Duraflex Body Kits
Duraflex is a revolutionary body material created by Extreme Dimensions, a combination of fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins that together form panels that are more flexible and durable than ordinary fiberglass, yet retain the light weight and affordability that are characteristics of fiberglass body parts. We offer complete Duraflex body kits as well as individual Duraflex body panels, including hoods, fenders, bumpers, side skirts, and more.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $5,933.70
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $2,159.10
- Duraflex® GT Concept Front SplittersUniversal GT Concept Front Splitters by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it's glued to the road.$107.10
- Duraflex® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Duraflex®. Duraflex combines fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. Because of these features, Duraflex aero parts obtain a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass...$71.10 - $1,395.00
- Duraflex® NSX Air DuctsUniversal NSX Air Ducts by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Dimensions: 9.5'' wide, 14'' tall. Improve aerodynamics without sacrificing airflow with these custom Air Ducts.$71.10
- Duraflex® Custom Style SpoilerCustom Style Spoiler by Duraflex®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$122.40 - $1,151.10
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,295.10
- Duraflex® X-2 Style Fender VentsUniversal X-2 Style Fender Vents by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Dimensions are: 13.5" long by 7" tall. Professional installation is required.$71.10
- Duraflex® Custom Style Rear Roofline SpoilerCustom Style Rear Window Mount Spoiler by Duraflex®. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$122.40 - $575.10
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process.$114.30 - $1,999.00
- Duraflex® Type 1 Ram Air ScoopUniversal Type 1 Ram Air Scoop by Duraflex®. Mount this scoop to bring cooler air to your engine, or just for show. Either way it'll draw attention to your car.$71.10
- Duraflex® Spyder 2 Hood ScoopUniversal Spyder 2 Style Hood Scoop by Duraflex®. Dimensions are: 41.75" front to back, 31.75" side to side at back, 24.75" from side to side at front, 2.5" scoop opening. Mount this scoop to bring cooler air to your engine, or...$107.10
- Duraflex® Custom Style Rear Lip SpoilerCustom Style Rear Lip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$122.40 - $1,151.10
- Duraflex® CanardsCanards by Duraflex®. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$107.10 - $199.00
- Duraflex® Hard Top RoofHard Top Roof by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$323.10 - $899.10
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $899.10
- Duraflex® Engine CoverEngine Cover by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$179.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® EyelidsEyelids by Duraflex®. Having these installed on your car is a perfect way to underline its beauty at a more than moderate price. The eye lids are crafted form fiberglass reinforced plastics to ensure lasting looks and durability....$71.10
- Duraflex® Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$122.40 - $1,151.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Duraflex® Door CapsDoor Caps by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $575.10
Fiberglass is one of the most common materials used for aftermarket body kits and panels. It’s relatively easy to form into the unique, aerodynamic panels desired by custom car enthusiasts, yet inexpensive to buy. However, fiberglass is very rigid, making it more difficult to install and highly susceptible to cracks and breakage from even minor impacts. Conventional fiberglass can be so brittle, it’s not uncommon for parts to be damaged in transit.
Duraflex’s unique formula makes it less rigid and more flexible than regular fiberglass. Shipping damage is reduced by up to 75% with Duraflex parts, which means you’ll be able to keep your appointment with the body shop and not have to reschedule because your one-piece bumper arrived in multiple pieces. Your installer will also have a much easier time installing Duraflex parts compared to fiberglass. Their flexibility enables Duraflex panels to be more easily formed to the shape of the car, with minimal sanding and finishing required. When installed by a professional, Duraflex panels produce a show car appearance.
- Revolutionary Body Kit Material Video
- Product Authenticity
- Company Promo
- Company Commercial
- Open House 2008
But the real test of any aftermarket body panels is how they hold up under day to day use, and it’s here where conventional fiberglass usually fails. Hazards that a driver encounters every day like parking lot barriers, steep driveways, and even wayward shopping carts can all be deadly to ordinary fiberglass, the slightest impact resulting in cracks and breakage. Even the normal level of vibration produced during vehicle operation is enough to create cracks in some fiberglass. At the end of the day you’re left with expensive body modifications that will cost even more to be repaired.
The flexibility designed into Duraflex body parts makes them much more forgiving of minor impacts. Where a conventional fiberglass panel would crack or break, a Duraflex panel will flex and spring back after light contact. With Duraflex, your car will stay the way it looked the day you picked it up from the body shop. Browse our selection of Duraflex parts to see what’s available for your car. All Duraflex spoilers, fenders and other panels come finished in black primer, and depending on application, come with a high quality mesh grille, hardware kit, and installation guide.
Product looks great! Arrived quickly, exactly as pictured and described! Great customer service!
- Popular Duraflex Part Numbers
- Duraflex® 110000 - Cyber Style Body Kit
- Duraflex® 110069 - Raven Style Body Kit
- Duraflex® 102056 - M-Tech Style Front Bumper Cover
- Duraflex® 103857 - M-Tech Style Body Kit
- Duraflex® 101801 - M5 Style Front Bumper Cover
- Duraflex® - ZR Edition Style Rear Wing Spoiler
- Duraflex® 104850 - SRT Style Front Bumper Cover
- Duraflex® 104773 - SRT Style Hood
- Duraflex® - VIP Style Rear Wing Spoiler
- Duraflex® 105996 - SRT Style Hood