Mitsubishi Rims & Wheels
Possessing the distinction of having built Japan’s first passenger car in 1917, Mitsubishi is well-known throughout the world for bringing a more stylistic approach to vehicles they design. Chrysler purchased a 15 percent share in the company in 1970, and began bringing Mitsubishi vehicles into the United States under the Dodge name until 1982, when the Japanese manufacturer was able market products under its own name. Notable products that brought Mitsubishi success in the United States were the Starion performance coupe, Galant sedan, Montero suv, Eclipse coupe, 3000GT, and Lancer Evolution. Each model has its very own key points that allow a sense of individuality rarely found by other manufacturers. Always in the game, Mitsubishi has stood the test of time and shown what it takes to build a core legion of loyal drivers who appreciate precision as much as performance.
CARiD offers a wide selection of custom wheels for your Mitsubishi that have been relentlessly engineered to balance light weight, high strength and good looks the way your car was also. So whether you seek the lightest weight wheels for your Eclipse or Lancer Evo, or wheels with a look of luxury for your Galant or suv, you’ll find all the choices you need here on our website. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, and specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
Luxurious, stylish, shiny, custom wheels are not simple accessories. As alchemists could transform one form of matter into another, so the proper rims can modify the vehicle's look. They are powerful enough to turn a daily driver into an opulent car, and to underline the inherent elegance of any luxury vehicle. We store the whole selection of custom wheels, delivered by the most prominent brands in the industry. Whether you want to boost the style of your vehicle or need a reliable setup for a harsh off-roading, we have the right wheels for you. Read over 13 wheels reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and find the rim that reflects your sense of style.
- TSW® - MALLORY Matte BlackStarting at: $185.40$185.40
- VISION® - AUTOBAHN Matte BlackStarting at: $123.60$123.60
- KONIG® - BACKBONE Matte Black with Milled Logo on SpokeStarting at: $102.00$102.00
- 2 CRAVE® - No.1 Gloss Black with Machined FaceStarting at: $164.29$164.29
- ADVANTI RACING® - LUPO SilverStarting at: $98.88$98.88
- AKUZA® - 421 Gloss Black with Machined LipStarting at: $115.36$115.36
- AVID.1® - AV-02 BlackStarting at: $121.54$121.54
- BLACK DIAMOND® - No.1 Gloss Black with Machined Face and StripeStarting at: $164.29$164.29
- CRUISER ALLOY® - 917MB ECLIPSE Gloss Black with Machined Face and LipStarting at: $185.40$185.40
- DRIFZ® - 207B FX Black with Red LipStarting at: $177.16$177.16