VERDE WHEELS AND RIMS
Verde custom wheels are made by Trade Union International, whose wheel production annually is over 600,000 wheels, including other sister brands Wheel Replicas, Black Ice and V-Rock. Verde wheels are one-piece cast alloy wheels, and are available in sizes and bolt patterns for most all cars and trucks. These wheels are cast and machined in TUI's own facility, which was the first to integrate all aspects of the wheel business under one roof, from design, to casting, painting and finally shipping.
- CALIBRE - Black-MachinedVerdeStarting at: $162.74 (ea)$162.74
- CONTRA - Black-MachinedVerdeStarting at: $238.14 (ea)$238.14
- IMPULSE - Black-MachinedVerdeStarting at: $238.14 (ea)$238.14
- INERTIA - Black-MachinedVerdeStarting at: $238.14 (ea)$238.14
- JAGGEDGE - Black-MachinedVerdeStarting at: $195.70 (ea)$195.70
- KAOS - ChromeVerdeStarting at: $224.13 (ea)$224.13
- KAOS - Silver-MachinedVerdeStarting at: $199.82 (ea)$199.82
- MADONNA - ChromeVerdeStarting at: $295.92 (ea)$295.92
- PARALLAX - Black-MachinedVerdeStarting at: $199.61 (ea)$199.61
- PROTOCOL - ChromeVerdeStarting at: $178.60 (ea)$178.60
- PROTOCOL - Black-MachinedVerdeStarting at: $131.84 (ea)$131.84
- REGENCY - ChromeVerdeStarting at: $187.36 (ea)$187.36
- REGENCY - Black-MachinedVerdeStarting at: $144.20 (ea)$144.20
- REGENCY - Silver-MachinedVerdeStarting at: $135.96 (ea)$135.96
- AXIS - GraphiteVerdeStarting at: $250.39 (ea)$250.39
- SKYLON - ChromeVerdeStarting at: $224.13 (ea)$224.13
- BOOST - Black-MachinedVerdeStarting at: $138.02 (ea)$138.02
- PARALLAX - Silver-MachinedVerdeStarting at: $199.61 (ea)$199.61
- SAGA - BlackVerdeStarting at: $168.92 (ea)$168.92
- SHIFT - BlackVerdeStarting at: $250.39 (ea)$250.39
- SHIFT - PVDVerdeStarting at: $292.42 (ea)$292.42
- SKYLON - Black-MachinedVerdeStarting at: $195.70 (ea)$195.70
- TITANIO - BlackVerdeStarting at: $273.16 (ea)$273.16
Verde wheels signature styling is a combination of gleaming black paint and glistening chrome. That combination is difficult to achieve technically because paint doesn't stick to chrome, and attempting to chrome a partially-painted wheel is likely to remove the paint. Trade Union International has pioneered this style and has developed proprietary processes that allow them to do this successfully and consistently.
Many other wheels that try to achieve the black-and-chrome look do it with black plastic inserts that are attached with bolts, not by actually painting the aluminum rim itself. This design freedom assures that Verde wheels have an amazing style that is rarely duplicated by others. Staggered fitment, where the rear wheels are larger than the front (RWD only, please) is certainly a possibility with the large variety of sizes Verde produces in many of its styles. This gives a vehicle an aggressive-looking stance, and improves grip under acceleration and cornering. Verde also has a number of wheels designed specifically for trucks, where the larger size wheel well permits a wheel with tall, wide barrel with plenty of exposed lip. It shouldn't' be too tough to outfit your vehicle with a set of these stunning one-piece aluminum alloy wheels. Who doesn't love a chromed wheel?
| Posted by Juanita | (Ontario, CA)
Wheels were more than expected bad a** funny couple kids challenged 2 race me?? I love the fit, the ride, the look, thank you, I am glad with the quick delivery and update of when my wheels were shipped.
| Posted by Jillian | (Haverhill, MA)
I gave five stars for everything because the compliments i get for them n the way they bring out your car. Best days is them hot sunny days cause they look that much better and shine. Best choice for rims if you want to stand out from the rest and make an impression.
Great wheels at a great price. Fast shipping. Look great on my 2009 335i. Since I blacked out the entire car encluding the emblems I wanted to use the blacked out BMW emblems I bought off eBay that are 68mm in diameter. They fit perfectly and look great.
| Posted by Mary | (Goshen, IN)
These wheels look amazing on my 2005 Mazda 3. I get a lot of compliments on how they changed the look of my ride! With so many wheel companies out there, I have reviewed a lot of wheels. I could not have picked better company to deliver a high quality product with such cool, up to date style. One word - awesome!