Basil Smith, aka "Smitty," began making specialized equipment for trucks and Jeeps in his garage in 1956, naming the business Rock-ett Products. Over the years, Smitty and his son developed many products for the off-road industry. By the early 1970s, the company had moved into larger facilities. Renamed Smittybilt, it continued to innovate, creating exciting products such as the original "Nerf Bar" side step and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps.
- Smittybilt® - XRC Front BumperStarting at: $399.99$399.99
- Smittybilt® - SRC Front StingerStarting at: $249.99$249.99
- Smittybilt® - SRC Front BumperStarting at: $129.99$129.99
- Smittybilt® - XRC Rear BumperStarting at: $220.99$220.99
- Smittybilt® - XRC Fender FlaresStarting at: $149.99$149.99
- Smittybilt® - SRC Rear BumperStarting at: $159.99$159.99
- Smittybilt® - M1 Front Winch BumperStarting at: $799.99$799.99
- Smittybilt® - M1 Rear Truck BumperStarting at: $899.99$899.99
- Smittybilt® - Street Light BarStarting at: $119.99$119.99
- Smittybilt® - M1 Fender FlaresStarting at: $399.99$399.99
- Smittybilt® - XRC Tubular Fender FlaresStarting at: $145.99$145.99
- Smittybilt® - RPD Light BarStarting at: $199.99$199.99
- Smittybilt® - Water Resistant Cab CoverStarting at: $79.99$79.99
- Smittybilt® - Car CoverStarting at: $99.99$99.99
- Smittybilt® - C-RES Cargo Restraint SystemStarting at: $89.99$89.99
- Smittybilt® - OEM Replacement Soft TopStarting at: $169.99$169.99
- Smittybilt® - Tonneau CoverStarting at: $58.99$58.99
- Smittybilt® - M1 Series Studded Black Mesh GrilleStarting at: $369.99$369.99
- Smittybilt® - Mesh Extended TopStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Smittybilt® - Outback Bikini TopStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Smittybilt® - Spare Tire CoverStarting at: $16.99$16.99
- Smittybilt® - Smart Tonneau CoverStarting at: $269.99$269.99
- Smittybilt® - XRC Windshield Light BarStarting at: $249.99$249.99
- Smittybilt® - Winshield Hinge Light BracketStarting at: $19.99$19.99
- Smittybilt® - 3" Nerf StepsStarting at: $329.99$329.99
- Smittybilt® - 20" x 60" Receiver Rack for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $69.99$69.99
- Smittybilt® - Defender Roof BasketStarting at: $3.99$3.99
- Smittybilt® - 50" x 70" Rugged Rack Roof BasketStarting at: $279.99$279.99
- Smittybilt® - SRC Cage KitStarting at: $599.99$599.99
- Smittybilt® - Contractors RackStarting at: $379.99$379.99
- Smittybilt® - XRC Winch Cradle and Storage BoxStarting at: $399.99$399.99
- Smittybilt® - Winch CradleStarting at: $119.99$119.99
- Smittybilt® - X2O-12 Waterproof 12,000 lbs WinchStarting at: $599.99$599.99
- Smittybilt® - X2O-10 Waterproof 10,000 lbs WinchStarting at: $649.99$649.99
- Smittybilt® - X2O-8 Waterproof 8,000 lbs WinchStarting at: $549.99$549.99
- Smittybilt® - XRC-15 15,000 lbs WinchStarting at: $599.99$599.99
- Smittybilt® - XRC-10 10,000 lbs WinchStarting at: $549.99$549.99
- Smittybilt® - XRC-8 8,000 lbs WinchStarting at: $489.98$489.98
- Smittybilt® - XRC-4 4,000 lbs WinchStarting at: $179.99$179.99
- Smittybilt® - High Performance Air CompressorStarting at: $79.99$79.99
- Smittybilt® - Comp-Air™ 10Gal C02 Air SystemStarting at: $79.99$79.99
- Smittybilt® - 54" Trail JackStarting at: $61.24$61.24
- Smittybilt® - RUT Recovery Utility ToolStarting at: $16.99$16.99
- Smittybilt® - 10-1 Adaptable Compact ToolStarting at: $12.99$12.99
- Smittybilt® - A.E.R. Mud-Snow-Sand Traction AidsStarting at: $149.99$149.99
- Smittybilt® - Trail AxeStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- Smittybilt® - WASP Winch Anchor Support PlatformStarting at: $149.99$149.99
- Smittybilt® - Roll Bar Mount First Aid Storage BagStarting at: $24.99$24.99
- Smittybilt® - I-Rack Intelligent Racking SystemStarting at: $129.99$129.99
- Smittybilt® - Truck Tie Down Anchor KitStarting at: $19.99$19.99
- Smittybilt® - Grab HandlesStarting at: $8.99$8.99
- Smittybilt® - SRC Tubular DoorsStarting at: $249.99$249.99
- Smittybilt® - Side MirrorsStarting at: $24.99$24.99
- Smittybilt® - XRC Body CladdingStarting at: $149.99$149.99
- Smittybilt® - G.E.A.R. Tailgate CoverStarting at: $24.99$24.99
- Smittybilt® - G.E.A.R. Seat Cargo CoversStarting at: $34.99$34.99
- Smittybilt® - G.E.A.R. Overhead ConsoleStarting at: $24.99$24.99
- Smittybilt® - ClinometerStarting at: $16.99$16.99
- Smittybilt® - TR8 8" LED FlashlightStarting at: $69.99$69.99
- Smittybilt® - U.F.O. Safety LightStarting at: $19.99$19.99
- Smittybilt® - GB8 8" LED 3 In 1 FlashlightStarting at: $15.99$15.99
- Smittybilt® 2746 - Portable Secure Lock Box with Mounting SleeveStarting at: $69.99$69.99
- Smittybilt® - Aluminum Class 4 Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $3.99$3.99
- Smittybilt® - Steel Class 3 Drop Ball Mount with 1" Shank Hole for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $3.99$3.99
- Smittybilt® - Beaver StepStarting at: $59.99$59.99
- Smittybilt® - Snatch BlockStarting at: $24.99$24.99
- Smittybilt® - XRC Synthetic Winch RopeStarting at: $99.99$99.99
- Smittybilt® - Winch Accessory KitStarting at: $109.99$109.99
- Smittybilt® - 2.375" x 30' 17000 lbs. Snatch StrapStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Smittybilt® - Tow StrapStarting at: $14.99$14.99
Although Smittybilt makes quality parts and accessories for most late model trucks and SUVs, they specialize in Jeeps. If you're into off-roading your Jeep, Smittybilt bumpers, fenders, stingers, and rocker guards will help you make it through and over the most difficult obstacles. Their huge selection of tops will keep you comfortable in any kind of weather, and their many styles of replacement seats and seat covers will keep you secure over any kind of surface.
Smittybilt is a recognized leader in the off-road aftermarket parts and accessories industry. The staff is actively involved in off-roading, where they can keep abreast of the latest market trends, and remain at the forefront of engineering and design. They also believe in premium materials that will remain attractive and durable on your vehicle, evidenced by their use of prime 304L stainless steel, and their "dual stage" powdercoating process for carbon steel. In this process, the metal part is dipped in an acid bath to remove impurities, and then receives a special "E-Coat" inside and out.
Smittybilt is out in front with a selection of state-of-the-art bumpers, side steps, fender flares, grille guards, light bars and tonneau covers. Exclusive features and innovation abound in these products, like the 3rd bracket to strengthen the installation and use of 5 pins to secure the step pad on Smittybilt Sure Steps, the 445 lb. weight rating on Smittybilt Nerf Steps – the highest in the industry, the innovative design and 7 mounting points included in the Smittybilt bed tie-downs, and the Cam D Speed Lock system, which makes installation and removal of the Smart Tonneau Cover fast and easy.
Getting stuck isn't a matter of if, but when. Make sure you're prepared with Smittybilt recovery gear. Smittybilt has the winches, cables, synthetic ropes, roller and hawse fairleads, straps, snatch blocks, D-rings, chains, and hooks in all popular sizes and ratings, for every situation. Smittybilt H2O winches feature amphibious technology, with a completely sealed motor and gearbox, making them the ideal choice if you frequent water crossings, mud pits, or go wheeling in the snow. The Smittybilt Black Box and Winch Cradle enable winch mounting on any vehicle with a standard 2" receiver hitch, regardless of bumper type.
Because most of you tow with your rig or tow it behind another rig, Smittybilt has everything you need for towing. If you want to equip your Wrangler with a hitch, Smittybilt has a Class II 2" receiver hitch that will bolt right on. It's constructed from square tube and powdercoated to prevent abrasion and corrosion. And if you want to tow your Jeep with another truck or motorhome, Smittybilt offers a 5,000 lb. GVW adjustable tow bar including safety chains and fits a standard 2" ball. Regardless of the height of your trailer, Smittybilt has steel or aluminum ball mounts with just the right drop to keep your trailer level.
| Posted by Wesley | (Dallastown, PA)
Received my Smittybilt tube doors they were packed well. Put them on easy to install, are quiet don't make any noise or vibrate, very solid well built. Look great. I would recommend these tube doors. Price was great too.
| Posted by Michael | (Los Alamos, NM)
The hinge isn't as well designed as I expected but the adjustment feature is useful. I had to work with the latch to get it to line up after adjusting the hinge which isn't a major deal just a little time consuming. Mating the carrier to the bumper is definitely a two person job. I will say the bumper/tire carrier is built like an anvil and weights about as much. Very solid. Nice appearance. Overall so far I'm very happy with it.
Hello! The SmittyBilt item I purchased is okay. I put it together easily. It has upheld the 500 lbs. requirements for load. I have been able to put heavy items on it and with some straps, I have been able to keep those heavier items from hitting the road. The mesh wire bottom on the SmittyBilt I purchased is sturdy and leaves a good amount of room for straps, but I am afraid that the 500 lbs. load limit is excessive. Sincerely, Seth.
| Posted by Gwenyth | (Detroit, MI)
I had to replace my tubular bumper after hitting a tree, for sure the damage to my Jeep would have been way worse if I still had the cheaply made originals. The Smitty bumper is far superior and sharper looking, especially with the cover that goes with the bumper. Easy to install if you have the right tools.