Street Scene Body Parts
Street Scene Equipment, Inc. was established in 1996 and is currently based in Costa Mesa, California. What was initially a tiny startup is now a big-time player in the aftermarket automotive industry. With a wealth of invaluable experience and expertise, Street Scene is a true leader in car, truck, and SUV styling. The company gained the deserved recognition thanks to their unswerving dedication to excellence and qualified staff.
- Street Scene®Body Kitfrom $527.79
- Street Scene®Front Bumper Coverfrom $158.05
- Street Scene®Front Lipfrom $135.48
- Street Scene®Front Splitterfrom $135.48
- Street Scene®Roll Panfrom $105.13
- Street Scene®Spoilerfrom $117.13
- Street Scene®Hood Scoopfrom $67.74
- Street Scene®Side Skirtsfrom $132.65
- Street Scene®Big Boy Rear Dually Fendersfrom $177.81
- Street Scene®Fender Flaresfrom $170.05
- Street Scene®Hoodfrom $306.94
- Street Scene®Chrome Bumperfrom $232.14
- Street Scene®Chrome Valancefrom $245.55
- Street Scene®Valancefrom $150.29
- Street Scene®Hidden Street Trailer Hitchfrom $170.05
- Street Scene®Wiper Cowlfrom $121.36
- Street Scene®Rear Mud Flap Kitfrom $77.62
- Street Scene®Cal-Vu™ Mirrorsfrom $71.97
- Street Scene®Smooth Capsfrom $71.97
- Street Scene®Tailgate Handle Relocatorfrom $37.40
- Street Scene®Fasciafrom $190.51
- Street Scene®Side Window Louversfrom $127.71
- Street Scene®Ductsfrom $64.21
- Street Scene®Smooth Stepsfrom $83.26
Over the years, Street Scene Equipment has been featured in numerous magazines and appeared on the covers of famous mags, such as Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords, Sport Truck, and more. The company has won many prizes, including three SEMA Best New Product Awards and the design awards from the Ford Motor Company and General Motors. Moreover, Street Scene products have been featured on popular TV shows and hit movies.
Initially, the company had a total of ten part numbers, including 6 Cal Vu Mirrors and 4 Speed Grilles. However, today they're proud to introduce a stunning collection of over 2,500 unique and great looking exterior accessories, including body kits, custom mirrors, grilles, fender flares, tail light bezels, side skirts, spoilers, and the like. These products are sure to turn any car or truck into a hot-looking vehicle every driver is looking for.
A really nice benefit of every Street Scene accessory is that it comes in a variety of styles to meet customers' exact needs. For instance, the manufacturer has expanded their range of Speed Grilles, as well as chrome bumpers, steel hoods, and steel roll pans that are now available in various finishes. By the way, Street Scene is the one who offers its grilles along with factory main and lower valance grilles, providing customers with a total package.
Installation of Street Scene items is rather straightforward with no major modifications to a vehicle. However, some grilles may require cutting. And if we started talking about the grilles, we can't but mention the patent pending clip design that allows for easy securing the parts to either the factory grille shell or bumper. When installation is over, the finished product will look impressive and last considerably longer than many cheap items on offer.
Even with reasonable experience and practice, Street Scene Equipment is not done growing, not even close. In many ways, the company has just started. With the product line as immense as theirs, the only place to go is up, and that is why the manufacturer is looking to make more amazing products for the aftermarket. From bumper to bumper, there is hardly any other brand that has more add-ons to customize your vehicle than Street Scene Equipment.
| Posted by Dyanne | (Fleming Island, FL)
Exactly what I wanted. Fit perfectly, looks factory. Not into the all blacked-out look that seems to be the current trend. These were the cheaper of like bezels I looked at, so why spend more for the same thing ? Some indicate that some of the other bezels are thicker in design, which I would think would look "tacky". These are not and look just right.
- Popular Street Scene Part Numbers
- Street Scene® 950-70896 - Front Lip
- Street Scene® 950-70236 - Front Splitter
- Street Scene® 950-70230 - Front Splitter
- Street Scene® 950-70188 - Side Skirts
- Street Scene® 950-70343 - Roof Wing Spoiler
- Street Scene® 950-01005 - Rear Bumper Hitch Cover
- Street Scene® 950-70242 - Rear Valance
- Street Scene® 950-70990 - Tail Light Lens Kit for ZR1 Style Roll Pan
- Street Scene® 950-11211 - Cal-Vu™ Sport Manual Mirrors
- Street Scene® 950-11245 - Cal-Vu™ Sport Electric Mirrors