Nissan Bug Shields & Deflectors
- AVS® - Bugflector™ Hood ShieldStarting at: $45.77$45.77
- GTS® - Bug-Gard™ Hood DeflectorStarting at: $62.61$62.61
- WeatherTech® - Stone and Bug DeflectorStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Wade® - Platinum Bug ShieldStarting at: $68.31$68.31
- Lund® - Interceptor Bug DeflectorStarting at: $99.95$99.95
- EGR® - SuperGuard Hood ShieldStarting at: $75.56$75.56
- AVS® - Large Acrylic Aeroskin Hood ShieldStarting at: $55.43$55.43
- GTS® - Omni-Gard™ Hood DeflectorStarting at: $71.66$71.66
- Wade® - Ultraguard Bug ShieldStarting at: $68.31$68.31
- AVS® - Large Chrome Aeroskin Hood ShieldStarting at: $98.65$98.65
"Very well form fitted and nice look. Easy basic installation. Sorry- no tech tips for this item. Install it, and you're done! FYI - make sure area for tape is super clean, use lint-free towel and lots of alcohol."
"I ran this product on a Nissan Frontier for 10 years. Performed very well so that led to another purchase for my new Nissan Titan. The outer flages need to be widened. The ends touch the painted outer edges of the hood. Installation was easy but I did used the self tapping screws anyway. I am not a bif believer in the tape. All in all it was an easy process even for the non mechanical person. Looks are great and I do believe it does add something to the asthetics of the vehicle. I get a lot of compliments on the truck. "
"ANOTHER EASY TO INSTALL VERY PLEASED SO PLEASED I CAME ACROSS YOUR WEBSITE VERY EASY TO DEAL WITH AND ABSOLUTELY SAFE TO DEAL WITH AS THERE ARE SO MANY SCAMS THESE DAYS."
"I have 2003 Nissan Murano. I order the Stone & Bug Deflector put on my car. Not just looking good but it also protects my car from getting hit by road stone and bugs. I would recommend to all my friends and family members, who want to keep their car looking good and protect. This is the solution."
"Looks good, easy four screw installation with no drilling and not too expensive. Still have a cool weather so I don't know how it works on bugs, but not work with a hood as far as stones go. Got a nice rock chip into my windshield yesterday. So I recommend it for something that looks cool, may or may not work on bugs and does not work with stones."