Every self-respecting auto enthusiast is looking for something special and unique when upgrading their vehicle. And, of course, the OEM parts are not the ones to satisfy their needs. Aftermarket units are another story: they're not just exclusive but also cost-effective. That is why most car owners go with custom products to improve their vehicle's look and efficiency. And when it comes to aftermarket industry leaders, EGR should be mentioned first.
- EGR® - Hood ShieldStarting at: $61.73$61.73
- EGR® - Side StepsStarting at: $425.26$425.26
- EGR® - Window VisorsStarting at: $44.69$44.69
- EGR® - Bolt-On Style Fender FlaresStarting at: $195.89$195.89
- EGR® - OEM Fender FlaresStarting at: $177.02$177.02
- EGR® - Rugged Fender FlaresStarting at: $177.02$177.02
- EGR® - Sunroof DeflectorsStarting at: $68.28$68.28
The company was established in 1973, but only since 1993 it began operations in North America. Today EGR USA is among the world's most successful and progressive companies whose aftermarket range extends over 600 miscellaneous products. And those are not the limit. Located in Ontario, California, EGR continues to manufacture the finest, most appealing hood shields, fender flares, window visors, side steps, and sunroof air deflectors that money can buy.
Though EGR offers products that are different in both purpose and appearance, all of them have the same great features: unrivaled quality, exceptional durability, fast installation, just to name a few. To provide high strength and excellent hold, the parts are crafted from top-grade materials by the most skilled engineers. As a result, the add-ons are able to withstand severe weather conditions, rough handling, as well as other stresses your vehicle may face. The next great thing is that the EGR products do not require much time and effort to be installed, no drilling or modification is required.
Featuring OEM standard quality and exclusive look, the EGR Fender Flares are the perfect, do-it-yourself upgrade for any vehicle on the road. The parts are crafted from UV-protected and OEM-approved material that is coated with a lightly textured black finish. EGR’s Fender Flares are offered in three popular styles to choose from – OEM Look, Rugged Look, and Bolt-On Look. In addition, each set of fender flares comes with a no-drill fixing system and easy-to-follow instructions. Another awesome add-ons EGR offers are window visors that are created to allow fresh air circulation in the car's interior.
For superior windshield, hood, and fender protection, EGR offers tough yet elegant hood shields available in two distinctive styles, the Superguard and Aerowrap. Ultimate in durability and aerodynamic styling, the EGR Hood Shields will upgrade the appearance of your automobile and protect it from chips, rocks, and other harmful elements. Comfort is another aspect that didn't escape EGR's notice. The manufacturer's side steps are optimized for easier and safer access to the car cabin. They feature a tough powder-coated aluminum finish that is scratch resistant to ensure long-lasting service.
According to EGR, their primary objective is to exceed client expectations, and since the company was certified to the internationally recognized quality assurance standards such as ISO9001(TS16949) and ISO14001, they seem to succeed in reaching their goal. We, at CARiD, believe that EGR is able to become the number one worldwide supplier to the automotive industry someday, and that is why we offer company's top-grade products to our customers at competitive and reasonable prices. The EGR parts make all the difference to your automobile while CARiD makes all the difference to your budget.
| Posted by Eric | (Annville, PA)
Recently ordered and installed OEM fender flares. I found the installation super easy and the flares are awesome. Great product for the money spent.
| Posted by Stephen | (Mobile, AL)
Looks great, super easy to put on. Highly recommend.
| Posted by Firdovsi | (Baku, AA)
I have 4x4 accessories shop in Azerbaijan. Usually i order accessories for my customers and for my shop. Best quality , best service , fast shipping. I enjoy from my order, my customers too much agree from CARiD items . Thanks a lot to CARiD!!
| Posted by Donaldo | (Whitby, ON)
It looks great. Have some problem with the installation but with some effort I was able to install it.
| Posted by Craig | (Silver Spring, MD)
The choice became easier upon review of the low profile appearance. I was able to install the product with relative ease. I had trouble with the bending of the long visor, for passenger side window. I like that I chose the medium color which blends with the tinted glass.
| Posted by Caleb | (Layton, UT)
It looks better than I originally thought it would! Great! Love it! The noise reduction in which I experienced while the sunroof is open is amazing!
| Posted by Steven | (London, ON)
Excellent product, fits great, looks great. Instructions need a little more detail. Can be installed alone suggest using 2 people, would go faster and ease of installation.
| Posted by Robert | (Saegertown, PA)
Great product, took 10 min to install and looks great
| Posted by Robert | (Jamestown, NY)
The smoke color blended in great with my dark tinted windows. They fit great on my van. After I installed them, they still allowed the window to close all the way so there was no whistling sound as you go down the road. The instructions are easy to follow and installing them is pretty easy.
| Posted by Johnny | (Bearden, AR)
Took about 5 minutes to install all 4 on our vehicle. Easy and fast , looks great, would buy these again.
- Popular EGR Part Numbers
- EGR® 574981 - Front and Rear In-Channel Smoke Window Visors
- EGR® 792554 - Bolt-On Style Black Front and Rear Set Fender Flares
- EGR® 791524 - Bolt-On Style Black Front and Rear Set Fender Flares
- EGR® 573431 - Front and Rear In-Channel Smoke Window Visors
- EGR® 783374 - OEM Black Front and Rear Set Fender Flares
- EGR® 573391 - Front and Rear In-Channel Smoke Window Visors
- EGR® 573211 - Front and Rear In-Channel Smoke Window Visors
- EGR® 793814 - Bolt-On Style Black Front and Rear Set Fender Flares
- EGR® 793414 - Bolt-On Style Black Front and Rear Set Fender Flares
- EGR® 751194 - Rugged Black Front and Rear Set Fender Flares
- EGR® 573511 - Front and Rear In-Channel Smoke Window Visors
- EGR® 572751 - Front and Rear In-Channel Smoke Window Visors
- EGR® 574801 - Front and Rear In-Channel Smoke Window Visors
- EGR® 303371 - SuperGuard Hood Shield
- EGR® 574861 - Front and Rear In-Channel Smoke Window Visors
- EGR® 573352 - Front and Rear In-Channel Light Smoke Window Visors
- EGR® 303370 - SuperGuard Hood Shield