Honda Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control Parts
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Borla®ATAK™ Exhaust SystemATAK™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through, multi-core ATAK mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$549.99 - $2,995.99
- MagnaFlow®Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits...$361.44 - $3,907.63
- Torxe™Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$150.00 - $690.00
- Megan Racing®Stainless Steel Racing Exhaust HeaderStainless Steel Racing Exhaust Header by Megan Racing®. Emissions: Racing Only. Designed for the 1G/2G DSM Turbo cars that feature the 4G63 2.0L DOHC engine, this Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold is the perfect addition when you are...$133.06 - $280.67
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...+1$319.99 - $3,499.99
- Borla®S-Type™ Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla Exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver...+1$349.99 - $3,499.99
- aFe®Twisted Steel™ HeadersTwisted Steel™ Headers by aFe®. The new Twisted Steel performance header from aFe Power is redefining the header industry with the new pulse control technology. aFe engineers have designed this header using optimum tube lengths and...$428.44 - $2,755.94
- Megan Racing®Axle Back Exhaust SystemAxle Back Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Roll Tips. Designed as a direct bolt-on to replace the stock piece, this axle-back system works in conjunction with the OEM Mid-Pipe and is easy to install within minutes.$177.83 - $758.27
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- Megan Racing®Black Series Cat-Back Exhaust SystemBlack Series Cat-Back Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Tip finish: Polished. Megan Racing OE-RS style cat backs are based on factory style, with bigger piping, OEM style polished mufflers and quiet sound. The cat back system is made in...$216.52 - $409.50
- Flowmaster®Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The...$105.95 - $975.95
- ARK Performance®R-Spec Exhaust HeadersR-Spec Exhaust Headers by ARK Performance®. The ARK R-Spec Header is designed to racing spec. The header is semi-brushed and mirror polished, it has CNC mandrel bent primaries, TIG welded connections, and de-burred and ported...All Bolt-on SystemSUS304 Stainless Steel Construction$892.50 - $1,104.15
- MagnaFlow®Competition Series™ Exhaust SystemCompetition Series™ Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Competition Series is designed for customers seeking maximum performance, reduced mass and an aggressive exhaust note that demands attention. These systems may not comply with all...$456.99 - $2,574.98
- MagnaFlow®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps, and MagnaFlow welded inter-cooled tips –...$277.04 - $2,691.32
- Invidia®Exhaust HeaderExhaust Header by Invidia®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Invidia product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet your needs and expectations. This...$617.40 - $1,083.60
- Invidia®Racing Exhaust ManifoldRacing Exhaust Manifold by Invidia®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Invidia product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet your needs and...$617.40 - $927.50
- HKS®Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series 409 SS Exhaust System by HKS®. Tubing: 3". Tip Style: E-1. Tip Size: 3.3". Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your...$337.01 - $712.40
- Invidia®Test PipeTest Pipe by Invidia®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Invidia product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet your needs and expectations. This...Made to boost the performance of your vehicleExpertly crafted from premium materials$46.90 - $595.00
- ARK Performance®DT-S Version Exhaust SystemsDT-S Version Exhaust Systems by ARK Performance®. With the many varieties of exhausts that ARK has to offer, the DT-Series premium exhaust provides the perfect combination of sound, style, and performance. The ARK DT-S premium exhaust...$1,019.15 - $2,719.15
- ARK Performance®N-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK N-II cat-back exhaust system offers straight-through technology, offset tip design, and large piping diameter. All of this creates a deep, throaty exhaust note...$1,027.65 - $1,444.15
- Invidia®Q300 Exhaust SystemQ300 Exhaust System by Invidia®. The flat bottom shaped muffler design results in improved high speed aerodynamic performance. The muffler inside contains continuous piping design and use of Advantex material that results in an...$482.30 - $1,302.00
- Weapon-R®Race Stainless Steel Exhaust HeadersRace Stainless Steel Exhaust Headers by Weapon-R®. These free-flowing headers are designed to increase exhaust flow and make as much horsepower and torque as possible.$204.96 - $749.22
- Remus®Sport Exhaust SystemSport Exhaust System by Remus®. Leave your factory exhaust behind and step out of a line with this ultra-powerful sport exhaust upgrade from REMUS. Using cutting-edge exhaust technology, this top-of-the-line tune-up is just the thing...+1$646.00 - $4,671.00
- Ansa®Silverline™ Rear Muffler AssemblySilverline™ Rear Muffler Assembly by Ansa®. It is engineered to improve your vehicle’s overall performance by generating more horsepower and torque. Made of extra durable materials, the product offers the ultimate resistance to...Provides maximum torque and powerReduces exhaust gas temperatures and improves gas mileage$279.43
- MagnaFlow®OEM Grade Exhaust ManifoldOEM Grade Exhaust Manifold by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace the factory...$299.35 - $1,092.58
- Skunk2®Alpha Series™ Race HeaderAlpha Series™ Race Exhaust Header by Skunk2®. Skunk2 is proud to announce its all-new Alpha Series Header was designed with the ease of installation and maximizing horsepower gains in mind. Skunk2 Engineers took advantage of the...Designed to maximize exhaust flowProvide higher torque and increased horsepower$391.99 - $549.99
- Borla®Touring™ Exhaust SystemTouring™ Exhaust System by Borla®, When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver the...$319.99 - $1,839.99
- Gibson®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Stainless Steel Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow...$230.03 - $1,196.14
- Gibson®Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemSwept Side™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is best...$241.51 - $751.85
- Invidia®G200 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemG200 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 2.36" (60 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 4.92" (125 mm). Material: Stainless Steel. If performance is what you are seeking, the Invidia G200 Exhaust delivers. Each...$648.20 - $756.70
We have tons of Honda exhaust systems at the CARiD store. Only the best brands are represented here to ensure that you get the best quality an exhaust system can give. The MagnaFlow Street Series cat back exhaust system for Honda is one such exhaust. It is fully optimized for performance and yields immense power and torque. Buying one of these ensures that your Honda can match up to the best in its class. There are several other cat back exhaust systems from Gibson and Flowmaster that are specially designed for Honda models. You may also go for a Borla exhaust system for Honda. We have the split rear exit cat back exhaust system for Honda from Borla, which offers high increases in power and torque, and is fine tuned to give an aggressive roar. Injen performance exhaust systems for Honda and AEM stainless steel cat back exhaust systems too offer great power and torque increases.
Perhaps you want something close to a race car experience when driving your Honda. In this case, an exhaust system alone will not suffice. Supplement its power with that of a performance header and watch as your overall power gain increases beyond your expectation. The Street Race Header for Honda from Weapon-R is tuned to Honda specifications and gives as much as 60-70hp extra. This is matched by a corresponding amount of torque. With these kinds of figures, your Honda will give you increased muscle and pulling power. There is also a range of mufflers that you can incorporate for a true race exhaust experience, complete with the power sound to go with it. All Honda exhaust systems at CARiD come with polished exhaust tips for added gleam. The exhaust tips can also be supplemented with any other from the range available, all of which feature different finishes for appeal.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...