Scion Rims & Wheels
Throughout history, the most popular hot rods of all types have always started life being easy to afford, and easy to build up. Scion has established itself as a street favorite since the brand was created by Toyota in 2004 by remembering just that. While all Scion family models are value priced with a “no haggle” sales policy, the brand also boasts a level of flexibility when it comes to accessorizing that is exciting and refreshing…even encouraged by the factory. Being dynamic, explosive, and accommodating without huge monetary waste is what driving a Scion is all about. We value this brand’s philosophy highly at CARiD, so we have taken great effort to make sure we offer every top-quality, stylish custom wheel that will fit and work properly on your vehicle.
At CARiD we offer a wide selection of wheels, each with a high level of presence befitting your Scion. So whether you seek to enhance bling or add sleek gravity to your FR-S, Xb, Xc, iQ or tC, you’ll find all the choices you need here on our website. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Scion it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- LEXANI® LUST Custom Paintedfrom $475.00 - $993.75 (ea)
- TSW® PANORAMA Matte Blackfrom $248.00 - $448.00 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR890 Chromefrom $195.80 - $373.09 (ea)
- DUB® X-68from $715.00 - $3,108.00 (ea)
- GIANELLE® PUERTO Silver with Black Anodized Facefrom $261.45 - $458.99 (ea)
- ASANTI® AF141from $898.50 - $4,136.00 (ea)
- FORGIATO® PINZETTEfrom $1,120.00 - $5,342.00 (ea)
- SAVINI® BM-9 Silver with Brushed Facefrom $236.00 - $565.00 (ea)
| Posted by Bobby | (Edmond, OK)
I ordered the Rewinds with a graphite center and a machined lip in 15" x 7" and mounted them with 195/60 R15 Falken tires. These rims really completed the look on the xB that we wanted it to have. It is lowered a couple of inches with aftermarket springs and this wheel and tire combo really filled the wheel wells very nicely.