- LEXANI FORGED® 001$1,015.00 - $4,450.00
- VOSSEN® VVSCV3R Gloss Graphite$499.00 - $749.00 (ea)
- TSW® AMAROO Matte Black$304.00 - $432.00 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR890 Chrome$195.80 - $373.09 (ea)
- DUB® C-11 TREMLO$750.00 - $5,108.00 (ea)
- ASANTI® 143$897.75 - $4,048.90 (ea)
- FORGIATO® AFFILIATO-F Anodized Center$1,809.00 - $2,077.00
- SAVINI® ANCONA$1,153.60 - $4,034.16
About Mazda Wheels
Named to honor the Zoroastrian god of good and light, Mazda rose from its roots as a machine tool maker to automobiles in 1960. While many car makes talk about producing sporty cars, Mazda has always done what real sports car companies do – pioneer innovative types of engines no one else thought of. From Rotary Wankel engines to Miller-cycle engines, Mazda valued them for their smoothness and quick power delivery that added real sports car feel to models so equipped. From original 1979 RX-7s, 1990 Miatas, and 2004 RX-8s down to current economy models such as the 3, Mazda always valued performance highly…and the company’s success show it.
Since we at CARiD have always been particularly fond of Mazdas for that reason, we select a wide range of wheels best suited to your vehicle - so whether you seek the lightest weight wheels to race your RX-7 or Miata, or you seek wheels to dial up the style on your 6, you’ll find all the choices you need here on our website. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Mazda it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
Guides & Articles
- Stanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Cleaning and Protecting Your WheelsWheels that catch your eye because they really set off a vehicle do so because they are clean and sparkling, not dirty. If turning back to gaze at your own rims brings disappointment, the time is now to clean them up, get them looking their best with a shine, and develop a routine for keeping them that way.
- Custom Wheels 101To get the proper wheel for your car or truck, the wheel must have the right combination of wheel dimensions. Just as the sleeve length on a shirt or the inseam on a pair of pants has to be right for them to fit your body, your wheels have to be the right size for them to fit properly on your car or truck. This article will explain the various dimensions and how they are measured.
- Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- What is Staggered Wheel Fitment?Staggered wheel fitment is a term for the rear wheels being bigger and/or wider than the front wheels. This only works on rear wheel drive cars, where the bigger rear wheels can put more power onto the pavement. Changes in the relationship of wheel dimensions between front and rear on a RWD car changes the balance of the vehicle.