- Cherokee Off-Road Bumpers
- CJ Off-Road Bumpers
- Comanche Off-Road Bumpers
- Commander Off-Road Bumpers
- Commando Off-Road Bumpers
- Compass Off-Road Bumpers
- DJ Off-Road Bumpers
- Gladiator Off-Road Bumpers
- Grand Cherokee Off-Road Bumpers
- J-Series Off-Road Bumpers
- Jeepster Off-Road Bumpers
- Liberty Off-Road Bumpers
The legacy of Jeep began with an off-road vehicle which was built for the US military during the World War II by the Willis-Overland company. Gradually, the Willis-Overland evolved into a Jeep brand which produced rugged trucks and SUVs capable of tackling the most challenging terrain. Now Jeep features an extensive lineup of SUVs, CUVs (Crossover Utility Vehicle), and even high-performance models such as the pavement-scorching Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. Jeep’s legendary grill with the seven vertical slits is the most-recognizable feature in the universe.
Your Jeep is a brash and confident machine, and to make it look like a tough son of a gun while adding a handful of useful features, CARiD offers a plethora of rugged aftermarket upgrades tailored specifically for your legendary “Trail Rated” off-roader. We feature only the most trusted names in the industry like Rugged Ridge, Body Armor, RBP, Smittybilt, and Iron Cross thanks to which you can choose from a variety of Jeep off-road bumpers that will provide a solid protection for your rig and a classic look that never goes out of style. Snow, mud, sand, rock crawling, or hill climbing - no matter where will you choose to drive, we’ve got everything to make your Jeep ready for the adventure.
- Body Armor® Winch BumperWinch Bumper by Body Armor®. Turn your truck into a serious off-road-capable machine. This aluminum winch bumper is styled to reflect the style without looking like it ran into a dumpster full of steel tubing scrap. The integral...$113.24 - $2,695.63
- ARB® Deluxe Bar Front BumperDeluxe Bar Front Bumper by ARB®. Black Powdercoated. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull Bar selection...$52.25 - $2,849.05
- Rugged Ridge® 3" Tube Bumpers3" Tube Bumpers by Rugged Ridge®. A Tube Bumper will give your Jeep solid protection and robust good looks, and this one is available in several finishes and configurations. All have welds that are ground smooth for perfect...$140.99 - $713.99
- ARB® Sahara Bar Front BumperSahara Bar Front Bumper by ARB®. Black Powdercoated. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Sahara Bar selection is the...$158.65 - $2,582.10
- Body Armor® Rear BumperRear Bumper by Body Armor®. This rugged rear bumper replaces the truck original bumper, allowing better ground clearance and departure angles, while providing for a swing-away arm that holds the spare, gas cans and a hi-lift jack.$287.00 - $1,403.95
- Rugged Ridge® XHD BumpersXHD Bumpers by Rugged Ridge®. If you're a serious off-roader, you need this bumper. It's simply the toughest and most versatile bumper ever made. The base bumper is set up for a winch, and from there you configure it literally...$47.99 - $1,262.99
- Smittybilt® XRC Front BumperXRC Front Bumper by Smittybilt®. This M.O.D. (Multi Optional Design) bumper lets you design for any terrain. Start with a 3/16" cold rolled steel XRC platform that can support up to a 15,000 lb. winch, and then add your choice of...$399.99 - $699.99
- Paramount® Heavy Duty Rock Crawler Rear BumperHeavy Duty Rock Crawler Rear Bumper by Paramount Automotive®. Paramount Offroad is proud to present its Heavy Duty Rock Crawler Series. Made from 2"x0.120" tubes that are machine-welded to one piece, these bumpers are finished with...$45.00 - $1,123.40
- Bestop® HighRock 4x4™ High-Access Front BumperHighRock 4x4™ High-Access Front Bumper by Bestop®. The High Access Front Bumper is designed for ultimate clearance for off road adventures. Tough, winch-ready construction makes it suitable for any adventure or misadventure you...$517.28 - $524.54
- Smittybilt® XRC Rear BumperXRC Rear Bumper by Smittybilt®. Engineered to provide increased clearance for rock crawling, this bumper has raised corners and high-degree approach angles for maximum ground clearance. Manufactured for extreme toughness from 3/16"...$249.99 - $749.99
- Smittybilt® SRC Front BumperSRC Front Bumper by Smittybilt®. This bumper is for you if you want protection and ground clearance in a tube style bumper. The 2" diameter 0.120" wall thickness tubes will protect your front end from rocks and boulders, while the...$129.99 - $599.99
- Bestop® HighRock 4x4™ Full-Width Profile Front BumperYour Jeep will be prepared for the most extreme off-roading and rock crawling with This HighRock 4x4 Front Bumper. It has high access design for greater clearance, pre-punched holes to mount most popular winches, a sturdy winch and...$507.75 - $562.02
- Paramount® Heavy Duty Rock Crawler Front BumperHeavy Duty Rock Crawler Front Bumper by Paramount Automotive®. Protect and beautify your Jeep Wrangler with winch-capable heavy duty front bumper from Paramount. Fully-welded together from durable mild steel, it’s ready to take...$230.40 - $517.50
- Smittybilt® SRC Rear BumperSRC Rear Bumper by Smittybilt®. This bumper features a 3/16" cold rolled steel solid plate center section designed to contour around an oversized off-road tire to give you maximum clearance when opening and closing the tailgate. It...$159.99 - $674.99
- Rugged Ridge® RRC Front BumperRRC Front Bumper by Rugged Ridge®. This Bumper takes the place of your factory bumper, and according to Rugged Ridge, it's the "toughest, most durable, off-road tube bumper ever made". The Grille Guard offers plenty of protection...$316.99 - $395.99
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Exterior AccessoriesOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Exterior AccessoriesDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- Exterior AccessoriesHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Exterior AccessoriesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
Jeep Off-Road Bumpers Reviews
2012 Jeep Wrangler