Stone & Bug Deflectors
Bugs splattered on the front of your vehicle and windshield can cause more than just unsightly appearance and reduced visibility. As insects decompose, chemicals from their bodies can cause etching that mere polishing may not be able to remove. And airborne stones and debris can create many small pits and craters in your paint and windshield, degrading your vehicle’s appearance and inhibiting your ability to see the road clearly.
Installing a bug shield is the answer to insect and stone problems. Bug shields are designed with a lip to channel the airflow, and the bugs and debris, up and over your vehicle. Your windshield will stay clearer and in good shape longer, for better visibility and effective windshield wiper operation. The shield will also protect the leading edge of your hood, keeping it free of chips and dings that can be caused by stones and other airborne debris.
- AVS® Chrome Hood Shield$137.02 - $150.19
- AVS® Carflector™ Hood Shield$60.62 - $74.15
- AVS® Chrome Aeroskin Hood Shield$68.20 - $94.90
- AVS® Acrylic Aeroskin Hood Shield$36.17 - $70.59
- AVS® Bugflector II™ Hood Shield$50.88 - $72.51
- AVS® Bugflector Deluxe Hood Shield$53.92 - $76.79
- AVS® Bugflector™ Hood Shield$49.30 - $61.60
- AVS® Hoodflector™ Hood Shield$46.59 - $53.56
- AVS® Fender Protectors$32.97
- Wade® Ultraguard Bug Shield$26.38 - $81.41
- Wade® Platinum Bug Shield$26.38 - $92.33
- Lund® Interceptor Bug Deflector$96.99 - $118.99
- GTS® Bug-Gard™ Hood Deflector$34.01 - $77.39
- GTS® Omni-Gard™ Hood Deflector$34.01 - $84.56
- EGR® Hood Shield$61.29 - $147.88
- Putco® Element Tinted Hood Shield$72.09 - $78.99
- Lund® Shadow™ Wiper Cowl$145.05
- Rugged Ridge® Hood Bug Deflector$44.99 - $74.99
Beyond protection, a bug shield is also a styling flair that will enhance the appearance of your car, truck, or SUV. We offer shields in a wide variety of styles, from minimalist shields that just cover the front of the hood, to shields that extend protection to the leading edges of the front fenders; tall shields for maximum defense, to low profile shields that hug the leading edge of your vehicle for a sleek and stylish silhouette. From aerodynamic to traditional shapes, we have the shields that deliver the style you want and the protection you need.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Stone & Bug Deflectors the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Weathertech, AVS, EGR, Lund, GTS, Wade the Stone & Bug Deflectors we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Along with shape, choose the finish that best complements your vehicle. We offer clear, chrome, and smoke in a range of tints. A clear shield will be almost invisible, allowing your ride’s good looks to show through, while a chrome shield will accentuate the rest of your vehicle’s bright trim. A smoke shield goes with any vehicle finish, and since so many other accessories like rain guards are available in smoke, it’s the perfect tint for any vehicle. Or express your individuality with a custom finish; we have camouflage, carbon fiber patterns, and more.
Each bug shield is custom designed for the specific application to ensure a perfect fit. Installation is quick and easy, and most shields attach with 3M adhesive or included fasteners, with no drilling required. Bug shields are constructed from rugged materials like impact resistant, heavy-duty acrylic, and tough ABS plastic, which makes them scratch resistant and virtually indestructible. When you purchase one of our bug shields you get a durable accessory that will deliver many years of stylish protection for your vehicle.
If you’re looking for sleek style and protection along the same theme, we offer attractive smoke finish wiper cowls for selected applications. Made of a tough, durable polymer, the wiper cowl installs at the base of the windshield where it obscures your wipers for a smooth, clean look, and delivers protection for your wipers and lower windshield. The wiper cowl won’t interfere with wiper operation or your view of the road, and the 3M dual lock fasteners allow easy cowl removal when cleaning or access to your wipers is needed.
- Acura Bug Deflectors
- Buick Bug Deflectors
- Cadillac Bug Deflectors
- Chevy Bug Deflectors
- Chrysler Bug Deflectors
- Dodge Bug Deflectors
- Ford Bug Deflectors
- GMC Bug Deflectors
- Honda Bug Deflectors
- Hummer Bug Deflectors
- Hyundai Bug Deflectors
- Infiniti Bug Deflectors
- Isuzu Bug Deflectors
- Jeep Bug Deflectors
- Kia Bug Deflectors
- Lexus Bug Deflectors
- Lincoln Bug Deflectors
- Mazda Bug Deflectors
- Mercedes Bug Deflectors
- Mercury Bug Deflectors
- Mitsubishi Bug Deflectors
- Nissan Bug Deflectors
I was very pleased with my deflector. It mounted right up didn't have to do any drilling.
- Popular Bug Deflectors Part Numbers
- WeatherTech® 50045 - Dark Smoke Stone and Bug Deflector
- WeatherTech® 50161 - Dark Smoke Stone and Bug Deflector
- WeatherTech® 50151 - Dark Smoke Stone and Bug Deflector
- AVS® 622004 - Large Chrome Aeroskin™ Hood Shield
- AVS® 21136 - Smoke Hoodflector™ Hood Shield
- AVS® 25707 - Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield
- AVS® 25303 - Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield
- AVS® 24818 - Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield
- AVS® 25016 - Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield
- AVS® 25544 - Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield