Isuzu Rims & Wheels
Isuzu deserves credit as an innovator for bringing well-made, sporty, and economically priced compact sport utilities into the mainstream. From traditional-looking Trooper, pickup and Rodeo designs to wilder VehiCROSS, Axiom, and Rodeo Sport models, Isuzu 4x4s have always been as finished-looking as they were rugged and durable. As well, the company’s Impulse and Stylus passenger car offerings featured high style at reasonable prices.
At CARiD we offer a huge selection so you can find the exact look of custom wheels you want for your Isuzu car or truck. Whether you want to add wild style to your VehiCROSS, big gravity to your Rodeo, or rugged looks to your Trooper, you’ll find wheels that do just that and more here on our website. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Isuzu it works right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- FUEL® HOSTAGE Matte Blackfrom $198.00 - $469.00 (ea)
- RBP STREET SERIES® ASSAULTfrom $1,015.00 - $1,790.00
- AMERICAN RACING® AR894 Chromefrom $282.74 - $540.86 (ea)
- XD SERIES® ROCKSTAR II Bright PVD with Black Accentsfrom $283.99 - $533.99 (ea)
- ATX SERIES® BLADE Satin Blackfrom $219.56 - $320.23 (ea)
- MOTO METAL® MO970 Gloss Black with Milled Facefrom $136.99 - $260.25 (ea)
- 2 CRAVE® No.21 Chromefrom $272.00 - $598.40 (ea)
- BLACK DIAMOND® No.21 Gloss Black with Machined Face and Stripefrom $234.60 - $486.20 (ea)
The item is exactly as described, and fits perfectly. The installation process is a bit tedious but at the same time, forms an excellent deterrent from theft. Furthermore, the tools that were provided were of major assistance. I am also wowed at the fact that the wheels can be installed with or without the black inserts to provide versatility in the appearance. It's like two styles for the price of one! Perfect:)