Motegi Racing Wheels and Rims
- FF7Black-Polishedfrom $93.60 (ea)Motegi Racing# 859959
- FF7Gunmetal-Polishedfrom $93.60 (ea)Motegi Racing# 859966
- FF7Silver-Polishedfrom $93.60 (ea)Motegi Racing# 859972
- MR107Black-Machinedfrom $93.60 (ea)Motegi Racing# 859978
- MR116Black-Machinedfrom $95.94 (ea)Motegi Racing# 9851853
- MR116Black-Redfrom $95.94 (ea)Motegi Racing# 859997
- MR116Silverfrom $95.94 (ea)Motegi Racing# 9851856
- MR118Blackfrom $115.44 (ea)Motegi Racing# 860048
- MR119 RALLYCROSS SBlackfrom $111.54 (ea)Motegi Racing# 860063
- MR120 TECHNOMESH SChromefrom $173.94 (ea)Motegi Racing# 9787293
- MR120 TECHNOMESH SSilverfrom $115.44 (ea)Motegi Racing# 860081
- MR120 TECHNOMESH SBlackfrom $115.44 (ea)Motegi Racing# 860112
- MR122Gold-Machinedfrom $115.44 (ea)Motegi Racing# 860176
- MR122Black-Machinedfrom $129.48 (ea)Motegi Racing# 860179
- MR122Whitefrom $115.44 (ea)Motegi Racing# 860198
- MR124Gray-Machinedfrom $85.80 (ea)Motegi Racing# 7590272
- MR125Blackfrom $120.12 (ea)Motegi Racing# 860201
- MR125Grayfrom $120.12 (ea)Motegi Racing# 860216
- MR126Black-Milledfrom $161.46 (ea)Motegi Racing# 9791918
- MR126White-Milledfrom $161.46 (ea)Motegi Racing# 9791921
- MR127Blackfrom $115.44 (ea)Motegi Racing# 17260875
- MR128Black-Machinedfrom $103.74 (ea)Motegi Racing# 17261078
- MR221 TRAKLITE 1.0 2PCBlackfrom $524.94 (ea)Motegi Racing# 10651099
- MR224 2PCGray-Polishedfrom $269.10 (ea)Motegi Racing# 10651091
- SP10Hyper Blackfrom $86.58 (ea)Motegi Racing# 860230
- SP10Blackfrom $86.58 (ea)Motegi Racing# 860237
Motegi Racing wheels intended for ultra-high-performance cars. Modern high-performance street cars need race-bred Motegi Racing wheels that can perform under the extreme heat generated by supercar brakes and can withstand the extreme forces created on cornering and braking. These Motegi Wheels, from parent company American Racing, have that racing heritage in their corporate DNA, that also produces such brands as Moto Metal, Helo, Lorenzo, and XD-Series.
Modern tires are far more capable than a few years ago, and that puts extra strain on the brakes, which need extra cooling. Motegi custom aluminum alloy wheels are race-bred to provide the cooling air your high-performance car needs. Available in sizes from 15" to 20", Motegi Racing wheels are cast from the highest grade aluminum alloy and benefit from the latest advances in manufacturing technology.
The combination of lightness and strength is what sets Motegi Racing wheel apart. Using their state-of-the-art pressure-die-casting technology allows them to build a wheel that has no porosities in the aluminum. That means your Motegi wheel will hold air permanently, instead of bleeding it out through the metal. In addition, any flaw in the casting is also a stress riser, making the wheel far more likely to fail at that point. Motegi wheels rely on this combination of reliability, lightness, strength and open design to produce some of the best competition-oriented wheels around.
| Posted by Robert | (Lacrescent, MN)
Wheels look great and have many compliments. The instructions should include that fact that anti seize grease should be applied to the center cover threads for easy installing and removal.