Volkswagen Rims & Wheels
Whether you’re a fan of Volkswagen’s earliest air-cooled rear-wheel-drive models through the 1970s, their first generations of front-wheel-drive Rabbits, Jettas, Golfs and Sciroccos, or the high-quality refinement introduced on products since VW’s 1990s renaissance, Volkswagen has always represented fun, value, and shrewd German engineering with performance. Sitting in any VW, you quickly realize these cars have attributes most other imports lack. And when you drive one, you quickly realize no other imports in the same price league can come near a VW’s solid body integrity. As well, few makes have the passionate following you’ll see at any national “Waterfest” VW car show and race event.
Volkswagen has always said while some cars talk to the driver, theirs listen - and their vehicles live up to that statement. At CARiD, we offer only wheels designed, tested, and manufactured with the most advanced levels of technology in order to perform at the same high levels that your VW does itself. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your VW it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- LEXANI® R-SEVEN Gloss Black with Machined Facefrom $366.00 - $500.00 (ea)
- VOSSEN® VFS2 Silver with Polished Facefrom $649.00 - $699.00 (ea)
- TSW® DONINGTON Gunmetal with Mirror Cut Face and Lipfrom $184.00 - $384.00 (ea)
- GIOVANNA® DRAMUNO-5 Blackfrom $351.05 - $505.75 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR908 Silver with Machined Facefrom $118.76 - $161.41 (ea)
- DUB® X-16 AUDIfrom $715.00 - $3,108.00 (ea)
- GIANELLE® DAVALU Blackfrom $351.05 - $505.75 (ea)
- ASANTI® 832from $898.50 - $4,136.00 (ea)
| Posted by Norman | (Columbia, MD)
I'm coming back to shops soon.