Mercedes S Class Accessories & Parts
The Mercedes S Class got its start for the 1980 model year (1981 in the US) built off of the W126 chassis. Best known as the marque's largest sedan, the S Class holds a reputation for luxury and comfort worldwide. Primary engine configurations at the model's debut were the turbodiesel options (300 SD, 350 SD, and 350SDL), the inline six-cylinder (300 SE, 300 SEL), and the V8 (380 SE/SEL, 420 SEL, and 560 SEL). It was during the first generation of the model where Mercedes' reputation for top-class safety features first made their way to the forefront, as airbags and ABS brakes were made standard equipment. The inaugural generation of the Mercedes S Class was produced until 1990, when the W140 platform took over.
Second-generation versions of the Mercedes S Class showcased numerous changes, including the overall weight of the vehicle as well as the addition of new dual-pane windows. Four trim levels were made available ranging from the S320, which was outfitted with an inline six-cylinder engine good for 228 horsepower to the more dynamic S600 that displayed a V12 capable of almost four hundred horsepower. In between were the S420, which was equipped with a 275 hp V8, and the S500, whose V8 threw out 315 horsepower. Engines were mated to a four-speed automatic transmission or a five-speed manual. By the mid-1990s, the model received clear turn signals, new headlights, and several other updates to the exterior parts. Eventually, both Electronic Stability Control and a new air suspension were added, as well.
Moved to the W221 platform, the third generation of the Mercedes S Class was unveiled at the 2006 North American International Auto Show and released to US dealers later that year. Slightly larger and featuring updated engines along with a host of changes to S Class parts inside and out, the model was given a complete overhaul compared to the previous generation. Trims included the S350 (3.7L V6), S430 (4.3L V8), S500 (5.0L V8), and the S600, which boasted a twin-turbocharged 5.5L V12 rated at 493 horsepower and 590 pounds-per-foot of torque. For 2007, the powertrains were upgraded yet again. The S550 presented a 5.5L V8 which makes 382 horsepower and could be had with 4Matic all-wheel drive. The S63 AMG utilized a 6.2L V8 which produced 518 horsepower and 465 pounds-per-foot of torque. Once again, at the top of the list were two V12 variants. The S600 was given a twin-turbo V12 which pumped out a hefty 510 horsepower while the S65 AMG provided a whopping 604 horsepower along with 738 pounds-per-foot of torque.
The Mercedes S Class is the standard. A real-live hall of famer, this luxury icon boasts characteristics that are often imitated, but never equaled. Packing more power than basically any model in its category, the S Class performs with lightening-quick acceleration backed by solid Mercedes parts. It makes for a truly luxurious drive on the freeway or down a desolate country road-oozing elegance the entire trip. Each series of the S Class offers the most comfort imaginable, providing a heralded level of excitement to all who get to ride in this one-of-a-kind masterpiece as well as it welcomes to enhance it with stylish accessories.
CARiD.com carries a complete lineup of Mercedes S Class Accessories and Parts that define class and style. It doesn't matter if you crave elegant decor or high-tech protection against the elements, we offer the Mercedes S Class accessories and parts perfect for the job, including spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and grille guards. And since we depend on the highest rated manufacturers in the business, all of our Mercedes S Class accessories and parts are guaranteed to be of the highest quality available. Intrigued? Click on your Model Year above today to find out more!
- Coverking® - Tactical Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $229.99$229.99
- Covercraft® - Reflec'tect™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $171.29$171.29
- Thule® - SUP Taxi Paddleboard CarrierStarting at: $249.95$249.95
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot PackStarting at: $109.00$109.00
- Remin® - Basic KitStarting at: $156.00$156.00
- DashMat® - Limited Edition™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Rhino-Rack® - Foxwing AwningStarting at: $584.10$584.10
- Canine Covers® - Custom Rear Seat ProtectorStarting at: $99.92$99.92
- Colgan® - Sports BraStarting at: $85.74$85.74
Whatever you expect from your Mercedes S Class, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mercedes S Class and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Mercedes S Class Dash Kits
- Mercedes S Class Billet Grilles
- Mercedes S Class Chrome Trim
- Mercedes S Class Spoilers
- Mercedes S Class Floor Mats
- Mercedes S Class Body Kits
- Mercedes S Class Wind Deflectors
- Mercedes S Class Cargo Liners
- Mercedes S Class Vertical Doors
- Mercedes S Class Seat Covers
- Mercedes S Class Car Covers
- Mercedes S Class Custom Gauges
- Mercedes S Class Light Covers
- Mercedes S Class Side Mirrors
- Mercedes S Class License Plates
- Mercedes S Class Wiper Blades
- Mercedes S Class Custom Hoods
- Mercedes S Class Bike Racks
- Mercedes S Class Roof Racks
- Mercedes S Class Trailer Hitches
- Mercedes S Class Sun Shades
- Mercedes S Class Dash Covers
- Mercedes S Class Fender Flares
- Mercedes S Class Side Vents
- Mercedes S Class Car Organizers
- Mercedes S Class Car Bras
- Mercedes S Class Racing Seats
| Posted by Cleveland | (Valrico, FL)
Nice wheels, yet I have had better ride for my Mercedes S550.