Performance Exhaust Systems
- Complete Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Exhaust Stacks
- Exhaust Tips
- Exhaust Pipes
- Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Borla®ATAK™ Exhaust SystemATAK™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through, multi-core ATAK mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$549.99 - $2,995.99
- Flowmaster®Outlaw™ Exhaust SystemOutlaw™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Outlaw System gives you an aggressive sound, moderate sound / moderate-aggressive sound with a rumble that is as close to a racing roar you can get without being arrested. In some places you...$425.97 - $2,059.97
- MagnaFlow®Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits...$361.44 - $3,907.63
- Gibson®Metal Mulisha™ Exhaust SystemMetal Mulisha™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get a real-world gain in horsepower and torque and an aggressive exhaust tone with minimal interior resonance with this Metal Mulisha Exhaust System by Gibson! It is designed to enhance low...$508.54 - $641.30
- Torxe™Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$150.00 - $690.00
- Agency Power®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Agency Power®. If you looking to gain horsepower and produce a sound that blows Ferrari and Lamborghini owners away, this is the exhaust for you!+1$1,200.00 - $3,500.00
- Agency Power®Titanium Header-Back Exhaust System with Quad Rear Exit (AP-997TT-179)Titanium Header-Back Exhaust System with Quad Rear Exit by Agency Power®. Exhaust System Type: Header-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Titanium. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. This exhaust system is constructed to provide...$3,500.00
- Akrapovic®Slip-On Line Exhaust SystemSlip-On Line Exhaust System by Akrapovic®. The high-performance exhaust by Akrapovic gives you absolute freedom to customize your vehicle to make it perform and sound at its best. This product will significantly improve your performance...+1$1,094.94 - $9,955.87
- Megan Racing®Stainless Steel Racing Exhaust HeaderStainless Steel Racing Exhaust Header by Megan Racing®. Emissions: Racing Only. Designed for the 1G/2G DSM Turbo cars that feature the 4G63 2.0L DOHC engine, this Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold is the perfect addition when you are...$131.79 - $277.99
- Gibson®Patriot Series™ Exhaust SystemPatriot Series™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. United we stand in the hands of craftsmen who have forged prosperity from their hands. Introducing the all new Patriot Series by Gibson Performance. Each system features 2.5” Stainless...$508.54 - $571.54
- aFe®Mach Force XP™ Exhaust SystemMach Force XP™ Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for maximum...+1$190.00 - $4,275.00
- AWE Tuning®SwitchPath™ Exhaust SystemSwitchPath™ Exhaust System by AWE Tuning®. The SwitchPath™ Exhaust sets a new standard. Beyond the hand crafted detail that is standard for every AWE Tuning Performance Exhaust, this one packs a little something special. In other...$1,483.70 - $6,163.49
- Remus®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Remus®. Especially designed for the outmost sport oriented drivers is the REMUS designed cat-back system which guarantees maximum power, increased torque and convince with the hottest sound ever to be created in the...+1$978.00 - $4,075.00
- Jet-Hot®Long Tube HeadersLong Tube Headers by Jet-Hot®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Emissions: EPA compliant. Finish: Ceramic Coated. Color: Chrome. Header Coating: Ceramic Coating. Header Style: Long Tube. Exhausts produced...$748.80 - $1,450.80
- Stainless Works®Redline Series™ Exhaust SystemRedline Series™ Exhaust System by Stainless Works®. Improve sound and performance on your car with this Redline catback from Stainless Works. They’ve engineered a drone free aggressive muffler tuned specifically for this improve...$1,645.17 - $1,930.17
- Flowmaster®Force II™ Exhaust SystemForce II™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$295.78 - $1,215.32
- Gibson®Black Elite™ Exhaust SystemBlack Elite™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. The Black Elite Series product line truly displays Gibson’s commitment to dominating performance and style. Each T-304 stainless tip is offered with a premium black finish applied with...$397.62 - $1,476.58
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...+1$319.99 - $3,499.99
- Borla®S-Type™ Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla Exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver...+1$349.99 - $3,499.99
- aFe®Twisted Steel™ HeadersTwisted Steel™ Headers by aFe®. The new Twisted Steel performance header from aFe Power is redefining the header industry with the new pulse control technology. aFe engineers have designed this header using optimum tube lengths and...$418.00 - $2,688.50
- Krona Performance®Full Turbo-Back Exhaust SystemFull Turbo-Back Exhaust System by Krona Performance®. When designing systems Krona strives to provide a high performance product with a factory fit. A high performance exhaust it is a fine balance of quality craftsmanship, fitment, and...$979.99 - $1,559.99
- AWE Tuning®Direct Fit Catalytic Converter SectionsDirect Fit Catalytic Converter Sections by AWE Tuning®. For the enthusiast who wants solid power gains without straying from the factory sound, AWE Tuning offers exhaust upgrades compatible with the OE muffler. AWE Tuning High Flow Cat...Retain close to stock soundPeak Gains for High Flow Cat Sections: +8 hp / +9 ft lb at the crank$2,015.49 - $2,121.85
- Sanderson Headers®Full Length HeadersFull Length Headers by Sanderson Headers®. This top-notch product by Sanderson Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates. This product is designed with utmost care and meticulous attention to detail to...$340.00 - $665.00
- Megan Racing®Axle Back Exhaust SystemAxle Back Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Roll Tips. Designed as a direct bolt-on to replace the stock piece, this axle-back system works in conjunction with the OEM Mid-Pipe and is easy to install within minutes.$176.13 - $751.05
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- Corsa®Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series Exhaust System by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Robust and Bold Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when touring. These Stainless...$686.99 - $2,779.99
- Flowmaster®Super 10 Series MufflerSuper 10 Series Muffler by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Super 10 Series 409S Stainless Steel, Single Chamber mufflers are intended for customers who desire the loudest and most aggressive sound they can find. Because these mufflers are so...$79.88
- Borla®Crate MufflerCrate Muffler by Borla®. Give your ride the sound it deserves! Premium-quality Crate Mufflers™ tuned to optimize the sound and performance of popular crate and custom-built motors. Available in a variety of Borla® sound options to...$220.99 - $255.99
- MagnaFlow®Exhaust HeadersExhaust Headers by MagnaFlow®. These headers are a cost effective an easy way to boost your vehicle's horsepower and torque in almost nothing flat. They are made of mandrel bent stainless steel with a ceramic coating that provides heat...$770.45 - $903.95
- Pypes®Phantom Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemPhantom Series Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes®. The Pypes Phantom Series is designed to give your car or truck a new sleek look. Black is the new color on the market. All Phantom Series products are powder coated over 304...$289.99 - $828.99
A performance exhaust system gives you the best bang for your accessory buying buck, because it appeals to so many of your senses. When you stomp on the gas and get pushed back against the seat, you can feel the increase in power. You can see the highly polished stainless steel tip and admire the way it complements your ride’s styling. And you get a deep, visceral feeling when you hear the exhaust note’s rumble that turns into a roar when you accelerate.
Some of the exhaust systems we have include an H-pipe or an X-pipe, because adding such a pipe to a dual exhaust system has been proven to unleash more horsepower. When two close firing cylinders are exhausting on one cylinder bank, nothing is happening in the other bank, so connecting both pipes effectively enlarges the exhaust system, allowing these exhaust pulses to exit through both sides of the system. Exhaust flow is increased because both cylinder banks make use of both sides of the exhaust system, and increased exhaust flow equals more power.
Each of the systems we offer has been designed using flow benches and dynos to determine the best way to reduce restriction and improve exhaust flow, for more power. While muffler designs may differ, all of our exhaust pipes are mandrel bent. Mandrel bending ensures smooth bends and maintains tube size and shape throughout the entire length. Tubes that aren’t mandrel bent can lose a percentage of their diameter in sharp bends, which creates restriction.
Sound is just as important factor in an exhaust system purchase as increased power. That’s why each of our systems has been tested to make sure you get just the right exhaust note, so you’ll enjoy getting behind the wheel. Performance and sound are essential, but an exhaust system also has to be made of quality materials so it will last. All of our systems come in stainless steel or aluminized steel, for long lasting durability. Each includes stylish exhaust tip(s), usually made from stainless steel and highly polished for visual effect, but if you prefer something different, check out our selection of exhaust tips.
Most of the exhaust systems we have are “cat back” systems, meaning they include everything to replace the exhaust system behind the catalytic converter. This means your emissions system will be unaffected and your vehicle will still pass a smog check. However, if you do ever need to replace your catalytic converter, we can offer you a performance option that will properly reduce emissions, but with increased exhaust flow compared to your original factory converter. These converters have a monolithic honeycomb catalyst designed for maximum flow, and smoother flowing inlet and outlet joints.
If you want to go even further to reduce exhaust restriction and gain power, then consider installing headers. Headers replace the factory exhaust manifolds, which usually flow poorly. An exhaust header has individual tubes for each exhaust port, allowing each exhaust pulse to flow unobstructed from the cylinder head. All tubes meet in a larger tube called a collector. The tubes on headers are usually larger in diameter than the runners on an exhaust manifold and the tubes are mandrel bent for gradual radius bends, which reduces restriction and increases exhaust flow.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...