SCARLET WHEELS AND RIMS
Founded more than ten years ago and with our main office now in Los Angeles, Scarlet Wheels now offers wheel styles for most performance, luxury vehicles and sport truck applications. Unlike most brands that tend to specialize in manufacturing aftermarket wheels for either luxury cars or trucks, Scarlet Luxury Wheels has always adopted a more all-encompassing stance and even caters to SUVs to a certain degree. All Scarlet wheels now incorporate a band of scarlet within the interior of the wheel itself.
- SW1-M SCARLETT - Black-MachinedScarletStarting at: $192.61 (ea)$192.61
- SW1-M SCARLETT - BlackScarletStarting at: $201.37 (ea)$201.37
- SW2-M MONROE - Black-MachinedScarletStarting at: $236.39 (ea)$236.39
- SW3-M GARBO - Black-MachinedScarletStarting at: $227.63 (ea)$227.63
- SW4-M LOREN - Black-MachinedScarletStarting at: $227.63 (ea)$227.63
- SW5-M DAVIS - Black-MachinedScarletStarting at: $236.39 (ea)$236.39
- SW6-M RAQUEL - Black-MachinedScarletStarting at: $665.38 (ea)$665.38
- SW6-M RAQUEL - Black-MachinedScarletStarting at: $236.39 (ea)$236.39
- SW7-M BARDO - Black-MachinedScarletStarting at: $236.39 (ea)$236.39
- SW7-M BARDO - Black-MachinedScarletStarting at: $288.92 (ea)$288.92
- SW8-M TAYLOR - Black-MachinedScarletStarting at: $665.38 (ea)$665.38
- SW8-M TAYLOR - Black-MachinedScarletStarting at: $288.92 (ea)$288.92
The Scarlet Red Soul Edition is comprised of wheel designs that are meant for luxury and performance cars while the Scarlet Cruiser Edition is intended for luxury trucks as well as SUVs. Due to the different applications of both of these lines, the sizes that are available tend to differ between them and by separating two lines, Scarlet Luxury Wheels hopes that potential customers will be able to find the wheels that they require more easily than in the past.
Scarlet Luxury Wheels still retains its commitment to providing excellent quality wheels. So far, the brand's efforts in introducing itself into the luxury aftermarket wheel industry seems to be bearing fruit. I's hard to predict how the brand will do in the long term, especially considering the fickle nature of the market itself, but for the time being, it's growing and expanding at an impressive rate. Already Scarlet Luxury Wheels has new and innovative styles waiting to be released, which may further tilt the scales in favor of the brand.
| Posted by Lucio | (Detroit, MI)
Bought these rims for my 2005 Escalade and they look great, material is good and the looks are even better. They certainly look a lot more expensive than what I paid for them.
Wow!!! I bought 20s for my new ride but I am a little leary about tires. But Scarlet wheels are hot! Definitely like these better than the old wheels. 20's are so cool for my taste, just because the car sits kind of high.
I like both SW7 and SW1, but prefer SW7 on my Mustang... I love the concave effect on the rears. I do agree about the tiny rear discs... I suffer the same effect with my Shelby SW7.
In my opinion, they look very nice. I am sure they would complement my car. I've never had any problems with any other aftermarket wheels. I've had American Racing, now Scarlet, and never had a single issue. I keep the car in a garage every night and clean them at least one a week using just soap and water and a microfiber towel.
| Posted by Douglas | (Las Vegas, NV)
I have these wheels on my 06 M35 Sport for approx 2 months. The wheels are in good condition and not bent. Only a few small imperfections on one of the front wheels. There are no paint chips on the faces of the wheels. The matte black is in good condition. My car is always garaged and the wheels have been well kept.