Duraflex is a revolutionary body material created by Extreme Dimensions, a combination of fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins that together form panels that are more flexible and durable than ordinary fiberglass, yet retain the light weight and affordability that are characteristics of fiberglass body parts. We offer complete Duraflex body kits as well as individual Duraflex body panels, including hoods, fenders, bumpers, side skirts, and more.
- (4,989)Duraflex Body Kits
- (339)Duraflex Custom Hoods
- (293)Duraflex Spoilers
- (92)Duraflex Fender Flares
- (33)Duraflex Custom Grilles
- (2)Duraflex Chrome Trim
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® GT Concept Style Fiberglass Front Under Spoiler Air Dam Lip Splitter (Unpainted) (108100)Universal GT Concept Style Front Under Spoiler Air Dam Lip Splitter by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it's...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$107.10
- Duraflex® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Duraflex®. Duraflex combines fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. Because of these features, Duraflex aero parts obtain a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass...Stylish and aerodynamicHigh Quality 6 oz. Fiberglass$71.10 - $1,465.25
- Duraflex® NSX Style Fiberglass Air Ducts (Unpainted) (102218)Universal NSX Style Air Ducts by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. Dimensions: 9.5'' Wide, 14'' Tall. Improve aerodynamics without sacrificing airflow with these custom Air Ducts. Installation typically...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$71.10
- Duraflex® Custom Style SpoilerCustom Style Spoiler by Duraflex®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$71.10 - $1,007.10
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,439.10
- Duraflex® X-2 Style Fiberglass Fender Vents (Unpainted) (102228)Universal X-2 Style Fender Vents by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. Dimensions: 13.5" Long by 7" Tall. Professional installation is required. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and...$71.10
- Duraflex® Custom Style Rear Roofline SpoilerCustom Style Rear Window Mount Spoiler by Duraflex®. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $575.10
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Duraflex® Type 1 Ram Style Fiberglass Air Scoop (Unpainted) (106353)Universal Type 1 Ram Style Air Scoop by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Mount this scoop to bring cooler air to your engine, or just for show. Either way it'll draw attention to your car. Installation typically...Shipping damages reduced up to 75%Comes complete with Signature Black Finish$71.10
- Duraflex® Spyder 2 Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted) (102210)Universal Spyder 2 Style Hood Scoop by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Dimensions are: 41.75" front to back, 31.75" side to side at back, 24.75" from side to side at front, 2.5" scoop opening. Mount this scoop to...Shipping damages reduced up to 75%Comes complete with Signature Black Finish$107.10
- Duraflex® Custom Style Rear Lip SpoilerCircuit Style Rear Spoiler by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Add style and performance to your car with this Lip Spoiler. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$71.10 - $503.10
- Duraflex® CanardsCanards by Duraflex®. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$107.10 - $179.10
- Duraflex® Hard Top RoofHard Top Roof by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$323.10 - $899.10
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Engine CoverEngine Cover by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$467.10
- Duraflex® EyelidsEyelids by Duraflex®. Having these installed on your car is a perfect way to underline its beauty at a more than moderate price. The eye lids are crafted form fiberglass reinforced plastics to ensure lasting looks and durability....$71.10
- Duraflex® Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$107.10 - $1,007.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Duraflex® Door CapsDoor Caps by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $575.10
Fiberglass is one of the most common materials used for aftermarket body kits and panels. It’s relatively easy to form into the unique, aerodynamic panels desired by custom car enthusiasts, yet inexpensive to buy. However, fiberglass is very rigid, making it more difficult to install and highly susceptible to cracks and breakage from even minor impacts. Conventional fiberglass can be so brittle, it’s not uncommon for parts to be damaged in transit.
Duraflex’s unique formula makes it less rigid and more flexible than regular fiberglass. Shipping damage is reduced by up to 75% with Duraflex parts, which means you’ll be able to keep your appointment with the body shop and not have to reschedule because your one-piece bumper arrived in multiple pieces. Your installer will also have a much easier time installing Duraflex parts compared to fiberglass. Their flexibility enables Duraflex panels to be more easily formed to the shape of the car, with minimal sanding and finishing required. When installed by a professional, Duraflex panels produce a show car appearance.
But the real test of any aftermarket body panels is how they hold up under day to day use, and it’s here where conventional fiberglass usually fails. Hazards that a driver encounters every day like parking lot barriers, steep driveways, and even wayward shopping carts can all be deadly to ordinary fiberglass, the slightest impact resulting in cracks and breakage. Even the normal level of vibration produced during vehicle operation is enough to create cracks in some fiberglass. At the end of the day you’re left with expensive body modifications that will cost even more to be repaired.
The flexibility designed into Duraflex body parts makes them much more forgiving of minor impacts. Where a conventional fiberglass panel would crack or break, a Duraflex panel will flex and spring back after light contact. With Duraflex, your car will stay the way it looked the day you picked it up from the body shop. Browse our selection of Duraflex parts to see what’s available for your car. All Duraflex spoilers, fenders and other panels come finished in black primer, and depending on application, come with a high quality mesh grille, hardware kit, and installation guide.
2003 Toyota Celica