Bugs splattered on the front of your vehicle and windshield can cause more than just unsightly appearance and reduced visibility. As insects decompose, chemicals from their bodies can cause etching that mere polishing may not be able to remove. And airborne stones and debris can create many small pits and craters in your paint and windshield, degrading your vehicle’s appearance and inhibiting your ability to see the road clearly.
Installing a bug shield is the answer to insect and stone problems. Bug shields are designed with a lip to channel the airflow, and the bugs and debris, up and over your vehicle. Your windshield will stay clearer and in good shape longer, for better visibility and effective windshield wiper operation. The shield will also protect the leading edge of your hood, keeping it free of chips and dings that can be caused by stones and other airborne debris.
- AVS® Chrome Hood Shieldfrom $102.56 - $149.70# 1635
- AVS® Carflector™ Hood Shieldfrom $48.25 - $74.15# 1633
- AVS® Chrome Aeroskin Hood Shieldfrom $51.05 - $77.71# 1634
- AVS® Acrylic Aeroskin Hood Shieldfrom $27.08 - $57.09# 1629
- AVS® Bugflector II™ Hood Shieldfrom $36.90 - $62.01# 1631
- AVS® Bugflector Deluxe Hood Shieldfrom $46.41 - $72.34# 1630
- AVS® Bugflector™ Hood Shieldfrom $36.90 - $56.76# 1632
- AVS® Hoodflector™ Hood Shieldfrom $34.88 - $53.56# 1636
- Wade® Platinum Bug Shieldfrom $26.38 - $92.33# 1639
- Wade® Ultraguard Bug Shieldfrom $26.38 - $81.70# 8858
- Lund® Interceptor Bug Deflectorfrom $96.99 - $118.99# 1637
- # 8857
Beyond protection, a bug shield is also a styling flair that will enhance the appearance of your car, truck, or SUV. We offer shields in a wide variety of styles, from minimalist shields that just cover the front of the hood, to shields that extend protection to the leading edges of the front fenders; tall shields for maximum defense, to low profile shields that hug the leading edge of your vehicle for a sleek and stylish silhouette.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Stone & Bug Deflectors the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as AVS, GTS, Wade, Lund, Weathertech, Rugged Ridge the Stone & Bug Deflectors we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Along with shape, choose the finish that best complements your vehicle. We offer clear, chrome, and smoke in a range of tints. A clear shield will be almost invisible, allowing your ride’s good looks to show through, while a chrome shield will accentuate the rest of your vehicle’s bright trim. A smoke shield goes with any vehicle finish, and since so many other accessories like rain guards are available in smoke, it’s the perfect tint for any vehicle.
Each bug shield is custom designed for the application to ensure a perfect fit. Installation is quick and easy, and most shields attach with 3M adhesive or included fasteners, with no drilling required. Bug shields are constructed from tough, impact resistant, heavy-duty acrylic, which is virtually indestructible. You get a durable accessory that will deliver many years of stylish protection for your vehicle.
- Acura Bug Deflectors
- Buick Bug Deflectors
- Cadillac Bug Deflectors
- Chevy Bug Deflectors
- Chrysler Bug Deflectors
- Dodge Bug Deflectors
- Ford Bug Deflectors
- GMC Bug Deflectors
- Honda Bug Deflectors
- Hummer Bug Deflectors
- Hyundai Bug Deflectors
- Infiniti Bug Deflectors
- Isuzu Bug Deflectors
- Jeep Bug Deflectors
- Kia Bug Deflectors
- Lexus Bug Deflectors
- Lincoln Bug Deflectors
- Mazda Bug Deflectors
- Mercedes Bug Deflectors
- Mercury Bug Deflectors
- Mitsubishi Bug Deflectors
- Nissan Bug Deflectors
Excellent quality product from WeatherTech. I expected nothing less which is why I chose this product by this mfg. I would offer one rather small suggestion. I found out quickly that the self taping screws would not cut their own threads even though their are pre-existing holes. I found it necessary to use a tap to cut threading into the holes to allow a smooth install. Small suggestion would be to upgrade the screws used.
- Popular Bug Deflectors Part Numbers
- WeatherTech® 50045 - Dark Smoke Stone and Bug Deflector
- WeatherTech® 50161 - Dark Smoke Stone and Bug Deflector
- WeatherTech® 50151 - Dark Smoke Stone and Bug Deflector
- AVS® 622004 - Large Chrome Aeroskin™ Hood Shield
- AVS® 21136 - Smoke Hoodflector™ Hood Shield
- AVS® 25707 - Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield
- AVS® 25303 - Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield
- AVS® 24818 - Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield
- AVS® 25016 - Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield
- AVS® 25544 - Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield