Mazda Navajo Rims & Wheels
The Mazda Navajo was the only truck-based SUV sold by the brand in North America. It was a great success, and Motor Trend even called it Truck of 1991. The Navajo was designed for people which like the sporty image of an SUV and enjoy a four-wheel drive system. Five-spoke alloy wheels are standard for the Navajo, but if you want to upgrade your SUV, you can install, for instance, 16-inch chrome or 20-inch black rims. And these are only two of our options. Browse our online store, and you will definitely find excellent rims for your Mazda model.
In our wide collection of custom rims, you can see different rim sizes and finishes for your Navajo. The top-ranked brands, such as Akita, Helo, GFG, Privat, and Savini make rims specifically for your vehicle. We value our customers, which is why we accept nothing but premium quality and stylish design when it comes to custom rims. We guarantee that new wheels will not only make your handling sharper but also modify your Navajo's look. Don't waste your time and purchase amazing wheels for your vehicle. An exhaustive range of products, excellent support service, and reasonable prices are waiting for you.
- REMINGTON® BUCKSHOT Chrome$144.00 - $440.00 (ea)
- VISION OFF-ROAD® WARRIOR Gloss Black with Machined Face and Lip$116.00 - $340.00 (ea)
- MAMBA® M13X Matte Black$121.00 - $207.00 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® ANSEN SPRINT Polished$157.88 - $235.49 (ea)
- VISION® AUTOBAHN Matte Black$120.00 - $236.30 (ea)
- PACER® 03C SMOOTHIE Chrome$96.85 - $170.52 (ea)
- 2 CRAVE® No.1 Chrome$178.50 - $355.30 (ea)
- BLACK DIAMOND® No.1 Gloss Black with Machined Face and Stripe$160.00 - $290.70 (ea)