Auto Repair Parts
- TYC®AlternatorAlternator by TYC®. The alternator is one of the parts you want to function properly, otherwise all the comforts given by the electronic components won't be available anymore. And when you need a replacement, TYC will gladly give you a...OE quality at an affordable priceDirect replacement$76.19 - $224.60
- Monroe®Econo-Matic™ Complete Strut AssembliesEcono-Matic™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This ready-to-install complete strut assembly includes everything needed for strut replacement in an affordable, fully-assembled unit. You save time because spring compression is not...Economical replacement alternative helping to ensure a complete repairHelps reduce installation time$53.21 - $145.71
- Centric®Preferred Plain Brake KitPreferred Plain Brake Kit by Centric®. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Includes: Plain Premium Black or High Carbon Alloy Rotors and Posi Quiet Premium Pads. Centric Axle Packs are engineered to restore original braking performance for...Centric® brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performanceAxle Pack pre-selected components provide easy parts selection$48.31 - $2,814.25
- Replace®OE Replacement EngineOE Replacement Engine by Replace®. If your engine is worn out, don’t just get a rebuilt engine, get one that’s better than new. A Replace engine is reverse engineered to eliminate original factory defects, remanufactured using the...Designed to be better than newReverse engineered to ensure any factory defects are eliminated$1,299.90 - $8,271.90
- Walker®Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by Walker®. If you are looking for the ultimate in quality and value, then this superior replacement exhaust kit by Walker is what you need. All its components are designed with precision craftsmanship in...Mufflers and Resonators Designed for OE equivalent sound and precision fitOE-style louvered tube technology for a premium, factory-like sound$6.68 - $888.18
- APDI®RadiatorRadiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the OE.Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$36.86 - $592.70
- Spectra Premium®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. All components are 100% reliability tested...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$36.74 - $1,778.50
- A1 Cardone®Rack and Pinion AssemblyRack and Pinion Assembly by A1 Cardone®. CARDONE Select Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that all rack & pinion units meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function. Supplied with O.E. grade seals, O-rings and boots to provide optimal...100% computerized hydraulic testing for proper flow, leakage and performance ensures perfect fit and function100% new O-rings and lip seals ensure no leaking and long-lasting performance$54.33 - $814.56
- Cardone®Remanufactured Rear Drive Axle AssemblyRemanufactured Rear Drive Axle Assembly by Cardone®. Replace your defective axle assembly with this premium grade axle component that delivers the original look, fit and function. Made to exact specifications, this top-notch product...All bearing pre-loads, axle housings, and shafts are inspected using precision measuring equipmentEvery unit is tested for drivability by checking the locking mechanism, if applicable, and verifying that there is no gear or bearing noise$640.56 - $2,514.32
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Multi Purpose GaugeGM Original Equipment™ Multi Purpose Gauge by ACDelco®. When you are looking for a replacement for your worn GM Gauges or Cable, trust GM Original Equipment products. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$200.74 - $220.41
- Vintage Air®Gen-IV SureFit A/C Systems Complete KitGen-IV SureFit A/C Systems Complete Kit by Vintage Air®. Complete Kit includes: Evaporator, condenser, drier, compressor, compressor bracket, hose kit and binary safety switch. Are you shivering behind the wheel in the winter, or...Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to routeInfinite “just right temperature” air blending$1,484.75
- EXEDY®OE Replacement Clutch KitOE Replacement Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers.Manufactured on same production line as original equipment clutch componentsMeets or exceeds OEM standards$30.50 - $2,170.35
- Bosch®OE Specialty Iridium Spark PlugOE Specialty Iridium Spark Plug by Bosch®. Bosch Iridium Spark Plugs are engineered to deliver both high performance and long life, representing the best of OE spark plug technology. The ultra-fine wire design and laser welded tapered...Designed to meet or exceed OE specificationsMatch the fit, form, and function of the OE design$2.21 - $15.26
- Trans-Dapt®PCV Breather Cap (4999)PCV Breather Cap by Trans-Dapt®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a perfect fit for...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$6.26
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Intake ManifoldGM Original Equipment™ Intake Manifold by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this GM Original Equipment Intake Manifold Assembly by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$55.73 - $2,921.40
- Motorcraft®Transmission FluidTransmission Fluid by Motorcraft®. Motorcraft is the way to restore the performance of your vehicle. Designed specifically for your vehicle, Motorcraft products meet stringent Ford Motor Company standards and feature OEM quality without...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$12.39 - $173.60
- Detroit Iron®Parts Manuals on CDParts Manuals on CD by Detroit Iron®. PDF Format. Licensed Detroit Iron CD provides the most comprehensive set of digital Factory OEM shop manuals for the classic models associated with the referenced year and make(s). When it comes to...Developed to preserve valuable data about antique and classic ridesMade with the utmost care for your specific year, make and model$28.43
- Meguiars®Deep Crystal™ Car Wash (G10464)Deep Crystal™ Car Wash by Meguiars®, 64 oz. Deep Crystal® Car Wash contains special ingredients that produceamazing suds. Dirt and grime are quickly loosened and removed whilewax protection is preserved.Ingredients with special foam removes dirt and grime without harming your paintDoes not strip wax protection, like dishwashing detergents$5.26
- Optima®RedTop™ AGM BatteryRedTop™ AGM Battery by Optima®. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop™ Optima battery is resistant to all of the most...Strong starting current burstUp to two times longer battery life$187.99 - $242.99
- Bilstein®B4 Series Replacement Shocks and StrutsB4 Series Replacement Shocks and Struts by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same OEM...Constant damping characteristics under any loadConsistent performance and handling give the vehicle a new car feel every time$28.33 - $637.83
- Centric®C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G11H18 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$8.53 - $152.21
- Genuine®Crate EngineCrate Engine by Genuine®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Genuine features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$6,782.76
- Bosal®Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Bosal®. Bosal has a comprehensive range of more than 1,000 petrol and diesel catalytic converters, including the latest Euro 4 type-approved units. Manufactured in TUV-certified plants using the latest high-spec...Ensures an even distribution of the gas flow in the converter to deliver optimized conversion of harmful gasesConcepts-enhance the reduction of emissions and ensure a high durability$71.69 - $462.59
- Spectra Premium®Engine Cooling FanEngine Cooling Fan by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium Radiator Fan Assemblies are engineered, developed and validated to meet Original Equipment (OE) requirements, to ensure a durable and quality product. The assemblies are also...OE style connector for plug & play installationManufactured with high quality components to reduce fan motor noise$32.04 - $1,106.58
- Cardone®Throttle BodyThrottle Body by Cardone®. When applicable, improvements based on typical failure modes of original units are incorporated into the design and manufacture of replacement component parts, which translates into longer service life, less...100% computerized testing of motor, throttle position sensor and articulation ensures reliable and consistent performanceEach unit is disassembled and meticulously inspected. Every component is inspected, remanufactured or replaced ensuring a durable, high-quality product$48.45 - $790.57
- ACDelco®Professional™ Steering Gear BoxProfessional™ Steering Gear Box by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...All components are closely inspected and validated to meet the strictest quality standards for part durabilityMultiple cleaning and washing stations, with regular contamination audits, for every component inside the pump minimize internal contamination to help with part service life$88.62 - $550.55
- Timken®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$33.58 - $319.45
- Dorman®OE Solutions™ Door Lock Actuator MotorOE Solutions™ Door Lock Actuator Motor by Dorman®. Restore the ease and convenience of remotely locking or unlocking any one of your vehicle's doors with Dorman's Door Lock Actuator Motor. The actuator returns the power door lock to...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeHigh quality electric motor$16.66 - $658.41
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ A/C CompressorGM Original Equipment™ A/C Compressor by ACDelco®. Built for trouble-free ownership and 100% visual- and leak-tested, GM Original Equipment Compressors are engineered to match your original part in fit, form and function.100 percent visual- and leak-tested to ensure component’s quality and durabilityProfessional, premium aftermarket replacement$108.64 - $796.02
- LuK®Dual Mass FlywheelDual Mass Flywheel by LuK®. LuK dual-mass flywheels absorb engine vibrations before they are transmitted to the driveline where they can create gear rattle. These units feature a built-in damper designed to isolate engine torque spikes...Engineered and manufactured to OE specificationsAll new components - including ring gear and dowel pins$141.81 - $973.15
It's been said that after their home, a vehicle is the average person's next largest purchase, so from an investment standpoint you should maintain your car or truck to preserve its value. But regular maintenance and timely repairs are even more important for driving safety, and vehicles that run well get better mileage, are more reliable, and more fun to drive. We make it easy to keep your car or truck performing well and delivering reliable service because everything you need for maintenance and repair jobs can be found right here on our digital shelves. Instead of wondering whether there's an auto parts store near me that has the parts you want, just pick up the phone and we can have the right automotive parts delivered right to your door.
Preventive maintenance can help you avoid unexpected breakdowns and expensive repairs. Regular oil and filter changes are the most important maintenance tasks, so check out our large selection of conventional petroleum and synthetic lubricants for the weight you need. In addition to cartridge and spin-on oil filters for every application we also have air filters and cabin air filters to ensure your engine and passengers get clean air, as well as transmission filters to ensure clean fluid and precise shifting. From brake pad changes to shock replacement, cooling system flushes to fuel filter swaps, we have the maintenance and replacement auto parts you need to keep your vehicle running right, at better prices than you'll find at local auto parts stores.
But no matter how well you maintain your car or truck, the years and miles can take their toll and sooner or later auto parts wear out or fail. Engine parts like timing belts have factory specified replacement intervals, which if not adhered to can result in the engine stopping and possibly even expensive engine damage. Other parts like spark plugs should be inspected and replaced at recommended intervals and if this is not done performance and fuel mileage can deteriorate. Regular engine inspection is the best course of action so components like accessory drive belts and cooling system hoses can be replaced before they fail, and oil and coolant leaks can be repaired before fluid loss creates greater problems. But even if you suffer total engine failure, we can help with a complete replacement engine or the aftermarket parts you need to rebuild it yourself.
If your car or truck is louder than it used to be don't hesitate to inspect the exhaust system because along with the noise, noxious fumes can be escaping the system into the cabin. From manifolds to tailpipes, and everything in between, we have all your exhaust system repair parts needs including gaskets and hangers. Another unwelcome noise is the sound of metal-to-metal pad backing plate against brake rotor, and when you hear that more than just a pad change is in order. For that repair, hydraulic problems or any other brake issues you have, see our selection of brake parts including rotors, calipers, master cylinders and many more aftermarket car parts.
Our range of parts is vast but our space here is limited so we can't go into detail on all the auto repair and maintenance parts we offer. We've highlighted some of the most popular repair tasks but we have both car parts and truck parts for all other vehicle systems including suspension, heating and air conditioning, transmissions, drivelines and axles, fuel delivery, emissions control, and much more. Maintaining and properly repairing your vehicle is important, but everyone's pressed for time these days. Purchasing your auto parts online lets you schedule vehicle service at your convenience and allows you to devote the limited time you have to actually working on your car or truck, not wasting it driving to the local parts store and standing in line.
Browse by Vehicle
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- August 03, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Alternator?Bolted to an engine block and powered by a belt-driven pulley, an alternator is in motion whenever the engine is running. Essentially, a vehicle`s battery is tasked...
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- July 23, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Air Filter?You likely know that today`s automobile engines run on an air/fuel mixture that is precisely metered for optimum combustion, power, and fuel efficiency. But did you...
- July 17, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Accessory...As their name suggests, accessory belts take rotational power from the engine`s spinning crankshaft and transfer it to various pumps that run devices and accessories...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 06, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Timing Belt?A timing belt is a toothed belt made of reinforced rubber that rides on sprocket wheels. Driven by the engine`s crankshaft pulley, a timing belt provides rotational...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- July 04, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Spark Plugs?Spark plugs are a key ingredient of gasoline engines when it comes to serving up a dish of solid power. More specifically, they conduct electricity derived from the...
- June 25, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Cabin Air Filter?If you own a car or truck built since the early 1990s, the HVAC (heating, venting & air conditioning) system which provides heated and cooled air to the vehicle’s...