Mazda Rims & Wheels
Named to honor the Zoroastrian god of good and light, Mazda rose from its roots as a machine tool maker to automobiles in 1960. While many car makes talk about producing sporty cars, Mazda has always done what real sports car companies do – pioneer innovative types of engines no one else thought of. From Rotary Wankel engines to Miller-cycle engines, Mazda valued them for their smoothness and quick power delivery that added real sports car feel to models so equipped. From original 1979 RX-7s, 1990 Miatas, and 2004 RX-8s down to current economy models such as the 3, Mazda always valued performance highly…and the company’s success show it.
Since we at CARiD have always been particularly fond of Mazdas for that reason, we select a wide range of wheels best suited to your vehicle - so whether you seek the lightest weight wheels to race your RX-7 or Miata, or you seek wheels to dial up the style on your 6, you’ll find all the choices you need here on our website. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Mazda it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- LEXANI® INVICTUS-Z Gloss Black with Machined Face and Chrome Insertsfrom $742.50 - $975.00 (ea)
- VOSSEN® VVSCV3 Gloss Graphitefrom $499.00 - $749.00 (ea)
- TSW® JARAMA Chromefrom $272.00 - $536.00 (ea)
- GIOVANNA® KILIS Silver with Black Anodized Facefrom $351.05 - $505.75 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® VF490 Polishedfrom $896.43 - $1,399.39 (ea)
- DUB® X-54 PARAGONfrom $715.00 - $3,108.00 (ea)
- ASANTI® AF114from $898.50 - $4,136.00 (ea)
- FORGIATO® CERTOfrom $975.00 - $2,059.00 (ea)
| Posted by Phacharapol | (Lake Stevens, WA)
I don't know what to say because everything that I ordered from CARiD was awesome. I personally recommend this website. I love the wheels.