Fiat Rims & Wheels
For over 100 years, Fiat has held onto its reputation for mixing sportiness with economy and light weight. As a majority stakeholder in Ferrari and Maserati, Fiat possesses a wealth of engineering expertise to draw from that few automakers can match. Whether you own a classic Fiat two-seat convertible or a new 500, you understand how much fun it is to toss these lightweight cars around…and you know how satisfying their refined smoothness feels at any speed.
At CARiD we offer a wide selection of wheels, each with a high level of panache worthy of your Fiat’s unique style. If you desire a look of luxury, performance, or both you’ll find all the choices you need here on our website. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Fiat it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- ROTIFORM® BLQ$1,261.00 - $2,383.00
- MOTEGI RACING® MR221 TRAKLITE 1.0 2PC Satin Black$653.18 - $801.17 (ea)
- LEXANI® CSS-7 Chrome with Covered Lugs$246.50 - $264.06 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR895 Bright PVD$125.15 - $168.46 (ea)
- 2 CRAVE® No.1 Chrome$178.50 - $355.30 (ea)
- BLACK DIAMOND® No.1 Gloss Black with Machined Face and Stripe$160.00 - $290.70 (ea)
- FIERO® No.1 Gloss Black with Machined Face and Red Stripe$197.20 - $290.70 (ea)
- HELO® HE880 Bright PVD$155.23 - $262.84 (ea)
This tires give u exactly what u are looking for in a rin