Basil Smith, aka "Smitty," began making specialized equipment for trucks and Jeeps in his garage in 1956, naming the business Rock-ett Products. Over the years, Smitty and his son developed many products for the off-road industry. By the early 1970s, the company had moved into larger facilities. Renamed Smittybilt, it continued to innovate, creating exciting products such as the original "Nerf Bar" side step and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps.
- Smittybilt®XRC Front Bumperfrom $399.99
- Smittybilt®SRC Front Stingerfrom $249.99
- Smittybilt®SRC Front Bumperfrom $129.99
- Smittybilt®XRC Rear Bumperfrom $249.99
- Smittybilt®XRC Fender Flaresfrom $149.99
- Smittybilt®SRC Rear Bumperfrom $159.99
- Smittybilt®M1 Front Winch Bumperfrom $799.99
- Smittybilt®M1 Rear Truck Bumperfrom $33.99
- Smittybilt®Street Light Barfrom $119.99
- Smittybilt®M1 Fender Flaresfrom $399.99
- Smittybilt®XRC Tubular Fender Flaresfrom $145.99
- Smittybilt®RPD Light Barfrom $199.99
- Smittybilt®Water Resistant Cab Coverfrom $79.99
- Smittybilt®Car Coverfrom $99.99
- Smittybilt®C-RES Cargo Restraint Systemfrom $89.99
- Smittybilt®OEM Replacement Soft Topfrom $159.99
- Smittybilt®Tonneau Coverfrom $58.99
- Smittybilt®M1 Series Studded Black Mesh Grillefrom $369.99
- Smittybilt®Mesh Extended Topfrom $49.99
- Smittybilt®Outback Bikini Topfrom $49.99
- Smittybilt®Smart Tonneau Coverfrom $269.99
- Smittybilt®XRC Windshield Light Barfrom $249.99
- Smittybilt®Winshield Hinge Light Bracketfrom $19.99
- Smittybilt®3" Nerf Stepsfrom $329.99
- Smittybilt®Defender Roof Basketfrom $3.99
- Smittybilt®SRC Cage Kitfrom $599.99
- Smittybilt®SRC Tubular Doorsfrom $249.99
- Smittybilt®Side Mirrorsfrom $24.99
- Smittybilt®XRC Body Claddingfrom $149.99
- Smittybilt®G.E.A.R. Tailgate Coverfrom $24.99
- Smittybilt®G.E.A.R. Seat Cargo Coversfrom $34.99
- Smittybilt®G.E.A.R. Overhead Consolefrom $24.99
- Smittybilt®Gas Cap Coverfrom $9.99
Although Smittybilt makes quality parts and accessories for most late model trucks and SUVs, they specialize in Jeeps. If you're into off-roading your Jeep, Smittybilt bumpers, fenders, stingers, and rocker guards will help you make it through and over the most difficult obstacles. Their huge selection of tops will keep you comfortable in any kind of weather, and their many styles of replacement seats and seat covers will keep you secure over any kind of surface.
Smittybilt is a recognized leader in the off-road aftermarket parts and accessories industry. The staff is actively involved in off-roading, where they can keep abreast of the latest market trends, and remain at the forefront of engineering and design. They also believe in premium materials that will remain attractive and durable on your vehicle, evidenced by their use of prime 304L stainless steel, and their "dual stage" powdercoating process for carbon steel. In this process, the metal part is dipped in an acid bath to remove impurities, and then receives a special "E-Coat" inside and out.
Smittybilt is out in front with a selection of state-of-the-art bumpers, side steps, fender flares, grille guards, light bars and tonneau covers. Exclusive features and innovation abound in these products, like the 3rd bracket to strengthen the installation and use of 5 pins to secure the step pad on Smittybilt Sure Steps, the 445 lb. weight rating on Smittybilt Nerf Steps – the highest in the industry, the innovative design and 7 mounting points included in the Smittybilt bed tie-downs, and the Cam D Speed Lock system, which makes installation and removal of the Smart Tonneau Cover fast and easy.
Getting stuck isn't a matter of if, but when. Make sure you're prepared with Smittybilt recovery gear. Smittybilt has the winches, cables, synthetic ropes, roller and hawse fairleads, straps, snatch blocks, D-rings, chains, and hooks in all popular sizes and ratings, for every situation. Smittybilt H2O winches feature amphibious technology, with a completely sealed motor and gearbox, making them the ideal choice if you frequent water crossings, mud pits, or go wheeling in the snow. The Smittybilt Black Box and Winch Cradle enable winch mounting on any vehicle with a standard 2" receiver hitch, regardless of bumper type.
Because most of you tow with your rig or tow it behind another rig, Smittybilt has everything you need for towing. If you want to equip your Wrangler with a hitch, Smittybilt has a Class II 2" receiver hitch that will bolt right on. It's constructed from square tube and powdercoated to prevent abrasion and corrosion. And if you want to tow your Jeep with another truck or motorhome, Smittybilt offers a 5,000 lb. GVW adjustable tow bar including safety chains and fits a standard 2" ball. Regardless of the height of your trailer, Smittybilt has steel or aluminum ball mounts with just the right drop to keep your trailer level.
| Posted by Shane | (Roy, UT)
Great product if you have to have a front plate and want to add an aftermarket bumper. It's a little tough to get on because of the tight fit but overall great product once you get it bolted on.
- Popular Smittybilt Part Numbers
- Smittybilt® 2749 - Comp-Air™ Roll Bar Mount
- Smittybilt® T0678CC - 2" Gloss Black Round Nerf Steps
- Smittybilt® 76882 - XRC Rear Corner Guard Fenders
- Smittybilt® 76634 - SRC Side Armor
- Smittybilt® 518701 - 2 Pieces Hard Top W/O Upper Doors
- Smittybilt® 5661101 - G.E.A.R. Hydration Pack
- Smittybilt® 2900 - 2" Hitch Ball Chrome Class 3 Hitch Ball With 1" Shank
- Smittybilt® 9970235 - OEM Replacement Diamond Black Soft Top
- Smittybilt® 615801 - 1-Pc M1 Series Studded Black Mesh Grille
- Smittybilt® 615802 - 1-Pc M1 Series Studded Black Mesh Grille