Plymouth Rims & Wheels
Created by Chrysler in the late 1920s to offer buyers more economically-priced vehicles choices, Plymouths have made their presence known through the decades with the right combination of performance, style and value. During the 1940s and '50s, Plymouth was one of the best-selling brands in the United States, holding its own against Chevy and Ford. Memorable Plymouths include the 1957 Fury, 1970 Barracuda, 1970 Superbird, 1984 Voyager minivan, 1995 Neon, and 1997 Prowler. Chances are if you’re looking for custom wheels for a Plymouth, you really appreciate your car and you’re going to be very selective about the rims that go on it.
So if you’re looking for classically styled muscle car wheels for your ‘Cuda or looking to amp up your Neon, you’ve come to the right place. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Plymouth it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- LEXANI® LSS-10 Black with Machined Face, SS Lip and Exposed Lugsfrom $252.00 - $520.00 (ea)
- TSW® MALLORY Matte Blackfrom $144.00 - $304.00 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR890 Chromefrom $195.80 - $373.09 (ea)
- DUB® X-14 INSURRECTIONfrom $715.00 - $3,108.00 (ea)
- ASANTI® AF167from $898.50 - $4,136.00 (ea)
- FORGIATO® ESTREMOfrom $1,190.00 - $5,342.00 (ea)
- SAVINI® SV-57from $1,260.00 - $4,770.00 (ea)
| Posted by Roy | (Satsuma, FL)
Wheels look great on my car. Workmanship was great. Love them!