MANDRUS WHEELS AND RIMS
Mandrus wheels is a brand of parent company TSW Wheels. Founded by an ex-Formula One driver, TSW is one of the top names in the aftermarket wheel industry. Their custom rims are marketed all over the globe, however wheels by TSW are particularly admired in the US and Europe. The constantly growing demand for the company's wheels encouraged TSW to introduce a range of alloy wheel brands, including Cray, Huntington, and Redbourne. Our faithful customers think their Mandrus wheels are amazing.
- ARROW - ChromeMandrusStarting at: $410.00 (ea)$410.00
- ARROW - Gunmetal-MachinedMandrusStarting at: $300.00 (ea)$300.00
- ARROW - BlackMandrusStarting at: $300.00 (ea)$300.00
- MANNHEIM - ChromeMandrusStarting at: $350.00 (ea)$350.00
- MANNHEIM - Gunmetal-MachinedMandrusStarting at: $240.00 (ea)$240.00
- MILLENIUM - ChromeMandrusStarting at: $350.00 (ea)$350.00
- MILLENIUM - Black-MachinedMandrusStarting at: $240.00 (ea)$240.00
- MILLENIUM - Silver-MachinedMandrusStarting at: $240.00 (ea)$240.00
- ROTEC - BlackMandrusStarting at: $300.00 (ea)$300.00
- ROTEC - Silver-MachinedMandrusStarting at: $300.00 (ea)$300.00
- STUTTGART - ChromeMandrusStarting at: $1,020.00 (ea)$1,020.00
- STUTTGART - Black-ChromeMandrusStarting at: $920.00 (ea)$920.00
- STUTTGART - Silver-MachinedMandrusStarting at: $920.00 (ea)$920.00
- VELO - ChromeMandrusStarting at: $1,020.00 (ea)$1,020.00
- VELO - Black-ChromeMandrusStarting at: $920.00 (ea)$920.00
- VELO - Silver-MachinedMandrusStarting at: $920.00 (ea)$920.00
- WILHELM - ChromeMandrusStarting at: $350.00 (ea)$350.00
- WILHELM - Black-MachinedMandrusStarting at: $240.00 (ea)$240.00
- WILHELM - Silver-MachinedMandrusStarting at: $240.00 (ea)$240.00
Your Mercedes Benz is no ordinary vehicle and deserves a wheel that was designed exclusively for your Mercedes Benz - and that wheel is made by Mandrus. Mandrus melds two well-understood wheel technologies: casting and forging. Starting with a lightweight cast center section, Mandrus assembles wheels with ultra-lightweight, super strong spun-forged barrels. This reduces the mass of the rim where it counts the most, near the edges.
Lighter wheel rims improve acceleration and braking at the same time, by reducing the energy required to make the wheels spin faster or slower. All Mandrus Mercedes wheels are made hub-centric and do not use cumbersome spacers. Mandrus manufactures S-Class wheels, SL wheels, SLK wheels, E-Class wheels, C-Class wheels, CLK wheels, CLS wheels, CL wheels GL wheels, ML wheels and R-Class wheels.
| Posted by William | (Kinsey, AL)
Thanks to Alex my silver 2011 C300 sport not only look the best but the ride is better than ever. Very, very pleased with CARiD.
| Posted by Michael | (Santa Cruz, CA)
Mandrus-Mannheim these are truly beautiful wheels and look great on the CLK convertible. Made it look like a new model. The customer service representative was very helpful and the products he recommended were a perfect fit. No problems, even came with the instructions for calibrating the new tire pressure sensors install with the new tires as I went from 17" to and 18". I had my reservations about the change as I thought that the lower profile would stiffen the ride but, not so the ride is nearly the same as far as I can tell and the handling is great!
Bought these rims for my CLK. It's not the first (and not the last) time I get my accessories from Carid. The best thing about this site is the navigation â€“ so easy to find what you're looking for.
Mandrus rims are surely the BEST choice for a Mercedes. The look is fantastic and the quality is A1. I'll never get other wheels for my MB.
The service I got was outstanding, helpful in every way. I should say that the service is very important to me. Plus, they ship the items quite fast. Highly recommend this place.
I reviewed and researched wheels for well over 3 months before deciding to buy on CarID. They have an insane amount of wheels first off. The quality of the wheels was top notch. The wheels are custom fitted to your vehicle even if they were originally designed for another specific manufacturer. Mandrus makes their wheels specifically for Mercedes and I had these made for my HHR SS. They did it with no problem. Wheels were fitted at the shop with no issues at all. The customer support was great when I called in to order the wheels. They even sent me an email letting me know when the wheels were finished being made and about to be shipped.