VOSSEN WHEELS AND RIMS
Vossen has been making aftermarket wheels since the mid-1980s, always striving to provide the best quality, the most professional service, and the most sophisticated designs. The passion for custom rims and the experience in advanced manufacturing the company has gathered over the years, enabled Vossen to produce some of the most innovative and advanced rims in the industry. Our customers appreciate that. After all, isn't it great to get a head-turning look at a the price that won't break the bank?
- VFS1 - Matte GraphiteVossenStarting at: $649.00 (ea)$649.00
- VFS1 - SilverVossenStarting at: $649.00 (ea)$649.00
- VFS2 - GraphiteVossenStarting at: $649.00 (ea)$649.00
- VFS2 - BronzeVossenStarting at: $649.00 (ea)$649.00
- VFS2 - SilverVossenStarting at: $649.00 (ea)$649.00
- VVSCVT - SilverVossenStarting at: $499.00 (ea)$499.00
- VVSCV4 - GraphiteVossenStarting at: $599.00 (ea)$599.00
- VVSCV4 - Graphite-MachinedVossenStarting at: $599.00 (ea)$599.00
- VVSCV4 - Silver-MachinedVossenStarting at: $649.00 (ea)$649.00
- VVSCV5 - GraphiteVossenStarting at: $599.00 (ea)$599.00
- VVSCV5 - Graphite-MachinedVossenStarting at: $599.00 (ea)$599.00
- VVSCV5 - Silver-MachinedVossenStarting at: $649.00 (ea)$649.00
- VVSCV3 - GraphiteVossenStarting at: $499.00 (ea)$499.00
- VVSCV3 - Black-MachinedVossenStarting at: $499.00 (ea)$499.00
- VVSCV3 - Silver-MachinedVossenStarting at: $499.00 (ea)$499.00
- VVSCV7 - GraphiteVossenStarting at: $599.00 (ea)$599.00
- VVSCV7 - Graphite-MachinedVossenStarting at: $599.00 (ea)$599.00
- VVSCV7 - Silver-MachinedVossenStarting at: $649.00 (ea)$649.00
- VVSCV1 - GraphiteVossenStarting at: $599.00 (ea)$599.00
- VVSCV1 - Black-MachinedVossenStarting at: $499.00 (ea)$499.00
- VVSCV1 - Silver-MachinedVossenStarting at: $499.00 (ea)$499.00
- VVSCV2 - Black-MachinedVossenStarting at: $599.00 (ea)$599.00
- VVSCV2 - Silver-MachinedVossenStarting at: $599.00 (ea)$599.00
The company specializes in low-pressure casting of aluminum wheels in diameters ranging from 19" to 22" and in widths from 8.5 to 12.5-inch. All the designs are offered in both shiny chrome and elegant black finish. Vossen developed technology for casting one-piece deep concave rims, and thus can proudly claim to have played a huge role in making concave wheels as popular as they are today, by producing this advanced design at an affordable price.
Vossen is a global company, with distribution in over 30 countries. The company's leading position in the industry is built on its dedication to advanced design coupled with excellence in manufacturing. Every Vossen rim is put through rigorous testing and control, making sure that every single item meets the rigorous quality requirements set by the company. The strict adherence to the highest standards in the business allows the company to provide an industry-leading five-year warranty on workmanship and a lifetime warranty on the structure.
Vossen Wheels warranty is a statement of confidence in the quality of Vossen wheels. Every Vossen wheel is put through the highest standard in testing and quality control, which allows the company to provide an industry leading 5 year workmanship warranty and a lifetime structural warranty. Within the first 5 years of ownership, if any defects in material or workmanship arise under normal and reasonable use, Vossen Wheels will replace or refinish your wheels free of charge. Vossen lifetime structural warranty will guarantee the replacement of your wheel in the event of a structural failure caused by a manufacturer defect.
- Vossen VVSCV4 on Audi RS5
- Vossen VVSCVT on Chevy Corvette Stingray
- Vossen VVSCVT on Lexus GS350
- Vossen VVSCV5 on Mercedes CLS63 AMG
- Vossen VVSCVT on Lexus IS250 F Sport
- Vossen VVSCV3 on Mercedes G63
- Vossen VVSCV7 on Ford Mustang
- Vossen VVSCV4 on Audi R8
- Vossen VVSCV3 on Chevy Camaro
- Vossen VVSCV3 on Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
With each curve being worth a thousand words, Vossen wheels are the exquisite jewels that loudly proclaim who you are. Available in numerous finishes, including elegant silver and stunning black, as well as in various size options, such as classy 19 inches and superb 22 inches in diameter, custom rims manufactured by Vossen have something for everyone.
Crafted using low-pressure casting, they unite the best of two worlds. They are as strong as forged rims, and at the same time, they feature amazing design options, as casting process give designers more creative freedom compared to forging. Offering paramount quality and peerless look, Vossen wheels perform even when your vehicle doesn't move at all.
| Posted by Barbara | (League City, TX)
My set of Vossen wheels is exactly what I was expecting. Extremely good quality wheels, and I am glad I bought them. I highly recommend them to anyone with a luxury car or SUV.
| Posted by Sam | (Warsaw, IN)
Love the way they look on the car. Added a lowering kit and made it look even better. Only downside is the price. But you get what you pay for. Overall, wheels are grade A+.
| Posted by Juan C. | (Oviedo, FL)
I bought these rims for my 650i BMW and they look great. One did come chipped, but CARiD has replaced it without any hassle. The experience was great, and service from everyone at CARiD was great. I also purchased the caliper covers from MGP which came quick as well and look great. CARiD did a great job providing the service I needed spending the amount spent on rims, wheel, locks, and covers. Great job to the entire team.
| Posted by Timothy | (Parsonsburg, MD)
Overall, the wheels are amazing, I love mine a lot. I did do a staggered setup on my car (Hyundai Genesis Coupe) and it looks incredible. I would definitely recommend these wheels to someone.
| Posted by Kent | (Dallas, TX)
I waited close to 3 weeks from the time I placed my order, to the time they arrived at my door. These rims are beautiful and head turners. I have had so many people compliment these rims. I own a 2012 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium, Kona Blue Metallic, these rims were just what my car needed and they look perfect. When people stop dead in their tracks and look at your car, that says a lot.
I have them on for about a month or so. They have been pretty amazing in not just being dope but in being tough cookies as well. I drove from Atlanta to Miami, it's around 660 miles with potholes, and they held up perfect, not a single dent at all. It seems, they are durable enough to handle my driving habits.