worn or torn, replace it with the best OE style replacement you can buy, Smittybilt. Made from durable marine-grade vinyl coated OEM style fabric, all seams are...$159.99 - $529.99
- Smittybilt® Tonneau CoverTonneau Cover by Smittybilt®. Give your Jeep a cleaner, more finished appearance, and protect your gear from theft and the elements, with this stylish and snug-fitting tonneau. Constructed from strong, durable material, this...$59.99 - $69.99
- Smittybilt® M1 Series Studded Black Mesh GrilleM1 Series Studded Black Mesh Grille by Smittybilt®. M1 accessories are engineered to make your truck as rugged and capable as possible – and look the part as well. Why not go all the way and make a statement about your truck with...$369.99
- Smittybilt® Mesh Extended TopMesh Extended Top by Smittybilt®. Get all the benefits of top down cruising without the sunburn. This mesh top allows the cool air to flow while protecting you and your passengers from the heat and glare of the sun. Made of durable...$49.99 - $59.99
- Smittybilt® Outback Bikini TopOutback Bikini Top by Smittybilt®. When you want the overhead protection of a conventional soft top but without the closed in feeling, you want the Outback Bikini Top. It will protect you from the heat and glare of the sun...$49.99 - $89.99
- Smittybilt® Smart Tonneau CoverSmart Tonneau Cover by Smittybilt®. A tonneau cover will protect your bed and bed contents, improve your fuel mileage, and give your truck a sleek new appearance. And when you want the most refined, feature packed tonneau you can...$269.99
- Smittybilt® Contractors RackContractors Rack by Smittybilt®. Carry ladders, building supplies and other lengthy cargo safely and securely overhead instead of hanging out of your open pickup bed, with the Smittybilt Contractors Rack. This rugged adjustable...$379.99
Although Smittybilt makes quality parts and accessories for most late model trucks and SUVs, they specialize in Jeeps. If you're into off-roading your Jeep, a Smittybilt XRC light bar, bumper, as well as fenders, stingers, and rocker guards will help you make it through and over the most difficult obstacles. Their huge selection of tops will keep you comfortable in any kind of weather, and their many styles of replacement seats and seat covers will keep you secure over any kind of surface.
Smittybilt is a recognized leader in the off-road aftermarket parts and accessories industry. The staff is actively involved in off-roading, where they can keep abreast of the latest market trends, and remain at the forefront of engineering and design. They also believe in premium materials that will remain attractive and durable on your vehicle, evidenced by their use of prime 304L stainless steel, and their "dual stage" powdercoating process for carbon steel. In this process, the metal part is dipped in an acid bath to remove impurities, and then receives a special "E-Coat" inside and out.
Smittybilt is out in front with a selection of state-of-the-art bumpers, side steps, fender flares, grille guards, light bars and tonneau covers. Exclusive features and innovation abound in these products, like the 3rd bracket to strengthen the installation and use of 5 pins to secure the step pad on Smittybilt Sure Steps, the 445 lb. weight rating on Smittybilt Nerf Steps – the highest in the industry, the innovative design and 7 mounting points included in the Smittybilt bed tie-downs, and the Cam D Speed Lock system, which makes installation and removal of the Smart Tonneau Cover fast and easy.
Getting stuck isn't a matter of if, but when. Make sure you're prepared with Smittybilt recovery gear. Smittybilt has the winches, cables, synthetic ropes, roller and hawse fairleads, straps, snatch blocks, D-rings, chains, and hooks in all popular sizes and ratings, for every situation. Smittybilt H2O winches feature amphibious technology, with a completely sealed motor and gearbox, making them the ideal choice if you frequent water crossings, mud pits, or go wheeling in the snow. The Smittybilt Black Box and Winch Cradle enable winch mounting on any vehicle with a standard 2" receiver hitch, regardless of bumper type.
Because most of you tow with your rig or tow it behind another rig, Smittybilt has everything you need for towing. If you want to equip your Wrangler with a hitch, Smittybilt has a Class II 2" receiver hitch that will bolt right on. It's constructed from square tube and powdercoated to prevent abrasion and corrosion. And if you want to tow your Jeep with another truck or motorhome, go with a Smittybilt tow bar that has a 5,000 lb. GVW rating and a 2'' ball mount. Regardless of the height of your trailer, Smittybilt has steel or aluminum ball mounts with just the right drop to keep your trailer level.
Awesome costumer service, very impressed.
- Popular Smittybilt Part Numbers
- Smittybilt® 2749 - Comp-Air™ Roll Bar Mount
- Smittybilt® T0678CC - 2" Black Round Nerf Steps
- Smittybilt® 76882 - XRC Rear Corner Guard Fenders
- Smittybilt® 76634 - SRC Side Armor
- Smittybilt® 518701 - Hard Top
- Smittybilt® 5661101 - G.E.A.R. Hydration Pack
- Smittybilt® 2900 - 2" Hitch Ball Chrome Class 3 Hitch Ball With 1" Shank
- Smittybilt® 9970235 - OEM Replacement Diamond Black Soft Top
- Smittybilt® 615801 - M1 Series Studded Black Mesh Grille
- Smittybilt® 615802 - M1 Series Studded Black Mesh Grille