Rubbertite™ Custom Fit All-Weather Protection Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The Rubbertite is an attractive, custom fitting and easily cleaned protective mat. You can even have it in Fun Colors or the traditional Black, Light Gray, Gray, White, Ivory, Tan, Pink, Red, Burgundy, Yellow, Brown, Blue and Crystal Clear. Deep, round "wells", catch mud and water and keep the dirt place until the mat is cleaned.
Notes: These mats are made to order and not returnable, except for manufacturing errors. It is not a manufacturing error that the Lloyd Mat is slightly bigger than the OEM mats. Always test fit the mats before you file a complaint on a suspected misfit. In 99.9% of all cases you will find that the Lloyd Mat fits better than the original mat.
- Heavy-weight composition rubber
- Molded high capacity “wells” capture moisture, dirt and debris
- Excellent for use in beach, desert, rainy and snowy environments
- Custom fit from over 10,000 precision master patterns
- Computer cut for precise fit
- Available for front and rear passenger, trunk and cargo areas
- Includes many one-piece, wall-to-wall and over-the-hump patterns
- Offered in Black, Light Gray, Gray, White, Ivory, Tan, Pink, Red, Burgundy, Yellow, Brown, Blue and Crystal Clear
- Easy to clean —simply hose off the mats
- Mat surface has non-slip texture for extra safety
- Non-skid nib backing helps hold mats firmly in place
- Factory-compatible mat fasteners (post, hook, snap) anchors where applicable
- Easy-to-install Lloyd anchors for vehicles not equipped with anchors
- Absolutely stays put for optimum safety and durability
- 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials
No matter what quality mats you have in your car, they are hard to keep clean in really bad weather. Replace the removable mats with Rubbertite All-Weather Protection Mats. This will keep your floor and your feet dry in all kinds of weather. They stay supple even in the coldest weather and are easy to take out for cleaning or for storage, and you want that wonderful luxury feeling that only textile floor mats can give. The Lloyd patterns are designed for maximum coverage and maximum protection of your floors. Get a set of Rubbertite mats and stop worrying about the kids spilling cocoa on your exclusive custom made personalized floor mats – just install the Rubbertite mats when you see a risk of dirt and spills getting onto your car floor. Take them out for show or for comfort.
Lloyd Mats has a custom mat pattern for virtually every vehicle sold in the US since 1960. The patterns are developed by Lloyd Mats for the best possible fit. The patterns are digitized and the mats are cut using AutoCAD ultrasonic cutting technology to ensure perfect fit to your vehicle, with the Lloyd mats often covering a slightly larger floor area than the mats provided by the car manufacturer.
Safety note: Never place two detachable front mats on top of each other when there is even a remote risk of the mat sliding under the pedals. Floor mat anchoring systems are designed to hold only one layer of mats in place.
Lloyd Mats® (Lloyd) is the largest U.S. manufacturer of custom fit floor mats. The company started business in 1974. In 1999 Lloyd's employees purchased 100% of Lloyd's shares under a qualified Employee Stock Ownership Program. This makes for unsurpassed customer service and attention to detail, with every employee taking responsibility for his or her work as any good business owner does. Lloyd Mats are all made in a large plant in Los Angeles, California. Mat patterns are digitized and the mats are cut to perfect custom fit using AutoCAD controlled, ultrasonic cutting equipment. Lloyd has a pattern for virtually every make and model of car, truck or van sold in the United States from 1960 to the present. Development of mat and embroidery computer programs and the actual manufacture of the mats and the mat embroidery are all performed in Lloyd's plant, to ensure that all patterns and mats meet the high and strict quality standards that have made Lloyd Mats the undisputed leader in the custom car mat industry.