Custom & Factory Tail Lights
- Custom Tail Lights
- Factory Tail Lights
- Fiber Optic Tail Lights
- LED Tail Lights
- Sequential Tail Lights
- Euro Tail Lights
- Black Tail Lights
- 3rd Brake Lights
- Tailgate Light Bars
- Tail Light Bulbs
- Trailer Lights
- Auxiliary Backup Lights
- Tail Light Bezels
- Chrome 3rd Brake Light Covers
- Tinted Light Covers
- Truck Bed Lights
- Tail Light & Headlight Guards
- Side Marker Lights
- Spyder®Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on custom tail lights to give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. They stand out for their one-of-a-kind design with...$35.01 - $860.41
- Lumen®Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Lumen®. Replace cracked or crash damaged tail lights or give the rear of your car or truck a whole new look. Whether you just want to restore functionality or upgrade your vehicle’s appearance, Lumen makes it...$40.82 - $501.00
- Replace®Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail light and...$12.52 - $809.91
- Spec-D®Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spec-D®. If your factory monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model, boost your vehicle’s style with eye-dazzling Spec-D tail lights. These...$39.02 - $454.17
- TYC®Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC®. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...$10.95 - $429.67
- CG®Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by CG®. While making your vehicle look much more appealing, you can also upgrade its lighting capabilities by installing these opulent tail lights by CG. These tail lights provide both extremely bright, powerful...$40.33 - $551.25
- IPCW®Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic LED Tail Lights by IPCW®. Significantly brighter than factory tail lights, these are designed to provide much better illumination and thus increase driving safety. The high intensity tail lights feature exceptional design...$120.03 - $459.98
- Anzo®Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Anzo®. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your vehicle with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than factory light bulbs, these...$73.68 - $799.94
- Dorman®Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components include headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$16.43 - $359.95
- Spyder®LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on LED tail lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail is just visible beyond the lens,...$68.99 - $860.41
- Morimoto®Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Morimoto®. Want to upgrade your tail lights to be head and shoulders above the masses? Then look at this stunning product by Morimoto. Equipped with LEDs, the lights ensure sparkling illumination. Featuring unique...$290.00 - $555.00
- Lumen®LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Lumen®. Give your vehicle a dazzling custom look, you don’t get from the factory while increasing your overall safety with a set of prime LED tail lights by Lumen. With extremely durable and bright LEDs, you will...$103.68 - $501.00
- Recon®LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Recon®. Improve your nighttime visibility and indicate your sense of style! This pair of LED tail lights burns brighter and lasts longer than the factory lights, increasing safety on the road and giving your vehicle...$319.95 - $699.95
- Spyder®Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on fiber optic LED tail lights and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The parts combine fiber optic...$160.08 - $697.14
- Lumen®Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Lumen®. Spice up your vehicle’s backside and create the look that’s far from what you drove off the lot by getting a pair of Lumen fiber optic LED tail lights. Equipped with fiber optic cables that are...$119.60 - $501.00
- CG®LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by CG®. While making your vehicle look much more appealing, you can also upgrade its lighting capabilities by installing these opulent aftermarket parts by CG. Supplied with high-intensity LEDs, the tail lights provide...$99.28 - $551.25
- Sherman®Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Sherman®. Drive safely day and night, under any weather conditions with factory replacement tail lights by Sherman. They're manufactured to exact OEM specs to provide a direct fit and ensure OE...$16.61 - $447.31
- IPCW®Mega LED 3rd Brake LightMega LED 3rd Brake Light by IPCW®. Much wider if compared to the standard 3rd brake light, this great part spans the whole roof line and thus enhances your safety, providing extremely powerful illumination. Made of high-grade materials,...$137.18 - $324.93
- Winjet®Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Winjet®. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these stunning...$29.99 - $315.99
- Glohh™Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Glohh™. Instantly elevate your vision and your Range Rover Sport to the world of high-end luxury with a set of visually distinctive, brilliantly intense GL-5i and GL-3i tail lights by Glohh. Uniquely crafted to...$699.00 - $1,199.00
- Spyder®LED 3rd Brake LightLED 3rd Brake Light by Spyder®. Add some custom detail to your vehicle and increase your driving safety at the same time with this eye-catching LED 3rd brake light. LED lights have a much more distinctive look and increased brightness...$40.57 - $162.92
- Spyder®Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on Euro tail lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail and unique light arrangement...$35.01 - $217.53
- Spec-D®Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic Tail Lights by Spec-D®. Upgrade your vehicle with an outstanding style and ultimate performance by replacing your old stock tail lights with a pair of these unique parts. The stylists at Spec-D have combined extremely bright...$94.15 - $454.17
- Anzo®LED 3rd Brake LightLED 3rd Brake Light by Anzo®. Upgrade to this jaw-dropping and highly efficient 3rd brake light from Anzo to infuse a bright, intimidating statement into the eyes of folks driving behind you and keep them a safe distance from your rear...$81.48 - $268.71
- Anzo®LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Anzo®. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these stunning LED tail...$81.48 - $799.94
- Recon®LED 3rd Brake LightLED 3rd Brake Light by Recon®. Take your vehicle to a new level of safety and style with this LED 3rd brake light by Recon. Safer, brighter, more efficient and better looking than its factory-installed counterpart, this 3rd brake light...$99.95 - $329.95
- Winjet®LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Winjet®. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these stunning LED...$66.99 - $315.99
- Hella®Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Hella®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail light...$43.29 - $447.75
- Oracle Lighting®Halo Tail LightsHalo Tail Lights by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory lights. ORACLE Halo Rings are professionally installed in house by...$342.12 - $610.89
- Spyder®Factory Style Tail LightsFactory Style Tail Lights by Spyder®. If you want to restore your vehicle's tail lights to a factory new condition, then these premium replacement tail lights by Spyder are just what you need. Designed with meticulous attention to...$29.53 - $331.71
Tail lights are important for safety, making your vehicle visible at night and enabling you to let other drivers know when you are stopping and turning, but they’re also styling features that are so distinctive that you can tell the make and model of some vehicles just by the pattern of illumination revealed in the darkness. Whether you’re repairing a daily driver, upgrading its appearance, or restoring a classic, from basic incandescent bulbs to the latest fiber optics and LEDs, we have all of your lighting needs.
If you’ve got a late model vehicle and need to replace cracked or crash damaged tail lights, you’ve come to the right place. Our replacement tail lights will look, fit, and function just like your factory lights, but we offer them at a much more affordable price than the dealer. These lights are direct replacements, so installation is a simple bolt-on procedure, and they meet all applicable safety standards for highway use. But if you want more than stock, then check out our massive selection of custom tail lights.
Our collection of custom tail lights includes lights with European style, lights with LEDs, fiber optics and other high-tech sources of illumination, lights with smoked lenses and unique bezels, and some lights that include several of these features. Euro, also known as Altezza, tail lights, are a style of light typified by a chrome or black background with red, clear, or yellow individual lenses or bulbs under a clear or smoked outer lens. These lights are available in numerous color, tint, and bulb/lens arrangements, and provide an easy way to personalize your vehicle and give it a distinctive look. Options for light source include conventional incandescent bulbs, LED lights, and fiber optic cable.
Their compact size makes LEDs easy to arrange in unique patterns, allowing designers to create many interesting styles. They’re extremely durable, with an average lifespan of 50,000-75,000 hours. The light they produce is much brighter, much more attractive than incandescent light, and they reach their full intensity approximately 200 milliseconds faster than incandescent bulbs, making them particularly appropriate for 3rd brake light use. Many of the latest custom style tail lights feature LEDs paired with fiber optic technology to create brilliant light bars. And if you’ve got a pickup, you can add style and safety with our LED light bars that function as running lights, brake lights, turn signals, and hazards.
For a custom look that will stand out on a light colored vehicle or stealthily blend in on a dark colored car or truck, choose lights from our selection of black and smoked tail lights. We have lights with black backgrounds, dark bezels, and lights with smoked lenses, and like our other lights they’re available with the latest high tech features including LEDs, fiber optics, and Euro style. Besides the very latest in lighting fixtures, we are your headquarters for all your tail light bulb needs. We have incandescent bulbs and super bright LED bulbs for tail lights, stop/brake lights, 3rd brake lights, and reverse lights.
An inexpensive way to give the custom look to your factory tail lights is with a set of our chrome tail light bezels and a chrome 3rd brake light cover, or consider adding supplemental exterior LED lights for a unique effect. By now, the original tail lights on classic and muscle cars have become faded and cracked, with corroded housings, and that won’t do if you’re restoring one of these special cars. We offer lenses, housings, bezels, and gaskets and seals where applicable, manufactured by restoration specialists. These parts are made to original specifications using modern tooling, for an authentic appearance that will be the finishing touch on your project.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 06, 2015Can I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My...While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or...
- July 24, 2015What Are The Differences Between Euro And LED...To define a "Euro tail light", it`s important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were...
- July 21, 2015LED Tail Lights - Are They Brighter,...One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting...
- May 22, 2012What Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for...