Volkswagen Scirocco Accessories & Parts
The completely redesigned Volkswagen Scirocco was reintroduced in a third generation at the 2008 Geneva Motor Show. Based on the PQ35 platform that underpins the Golf V, the revived Scirocco is not a retro rehash, it features a totally new design of Scirocco parts and the advanced engine range. The IROC concept-car previewing the revised Scirocco was unveiled in 2006 at the Paris Auto Show. The same 2006, Volkswagen officially announced production of the Scirocco III. It went on sale in 2008 in Europe, while the worldwide sales began in 2009. Initially used as a nameplate for the first generation of the car, the word Scirocco is an Italian word that denotes the Mediterranean Sirocco wind. It was chosen in the period of the German automaker's history, when all its vehicles were named after prominent winds.
The first-generation Scirocco, available only in a coupe body style back then, was unveiled in 1974. It was based on the Volkswagen Group A1 platform. The very same platform was used to build the Volkswagen Golf and Jetta, though almost every component of the Scirocco parts was re-engineered to give the car a sportier look and feel. At that time, the Volkswagen Scirocco was offered with a range of four-cylinder engines with displacements from 1.1 to 1.6 liters, and all the engines came mated to a 4-speed manual transmission. For the 1979 model year, it got a 5-speed manual transmission. Before being replaced by the second-generation Scirocco in 1982, the coupe faced minor changes. Even though the Scirocco II was based on the same platform, its exterior was redesigned top to bottom. The engine range was added by the 1.8 L I4 and 1.8 L DOHC 16-Valve I4. The Volkswagen Scirocco II was produced until 1992, when it was discontinued in favor of the Volkswagen Corrado.
When designing the third Scirocco, which now comes as a three-door hatchback, Volkswagen decided to avoid retro elements in its parts. Instead, the company gave the hatchback a new sporty Volkswagen face, featuring more aggressive lines, halogen headlights with black housing, and painted in black radiator grille cross bar. The car comes with the panoramic roof, which stretches from A- to B-pillars, and reflects 97% of infrared radiation and 99% of UV radiation. Despite being based on the Golf, the Scirocco sits significantly lower, it's body is wider and shorter. The Volkswagen Scirocco III comes with the new DCC adaptive chassis control system, which offers three programs, namely Comfort, Normal, and Sport. The available power-plant options include three TSI petrol engines and two TDI diesel engines, that can be paired with a 6-speed manual, 6-speed automatic DSG, or a 7-speed automatic DSG transmission. The 2.0 TSI engine, reaching 210 hp, is at the top of the range, while the most powerful version of the 2.0. TDI engine develops 170 hp. Being a full four-seater, the Scirocco offers 292 liter of standard cargo capacity, and 755 liters capacity with the rear seats folded down. The safety features of the hatchback include brake assist, electronic stabilization program, Anti Lock Brakes, Anti Slip Regulator, and Electronic Differential Lock.
Is it the muscular body or the charismatic front-end that makes the new Volkswagen Scirocco so irresistible? Only the true aficionados know the answer. Appealing to heart and head, the Scirocco is a resurrected icon, which unites maximum sportiness with breathtaking styling and sophisticated dynamism. Driver and passengers alike have no problems feeling right at home when sitting in this car. And even though the Volkswagen Scirocco is good-looking from any angle, it does lack one thing - your touch.
CARiD carries a complete line of the Volkswagen Scirocco Accessories and Parts. Anything you need – interior and exterior, style and protection - can be found inside our extensive selection. Dash kits, floor mats, spoilers, and chrome accessories are just some of the options available to you. Plus, all of our Volkswagen Scirocco accessories and parts are comprised of the highest quality materials and guaranteed to enact a precise OEM fit. Your vehicle is important. And it needs to display your sense of individuality. Volkswagen Scirocco accessories make it happen.
- Thule® - M.O.A.B. Roof Basket ExtensionStarting at: $129.95$129.95
- Yakima® - FarOut Pro Roof Cargo BagsStarting at: $219.00$219.00
- Centric® - Formula 100 Series OEM Front Brake PadsStarting at: $28.09$28.09
- Coverking® - Velour Custom Dash CoverStarting at: $34.99$34.99
- Dorman® - Wheel NutStarting at: $117.06$117.06
- Rhino-Rack® - RTC Tracks SetStarting at: $99.00$99.00
- Walker® - Quiet-Flow™ SS MufflerStarting at: $30.56$30.56
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $44.52$44.52
- Chrome Brakes® - Solid Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $153.02$153.02
Whatever you expect from your Volkswagen Scirocco, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Volkswagen Scirocco and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Volkswagen Scirocco Chrome Trim
- Volkswagen Scirocco Floor Mats
- Volkswagen Scirocco Body Kits
- Volkswagen Scirocco Cargo Liners
- Volkswagen Scirocco Car Covers
- Volkswagen Scirocco Custom Gauges
- Volkswagen Scirocco Side Mirrors
- Volkswagen Scirocco License Plates
- Volkswagen Scirocco Wiper Blades
- Volkswagen Scirocco Custom Hoods
- Volkswagen Scirocco Bike Racks
- Volkswagen Scirocco Roof Racks
- Volkswagen Scirocco Trailer Hitches
- Volkswagen Scirocco Sun Shades
- Volkswagen Scirocco Dash Covers
- Volkswagen Scirocco Side Vents
- Volkswagen Scirocco Car Organizers
- Volkswagen Scirocco Car Bras
- Volkswagen Scirocco Racing Seats