Duraflex is a revolutionary body material created by Extreme Dimensions, a combination of fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins that together form panels that are more flexible and durable than ordinary fiberglass, yet retain the light weight and affordability that are characteristics of fiberglass body parts. We offer complete Duraflex body kits as well as individual Duraflex body panels, including hoods, fenders, bumpers, side skirts, and more.
- Duraflex®Body Kitfrom $23.00
- Duraflex®Bumperfrom $79.00
- Duraflex®GT Concept Front Splittersfrom $119.00
- Duraflex®Fender Flaresfrom $79.00
- Duraflex®NSX Air Ductsfrom $79.00
- Duraflex®Wing Spoilerfrom $136.00
- Duraflex®Side Skirtsfrom $125.00
- Duraflex®X-2 Style Fender Ventsfrom $79.00
- Duraflex®Custom Style Rear Roofline Spoilerfrom $79.20
- Duraflex®Hoodfrom $127.00
- Duraflex®Type 1 Ram Air Scoopfrom $79.00
- Duraflex®Spyder 2 Hood Scoopfrom $119.00
Fiberglass is one of the most common materials used for aftermarket body kits and panels. It’s relatively easy to form into the unique, aerodynamic panels desired by custom car enthusiasts, yet inexpensive to buy. However, fiberglass is very rigid, making it more difficult to install and highly susceptible to cracks and breakage from even minor impacts. Conventional fiberglass can be so brittle, it’s not uncommon for parts to be damaged in transit.
Duraflex’s unique formula makes it less rigid and more flexible than regular fiberglass. Shipping damage is reduced by up to 75% with Duraflex parts, which means you’ll be able to keep your appointment with the body shop and not have to reschedule because your one-piece bumper arrived in multiple pieces. Your installer will also have a much easier time installing Duraflex parts compared to fiberglass. Their flexibility enables Duraflex panels to be more easily formed to the shape of the car, with minimal sanding and finishing required. When installed by a professional, Duraflex panels produce a show car appearance.
- Revolutionary Body Kit Material Video
- Product Authenticity
- Company Promo
- Company Commercial
- Open House 2008
But the real test of any aftermarket body panels is how they hold up under day to day use, and it’s here where conventional fiberglass usually fails. Hazards that a driver encounters every day like parking lot barriers, steep driveways, and even wayward shopping carts can all be deadly to ordinary fiberglass, the slightest impact resulting in cracks and breakage. Even the normal level of vibration produced during vehicle operation is enough to create cracks in some fiberglass. At the end of the day you’re left with expensive body modifications that will cost even more to be repaired.
The flexibility designed into Duraflex body parts makes them much more forgiving of minor impacts. Where a conventional fiberglass panel would crack or break, a Duraflex panel will flex and spring back after light contact. With Duraflex, your car will stay the way it looked the day you picked it up from the body shop. Browse our selection of Duraflex parts to see what’s available for your car. All Duraflex panels come finished in black primer, and depending on application, come with a high quality mesh grille, hardware kit, and installation guide.
| Posted by Randy | (Ocala, FL)
Nice and fast shipping.
- Popular Duraflex Part Numbers
- Duraflex® 110000 - Cyber Style Body Kit
- Duraflex® 110069 - Raven Style Body Kit
- Duraflex® 102056 - M-Tech Style Front Bumper Cover
- Duraflex® 103857 - M-Tech Style Body Kit
- Duraflex® 101801 - M5 Style Front Bumper Cover
- Duraflex® - ZR Edition Style Rear Wing Spoiler
- Duraflex® 104850 - SRT Style Front Bumper Cover
- Duraflex® 104773 - SRT Style Hood
- Duraflex® - VIP Style Rear Wing Spoiler
- Duraflex® 105996 - SRT Style Hood