Welcome to the CARiD Tire section for Scion vehicles. Our web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires, or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. After entering your vehicle’s year and model details, you’ll notice a range of diameter sizes appear on the left – these are what will fit your specific vehicle without the need for suspension modification. When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes possible on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Lastly, you can choose between tires designed for performance or economy. The final selections that appear will be exactly what you’re looking for, and will be Toyota-approved safe choices for your vehicle. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.
Whether you own an FR-S, tC, iQ, or Xb, CARiD understands you value your car’s performance attributes. Whatever kind of driving you’ll be doing most, our goal is to provide you with the largest selection of tires from name brand manufacturers with proven performance records. If you’re looking for wheel and tire packages to go a size or two larger, we have a wealth of selections for you too. We know value is important, and we offer low prices on everything we sell. If it’s out there, it’s in here.
- ACCELERA® PHIfrom $65.24 - $171.30 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2from $90.40 - $243.75 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® DRIVEGUARD RFTfrom $119.15 - $268.85 (ea)
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHPfrom $60.71 - $135.84 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIWINTERCONTACT TS830P SSRfrom $172.87 - $340.78 (ea)
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURINGfrom $81.23 - $193.18 (ea)
- DELINTE® DH2from $41.12 - $101.71 (ea)
- DUNLOP® SP SPORT MAXX RACEfrom $424.86 - $800.81 (ea)
| Posted by Tiffany | (Teaneck, NJ)
Ride feels great.