AVENUE WHEELS AND RIMS
Spruce up your car with a set of Avenue wheels. These high-style wheels will make people understand your sense of automotive style in the best way. Who said SUVs were for soccer moms? Take your SUV or car to the next level by changing over to some Avenue rims. These high-quality rims are made in the best facilities in the industry by one of the largest wheel manufacturers in the world. Avenue wheels are designed with great care to provide stylish and sophisticated designs for today's cars.
- A610 - ChromeAvenueStarting at: $218.88 (ea)$218.88
- A610 - Black-MachinedAvenueStarting at: $193.64 (ea)$193.64
- A601 - ChromeAvenueStarting at: $185.61 (ea)$185.61
- A601 - Black-MachinedAvenueStarting at: $150.38 (ea)$150.38
- A603 - ChromeAvenueStarting at: $218.88 (ea)$218.88
- A603 - BlackAvenueStarting at: $193.64 (ea)$193.64
- A603 - Black-MachinedAvenueStarting at: $193.64 (ea)$193.64
- A604 - ChromeAvenueStarting at: $218.88 (ea)$218.88
- A604 - Black-MachinedAvenueStarting at: $193.64 (ea)$193.64
- A606 - ChromeAvenueStarting at: $201.37 (ea)$201.37
- A606 - Black-MachinedAvenueStarting at: $170.98 (ea)$170.98
- A607 - ChromeAvenueStarting at: $269.65 (ea)$269.65
- A607 - Black-MachinedAvenueStarting at: $229.38 (ea)$229.38
- A609 - ChromeAvenueStarting at: $269.65 (ea)$269.65
- A609 - Black-MachinedAvenueStarting at: $225.88 (ea)$225.88
Cruise the mean streets knowing that you're riding on the most stylish, compelling custom wheels you can find. Avenue wheels come from the same family as MKW and Bazo, and are manufactured to the highest standards. Starting with molten aircraft-grade aluminum, Avenue engineers gently push it into preheated permanent molds under pressure. This eliminates flaws and porous areas in the wheel blank, the bane of many less-well-made cast wheels.
Choose a style that complements your ride. You'll know that when you drive down the boulevard that your car or truck stands out from the crowd. With sizes from 16" to an outrageous 26" and widths from a generous 7.5" to a phat 10", you'll find a fitment that fits right, and looks great. You can find room under your stock wheel wells for some of these compelling styles, but once you start modifying your suspension or wheel wells, the sky is the limit, almost literally.
| Posted by Timothy | (Howell, MI)
The appearance of these wheels are very nice on my ford 500 limited. The value is great and the quality appears to be very good, however they are new and I have yet to see their durability through the Michigan seasons. CARiD had them shipped to my home very quick and packaged very well. I had them installed by a tire shop and was told there were no problems on install. You do want to test fit the wheels first before mounting tires. I'm sure at this point I will be a repeat customer.
| Posted by James | (Laurel, MD)
Just installed these last week on our white 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser and the fit and look is perfect. These seem like good quality wheels, and I hope they will look great for many years. The price is really good for what you get.
| Posted by Roy A | (Toledo, OH)
To say the least, I had them installed at the Kia dealership. Everyone was drooling over the way they made my car look! They invited me to bring my car back when they have a special event. People on the street can't believe how 'bad' they look. Money well spent. I am still in awe, can't believe this is my ride! Thank you for making it possible to create a very special car. Roy L
For rather inexpensive wheels, these Avenue A601 wheels look great on my 2005 PT Cruiser convertible. I wanted to avoid the 'blast of chrome' appearance of the stock mags, and the machined finish spokes and black rims accomplish just that. You see the wheels as an integral part of the car, which I consider much preferable to a gaudy wheel that screams 'Look at me!', taking too much attention away from the car as a whole. Quality seems fine for the price. Only time will tell regarding durability, but I don't see any obvious cause for concern. So far (two months), I remain pleased with my purchase!