Verde Wheels and Rims
- AXISGraphitefrom $243.10 (ea)Verde# 17261625
- BOOSTBlack-Machinedfrom $134.00 (ea)Verde# 17261626
- CALIBREBlack-Machinedfrom $158.00 (ea)Verde# 1115301
- CONTRABlack-Machinedfrom $231.20 (ea)Verde# 3761662
- IMPULSEBlack-Machinedfrom $231.20 (ea)Verde# 3761682
- INERTIABlack-Machinedfrom $231.20 (ea)Verde# 3761712
- JAGGEDGEBlack-Machinedfrom $190.00 (ea)Verde# 1115456
- KAOSChromefrom $217.60 (ea)Verde# 1115496
- KAOSSilver-Machinedfrom $194.00 (ea)Verde# 1115538
- MADONNAChromefrom $287.30 (ea)Verde# 1115559
- PARALLAXBlack-Machinedfrom $193.80 (ea)Verde# 1115568
- PARALLAXSilver-Machinedfrom $193.80 (ea)Verde# 17272100
- PROTOCOLChromefrom $173.40 (ea)Verde# 1115596
- PROTOCOLBlack-Machinedfrom $128.00 (ea)Verde# 1115641
- REGENCYChromefrom $181.90 (ea)Verde# 1115686
- REGENCYBlack-Machinedfrom $140.00 (ea)Verde# 1115729
- REGENCYSilver-Machinedfrom $132.00 (ea)Verde# 1115772
- SAGABlackfrom $164.00 (ea)Verde# 17272101
- SHIFTBlackfrom $243.10 (ea)Verde# 17272106
- SHIFTPVDfrom $283.90 (ea)Verde# 17272105
- SKYLONChromefrom $217.60 (ea)Verde# 1115841
- SKYLONBlack-Machinedfrom $190.00 (ea)Verde# 1115887
- TITANIOBlackfrom $265.20 (ea)Verde# 17272107
Verde custom wheels are made by Trade Union International (TUI), whose wheel production annually is over 600,000 wheels, including other sister brands Wheel Replicas, Black Ice and V-Rock. Providing top quality wheels and accessories has been the company's tradition since 1999. Verde wheels are one-piece cast alloy wheels, which are available in various sizes and bolt patterns for most cars and trucks. These wheels are cast and machined in TUI's own facility, which was the first to integrate all aspects of the wheel business under one roof, from design, to casting, painting and finally shipping.
Quality is embedded into every manufacturing procedure and built into every Verde employee’s working habit; pursuit of excellent quality is a company culture. Their commitment to excellence is achieved by having dedicated experts working as a team to create the highest quality products. These are the key reasons why Verde wheels meet and exceed customers' demands for quality, style, design and fitment to lead the trend of the wheel industry.
Verde also has a great number of wheels designed specifically for trucks, where the larger size wheel well permits a wheel with tall, wide barrel with plenty of exposed lip. It shouldn't' be too tough to outfit your vehicle with a set of these stunning one-piece aluminum alloy wheels. Who doesn't love chrome wheels? You can dress up your vehicle with a set of stylish wheels with shiny chrome finish and transform it into a real neck-breaker.
Verde's commitment to quality and innovation made it one of the leading wheels manufacturers. Verde wheels signature styling is a combination of gleaming black paint and glistening chrome. That is difficult to achieve technically because paint doesn't stick to chrome, and attempting to chrome a partially-painted wheel is likely to remove the paint. TUI has pioneered this style and has developed proprietary methods to do this successfully.
Many other wheels that try to achieve the black-and-chrome look are made using black plastic inserts that are attached with bolts, not by actually painting the aluminum rim itself. This design freedom assures that Verde wheels have an amazing style that is rarely duplicated by others. Staggered fitment, where the rear wheels are larger than the front (RWD only, please) is certainly a possibility with the large variety of sizes Verde produces in many of its styles. This gives a vehicle an aggressive-looking stance, and improves grip under acceleration and cornering. So if you need a set of great-looking and well-performing wheels, turn to Verde that produces quality wheels by using creative and innovative methods, developing the newest technology, utilizing the finest materials, adopting the most efficient production methods, and applying the most demanding safety standards.
| Posted by Miguel | (Edinburg, TX)
These offset wheels looked extremely well even more so with it being caved in. Just a beautiful piece of art especially mounted on to the challenger. Really gave it an aggressive look. Easy installation, everything fell into place.