HELIUM Silver 1-Piece Cast Wheel by Konig®. This one-piece top quality cast wheel features a design and manufacturing quality that makes the most of cast wheel technology. This is a wheel designed for the discerning sports car driver.
The 25 years of producing one-piece cast wheels has allowed Konig to hone the casting process to perfection. The Lightweight Series is the foremost proof of Konig's ability to make the most of the casting process. Designing these wheels for light weight, Konig designers have used all the tricks in the book to make truly lightweight wheels in the cost effective casting technology. By choosing shapes and profiles that are well suited for casting, and optimized for light weight combined with strength, Konig is able to bring true high performance cast wheels to market. The wheels can compete with much more expensive forgings in both weight, looks and performance. They look a million dollars and come at very affordable prices. Casting gives a greater freedom in design, and with modern low pressure casting compacting the molten metal, properly designed cast Konig wheels can give you more wheel for the money than any other process.
- Trendsetting Contemporary Lightweight Design
- One-Piece Cast in Aerospace Quality Aluminum Alloy
- 1-Year Warranty
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made and are therefore not returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Konig Wheels has been an industry leader for 25 years, always at the forefront in style and value for money. Sought by professionals for their superb quality and craftsmanship, recognized by enthusiasts for their great value and admired by all for their signature styling. Konig and all of their brands has managed to establish themselves as trend setters in the Tuner, Euro, Luxury and Dub markets making them the clear leaders in innovations and designs. Konig Wheels is a subsidiary of Pan Mar Corporation of New York since 1983. Pan Mar has been in the export/import business since 1935 and has been dealing in car accessories, including wheels, since 1975.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge