- RBP STREET SERIES® ASSAULT$1,015.00 - $1,790.00
- DPR® AK47-SS$888.77 - $1,222.45 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR890 Chrome$193.84 - $369.36 (ea)
- XD SERIES® HEIST Satin Black with Milled Flange$154.43 - $273.23 (ea)
- ATX SERIES® RAVINE Matte Gray with Black Reinforcing Ring$195.99 - $278.99 (ea)
- MOTO METAL® MO970 Gloss Black with Milled Face$135.62 - $238.58 (ea)
- VISION® AUTOBAHN Matte Black$118.80 - $233.94 (ea)
- DROPSTARS® 641MB Gloss Black with Machined Face and Lip$220.97 - $263.74 (ea)
About Mitsubishi Wheels
Possessing the distinction of having built Japan’s first passenger car in 1917, Mitsubishi is well-known throughout the world for bringing a more stylistic approach to vehicles they design. Chrysler purchased a 15 percent share in the company in 1970, and began bringing Mitsubishi vehicles into the United States under the Dodge name until 1982, when the Japanese manufacturer was able market products under its own name. Notable products that brought Mitsubishi success in the United States were the Starion performance coupe, Galant sedan, Montero suv, Eclipse coupe, 3000GT, and Lancer Evolution. Each model has its very own key points that allow a sense of individuality rarely found by other manufacturers. Always in the game, Mitsubishi has stood the test of time and shown what it takes to build a core legion of loyal drivers who appreciate precision as much as performance.
CARiD offers a wide selection of custom wheels for your Mitsubishi that have been relentlessly engineered to balance light weight, high strength and good looks the way your car was also. So whether you seek the lightest weight wheels for your Eclipse or Lancer Evo, or wheels with a look of luxury for your Galant or suv, you’ll find all the choices you need here on our website. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, and specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
Guides & Articles
- Stanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Cleaning and Protecting Your WheelsWheels that catch your eye because they really set off a vehicle do so because they are clean and sparkling, not dirty. If turning back to gaze at your own rims brings disappointment, the time is now to clean them up, get them looking their best with a shine, and develop a routine for keeping them that way.
- Custom Wheels 101To get the proper wheel for your car or truck, the wheel must have the right combination of wheel dimensions. Just as the sleeve length on a shirt or the inseam on a pair of pants has to be right for them to fit your body, your wheels have to be the right size for them to fit properly on your car or truck. This article will explain the various dimensions and how they are measured.
- Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- What is Staggered Wheel Fitment?Staggered wheel fitment is a term for the rear wheels being bigger and/or wider than the front wheels. This only works on rear wheel drive cars, where the bigger rear wheels can put more power onto the pavement. Changes in the relationship of wheel dimensions between front and rear on a RWD car changes the balance of the vehicle.