We know what happens. The wind kicks up, blowing straight towards you. Inevitably, bugs, pebbles, and leaves pelt your hood and windshield. It can get messy, forcing you to clear bug stains off of your hood. It can also be costly, with rocks and debris chipping not only the hood but the lower part of your windshield as well. Bug shields stop chips and stains before they occur, and we can help you choose the right bug deflector for your car.
Whenever you climb behind the wheel you have to recognize that there are certain things which are out of your control. The weather. The wind. The terrain. You name it. But as drivers, we're forced to deal with everything that comes our way. Bug shields and stone deflectors are a great weapon against the elements. Get one and say goodbye to those mysterious dents and paint chips on your hood.
- AVS®Chrome Hood Shieldfrom $126.67
- AVS®Carflector™ Hood Shieldfrom $59.64
- AVS®Chrome Aeroskin Hood Shieldfrom $64.96
- AVS®Acrylic Aeroskin Hood Shieldfrom $34.45
- AVS®Bugflector II™ Hood Shieldfrom $49.88
- AVS®Bugflector Deluxe Hood Shieldfrom $49.88
- AVS®Bugflector™ Hood Shieldfrom $45.61
- AVS®Hoodflector™ Hood Shieldfrom $43.05
- Wade®Platinum Bug Shieldfrom $26.38
- Wade®Ultraguard Bug Shieldfrom $26.38
- Lund®Interceptor Bug Deflectorfrom $89.95
- WeatherTech®Stone and Bug Deflectorfrom $59.95
Masterly designed to precisely follow and complement the lines of your vehicle's hood, the bug deflectors that we've collected for you will keep you vehicle looking showroom new no matter what. Stones, pebbles and road debris simply ricochet away from the hood, as well as from the windshield. In fact, with the money spent on several car washes, you could buy a hood shield, which will then save your time and money for years to come.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Bug Deflectors the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as AVS, GTS, Wade, Lund, Weathertech, Rugged Ridge the Bug Deflectors we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
At CARiD, we have a relationship with our drivers. We know that everyone's needs differ. What we also know is that every driver wants world-class defense. This is where to get it. Featuring every major name at the best value around, our selection knows no equal. We cover a whole spectrum of the finest brands that offer serious protection. The highest grade materials along with the most precise design are what these brands are all about.
With WeatherTech® Stone & Bug Deflectors, confidence is the name of the game. Depending on the type of your vehicle, you're either using 3M adhesive to stick the accessory on or fasteners that clip into the existing holes in your hood. And since WeatherTech bug deflectors are sleekly angled with a deep tint, a touch of style is included right along with the protection. This one has it all!
- Acura Bug Deflectors
- Buick Bug Deflectors
- Cadillac Bug Deflectors
- Chevy Bug Deflectors
- Chrysler Bug Deflectors
- Dodge Bug Deflectors
- Ford Bug Deflectors
- GMC Bug Deflectors
- Honda Bug Deflectors
- Hummer Bug Deflectors
- Hyundai Bug Deflectors
- Infiniti Bug Deflectors
- Isuzu Bug Deflectors
- Jeep Bug Deflectors
- Kia Bug Deflectors
- Lexus Bug Deflectors
- Lincoln Bug Deflectors
- Mazda Bug Deflectors
- Mercedes Bug Deflectors
- Mercury Bug Deflectors
- Mitsubishi Bug Deflectors
- Nissan Bug Deflectors
| Posted by Danny | (Sophia, WV)
I've seen a lot of different bug shields and this is seems to be slot more sturdy. Installation was a breeze three screws and anchors that fit right into factory holes no drilling and no extra holes!
- Popular Bug Deflectors Part Numbers
- WeatherTech® 50161 - Dark Smoke Stone and Bug Deflector
- WeatherTech® 50218 - Dark Smoke Stone and Bug Deflector
- WeatherTech® 50202 - Dark Smoke Stone and Bug Deflector
- AVS® 622001 - Large Chrome Aeroskin™ Hood Shield
- AVS® 322001 - Large Acrylic Aeroskin™ Smoke Hood Shield
- WeatherTech® 50192 - Dark Smoke Stone and Bug Deflector
- AVS® 622062 - Large Chrome Aeroskin™ Hood Shield
- AVS® 622002 - Large Chrome Aeroskin™ Hood Shield
- Wade® 72-97164 - Platinum Smoke Bug Shield
- AVS® 680045 - Chrome Hood Shield