Auto Body Parts & Restoration
- Replace®Side View MirrorsSide View Mirrors by Replace®. Damaged or broken mirror housings make your car unsightly, but driving with cracked or missing mirror glass can be dangerous, not to mention illegal. Don't risk your safety or run afoul of the law because...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement+11$5.08 - $886.49
- Spyder®Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spyder®. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer driving at night, and...$30.62 - $1,359.59
- Spyder®Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on custom tail lights to give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. They stand out for their one-of-a-kind design with...$48.70 - $798.90
- Replace®Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Replace®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$18.61 - $1,630.59
- Replace®FendersFenders by Replace®. Vehicle fenders are important components which shield your vehicle from mud, debris, and water. While in service they may suffer from harmful UV rays or hail, rocks or debris, shopping carts, etc. To replace your...Direct replacementDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$33.26 - $806.95
- Replace®Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...Custom style for less than stock replacementSame quality and fit as OE for less money$113.75 - $1,406.39
- Replace®Bumper GrillesBumper Grilles by Replace®. The grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other damage. And even a minor front end collision can severely damage a grille. If you're in the market...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$6.76 - $1,177.72
- Goodmark®Door ShellsDoor Shells by Goodmark®. The doors on classic and muscle cars are different than other body panels in that they can not only suffer from visual deformities like dents and rust, but they're also subject to operational maladies like worn...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$126.98 - $683.54
- Replace®Bed PanelsBed Panels by Replace®. Many aftermarket auto body parts companies have popular parts like hoods, grilles, and fenders, but when it comes to that molding or bezel you need to complete the job their catalogs are riddled with N/As. Not so...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$288.92 - $873.06
- Auto Metal Direct®WindshieldsWindshields by Auto Metal Direct®. Get a precisely fitting, quality replacement auto glass by Auto Metal Direct to make your restored classic or muscle car look perfect to the last detail. Premium reproduction auto glass by AMD has the...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitMost applications available in both clear and factory style tint$48.70 - $259.99
- Replace®LiftgateLiftgate by Replace®. To restore your vehicle back to its optimum condition, go with this premium product from Replace that looks, fits, and functions just like original equipment.$374.27 - $2,267.67
- OER®Center Dash PanelCenter Dash Panel by OER®. Restore your vehicle’s look to its former glory with superior OER body parts. With these top-notch quality reproductions, you’ll get the ultimate in authentic quality and original appearance at an...Designed as an authentic quality restorationVirtually indistinguishable from OE$76.71 - $293.99
- Replace®Rocker Panel Backing PlateRocker Panel Backing Plate by Replace®. Manufactured from materials of exceptional quality, this product provides extra durability for long-lasting service life. As an inexpensive replacement option for your rebuild, repair, and...Factory original quality for lessDirect fit replacement$7.16 - $50.68
- Omix-ADA®Body Tube KitBody Tube Kit by Omix-ADA®. The typical 40+ year old Jeep body will have more than its share of dings and dents, not to mention plenty of rust. Don't waste your time attempting to repair such damage when you can get an authentic...Kit includes body tub, fenders, hood, windshield, and tailgateBody tub completely assembled from firewall to tail light panel$2,282.16 - $4,939.19
- Replace®Header PanelHeader Panel by Replace®. A header panel is a support panel to which other front end body components attach. If a header panel is collision damaged it should be replaced so the front end components can be reinstalled and aligned...Designed with the latest software and manufactured with modern toolingMade from same materials as original part$27.58 - $380.16
- Auto Metal Direct®Roof PanelRoof Panel by Auto Metal Direct®. Don't settle for incorrect, knock-off parts for our car. Get premium sheet metal parts from the restoration pros at Auto Metal Direct. Their panels made from the proper gauge steel and include all...Better Fitting & more correctAll parts patterned after OE parts$79.00 - $629.99
- QRP®Trunk Spatter (PZ51499)Trunk Spatter by GM®. This superior product is painstakingly designed to provide outstanding quality and value. Expertly crafted from first-rate materials to the highest standards it ensures maximum durability. This QRP product will...Made from first-rate materialsDesigned to comply with high-quality standards$40.96
- Replace®Truck Side View MirrorsTruck Side View Mirrors by Replace®. Nothing makes your truck look like an "old" truck more than a damaged or broken side view mirror. More importantly, driving with a cracked or missing side mirror glass can be dangerous, not to...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement+11$5.08 - $886.49
- Replace®Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers because of the...$19.89 - $4,008.53
- Lumen®Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Lumen®. Replace cracked or crash damaged tail lights or give the rear of your car or truck a whole new look. Whether you just want to restore functionality or upgrade your vehicle’s appearance, Lumen makes it...$40.82 - $526.05
- K-Metal®Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by K-Metal®. K-Metal bumper covers will come in handy if you need to replace your scratched, dinged, or collision damaged cover to restore your prized possession's aesthetic value. Made to look, fit and function just...$26.93 - $739.92
- Auto Metal Direct®FendersFenders by Auto Metal Direct®. Vehicle fenders are important components which shield your vehicle from mud, debris, and water. While in service they may suffer from harmful UV rays or hail, rocks or debris, shopping carts, etc. To...Direct replacement – ensure a perfect fitOEM look and quality$106.30 - $749.99
- Replace®Pro EFX™ Cowl Hood PanelPro EFX™ Cowl Hood Panel by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree...$349.11 - $616.51
- Replace®Grille CoverGrille Cover by Replace®. Manufactured from the highest grade materials, Replace restoration products deliver the same strength and durability as the OE. These factory correct replacements provide precise fit and factory appearance.$35.32 - $249.07
- Replace®Door ShellsDoor Shell by Replace®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Replace will last a lifetime. It will meet...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$137.39 - $1,334.00
- Auto Metal Direct®Tail Light Repair PanelTail Light Repair Panel by Auto Metal Direct®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$86.05
- OER®WindshieldsWindshields by OER®. Restore your vehicle’s look to its former glory with superior OER body parts. With these top-notch quality reproductions, you’ll get the ultimate in authentic quality and original appearance at an attractive...Designed as an authentic quality restorationVirtually indistinguishable from OE+1$105.19 - $503.36
- Replace®Trunk LidTrunk Lid by Replace®. Many trunk lids have been dented by the inattentive driver lurking behind. Cell phones, food, and on-board entertainment systems all present distractions that can result in a bumper-to-deck lid contact. Replacing...$146.24 - $836.59
- OER®Dash PanelsDash Panels by OER®. Restore your vehicle’s look to its former glory with superior OER body parts. With these top-notch quality reproductions, you’ll get the ultimate in authentic quality and original appearance at an attractive...Designed as an authentic quality restorationVirtually indistinguishable from OE$107.48
- Replace®Rocker PanelsRocker Panels by Replace®. Steel, Manufactured from materials of exceptional quality, this product provides extra durability for long-lasting service life. As an inexpensive replacement option for your rebuild, repair, and maintenance...Factory original quality for lessDirect fit replacement$14.72 - $241.01
Unless you're a skilled auto body repair specialist and painter you're going to have to pay one if you want your car or truck to look right. Whether it's fixing collision damage, rust repair, a vehicle restoration, or a combination of the three, a first class job will require a significant outlay of cash for labor, but you can reduce the total cost of the project by purchasing the auto body parts from us. Peruse our auto body parts online store and you'll see that we offer all the sheet metal body panels as well as bumpers, grilles, lights, glass, window components and interior parts, all at much lower prices than you'd pay at a local auto body parts store or dealer.
You not only save money when you buy aftermarket auto body parts from us, but in doing so you have control over the quality of the parts that are used to repair your car or truck. Who knows what hidden damage lurks underneath the paint of used parts, and some aftermarket parts are of questionable quality, with incorrect dimensions and thickness that can make them hard to fit and less durable, with a less than satisfactory finished appearance. Our collision repair parts are sourced from trusted manufacturers who form all their auto body panels according to OE specifications using the most modern tooling, so you can be assured that your panels will look and fit exactly as designed. Our restoration parts are exact replicas of the original parts, made by companies staffed by car enthusiasts who specialize in restoration parts.
Rust is such a problem on classics and muscle cars that many buyers will search high and low in road salt free areas or travel many miles to dry desert regions to find a solid project car. But sometimes you just have to work with what you have, and unfortunately this means dealing with insidious corrosion along with the obvious rusted through quarter panels and fenders. This insidious rust can reveal itself in floor pans, trunk floors and other areas, but if you find it you won't have to make your own panels for the repair. Our restoration parts companies know the classics, they know muscle cars and they know the problem areas, so they've created floor pans, rocker panels, patch panels and other replacement auto body parts to give your restoration a solid foundation.
Restorers want to keep their vehicles as original as possible, which means not replacing parts if it can be avoided. If you have damaged quarter panels and you shop with us you can get just the amount of quarter panel you need, saving you money and preserving as much of your original car as possible. We have full quarters, also called OE or factory style panels that include the sail panel and door jamb; quarter skins that don't include the roof sides or structural connections; and quarter patch panels when only a small section of metal is needed.
While the major car body parts and panels are certainly important, there are many smaller trim pieces and components that are essential for a proper collision repair. Some collision parts vendors may leave it to you to source such parts but we think you should be able to get everything you need in one place. For example, instead of just bumpers we've also stocked our digital shelves with the necessary brackets, reinforcement bars, impact strips, moldings, covers, and valances to finish the job, and along with our grilles, we have the moldings and emblems that make the car complete. Our aftermarket auto body parts can be key components of a successful collision repair. After all, painted auto body parts will only look as good as the sheet metal beneath the paint allows. With our collision auto parts, you don't have to spend a lot to get quality panels, and you don't have to drive all over or make a lot of calls to get the parts that you need.
Browse by Vehicle
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- March 17, 2017You Never Thought About a Header Panel, But...Front header panels are framework pieces on your vehicle that aren't often seen, thought about, or modified. Running from left to right across your vehicle's front...
- March 01, 2017The Top 5 Reasons To Replace Your Window SealsIn the classic car world, originality is important. However, "vintage rubber" has no value - because as a vehicle ages, rubber dries up and deteriorates. This applies...
- December 30, 2016Fender Hardware | It's Only Expensive If You...When you're replacing expensive fenders, quarter panels, wheel well liners, and related trim bits attached to them, you'll also be dealing with a fair number of...
- December 09, 2016Hood Insulation Pads - The Finishing Underhood...Hood insulation pads provide numerous benefits - some of which you may not even realize. For starters, air pockets within the liner material effectively muffle engine...
- November 08, 2016What is a Bumper Valance?Maybe you've heard the term "bumper valance", or "valance panel", but you're not quite sure what one is. When it comes to non-automotive applications, the dictionary...
- October 26, 2016Replacement Fender Moldings & Trim | The...Most cars and trucks, especially older ones, have so many exterior trim pieces that it's hard to know where to start when it comes to replacing worn and weathered bits...
- September 23, 2016Hood Hinges & Springs | Replacing Your Hood's...No matter what size your car or truck is, its hood is one of, if not the, largest, bulkiest, and heaviest body panels on it. Hoods are fastened to the body structure...
- August 11, 2016How To Paint Your Replacement Plastic BumperIf you`ve decided to replace a damaged front or rear bumper cover with a new one, the good news is your vehicle really is going to look a whole lot better once it`s...
- July 13, 2016Replacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For...The hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel...
- July 12, 2016Inner Fenders: Hidden Protection for Your Outer...Driving through winter snow, ice, and rain means your car or truck is exposed to highly corrosive winter road salt, like it or not. And if you have any trouble...
- May 20, 2016Chrome Bumpers: The Good Old Days When Bumpers...Throughout the history of the automobile, metal bumpers with chrome-plated finish have been used as much for visual expression as they have for function. Go to any...
- March 18, 2015Rear Ended? Find Your Trunk & Tailgate Sheet...Whether you`ve just walked around to see the rear of your car after an accident or you`ve removed interior trunk pieces and floor liners to get a look at the condition...