Welcome to the CARiD Tire section for Mazda vehicles. Whether you need tires for your Miata or RX-7 sports cars, sport utility, truck, or van, we know each model the company designs has unique handling characteristics. For example, a tire you’d put on your RX-8 to meet high speed and cornering demands would not meet the different needs of your CX-9 as well. CARiD understands the need for value, and we offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you’re upgrading to larger diameter wheels, we offer the widest variety of tires for you to choose from.
Our web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires, or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. After entering your vehicle’s year and model details, you’ll notice a range of diameter sizes appear on the left – these are what will fit your specific vehicle without the need for suspension modification. When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes possible on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Lastly, you can choose between tires designed for performance or economy. The final selections that appear will be exactly what you’re looking for, and will be Mazda-approved safe choices for your vehicle. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.
- ACCELERA® ALPHAfrom $55.68 - $96.15 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/Afrom $85.39 - $168.68 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® DRIVEGUARD RFTfrom $119.15 - $268.85 (ea)
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHPfrom $60.71 - $135.84 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIWINTERCONTACT TS830P SSRfrom $172.87 - $340.78 (ea)
- COOPER® CS5 GRAND TOURINGfrom $84.27 - $159.20 (ea)
- DELINTE® DH2from $43.55 - $111.17 (ea)
- DUNLOP® SP SPORT MAXX RTfrom $168.08 - $380.59 (ea)
Awesome! Holds corners like there glued!