Volkswagen Rims & Wheels
- LEXANI FORGED® 001$1,015.00 - $4,450.00
- VOSSEN® VFS1 Matte Graphite$549.00 - $849.00
- TSW® AMAROO Matte Black$304.00 - $432.00
- AMERICAN RACING® AR904 Satin Black$108.99 - $156.11
- DUB® C-11 TREMLO$750.00 - $5,108.00
- ASANTI® 143$897.75 - $4,048.90
- FORGIATO® AFFILIATO-F Anodized Center$1,790.91 - $2,056.23
- SAVINI® ANCONA$1,153.60 - $4,034.16
About Volkswagen Wheels
Whether you’re a fan of Volkswagen’s earliest air-cooled rear-wheel-drive models through the 1970s, their first generations of front-wheel-drive Rabbits, Jettas, Golfs and Sciroccos, or the high-quality refinement introduced on products since VW’s 1990s renaissance, Volkswagen has always represented fun, value, and shrewd German engineering with performance. Sitting in any VW, you quickly realize these cars have attributes most other imports lack. And when you drive one, you quickly realize no other imports in the same price league can come near a VW’s solid body integrity. As well, few makes have the passionate following you’ll see at any national “Waterfest” VW car show and race event.
Volkswagen has always said while some cars talk to the driver, theirs listen - and their vehicles live up to that statement. At CARiD, we offer only wheels designed, tested, and manufactured with the most advanced levels of technology in order to perform at the same high levels that your VW does itself. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your VW it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
Guides & Articles
- Wheels & TiresThe Trick Way To Determine What Size Wheel Spacer You NeedLet’s say that you’re in the market for wheel spacers. Whether it’s because you’ve added jumbo brakes, sprung for a set of custom wheels, or just want to widen your car’s stance (the VIP look), you’ve concluded that spacers are going to do the trick for you, and will solve your fitment dilemma.
- Wheels & TiresStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Wheels & TiresCleaning and Protecting Your WheelsWheels that catch your eye because they really set off a vehicle do so because they are clean and sparkling, not dirty. If turning back to gaze at your own rims brings disappointment, the time is now to clean them up, get them looking their best with a shine, and develop a routine for keeping them that way.
- Wheels & TiresCustom Wheels 101To get the proper wheel for your car or truck, the wheel must have the right combination of wheel dimensions. Just as the sleeve length on a shirt or the inseam on a pair of pants has to be right for them to fit your body, your wheels have to be the right size for them to fit properly on your car or truck. This article will explain the various dimensions and how they are measured.
- Wheels & TiresAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- Wheels & TiresWhat is Staggered Wheel Fitment?Staggered wheel fitment is a term for the rear wheels being bigger and/or wider than the front wheels. This only works on rear wheel drive cars, where the bigger rear wheels can put more power onto the pavement. Changes in the relationship of wheel dimensions between front and rear on a RWD car changes the balance of the vehicle.
- Wheels & TiresOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- Wheels & TiresThe Unique Process of How TSW Wheels Are Made.TSW wheels are one-piece cast wheels, made to the highest standards of manufacturing. The competition experience of TSW has led the company to focus on other aspects of wheel manufacture that produce more performance per dollar spent than the forging process does. This is why TSW cast wheels perform better than most forged custom wheels.
Volkswagen Rims & Wheels Reviews
- Related Wheels & Rims Pages