Subaru Body Parts
- Replace®Side View MirrorsSide View Mirrors by Replace®. Damaged or broken mirror housings make your car unsightly, but driving with cracked or missing mirror glass can be dangerous, not to mention illegal. Don't risk your safety or run afoul of the law because...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement+11$5.08 - $886.49
- Spyder®Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spyder®. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer driving at night, and...$33.90 - $1,464.39
- Spyder®Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on custom tail lights to give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. They stand out for their one-of-a-kind design with...$35.01 - $860.41
- Replace®Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Replace®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$18.61 - $1,630.59
- Replace®FendersFenders by Replace®. Vehicle fenders are important components which shield your vehicle from mud, debris, and water. While in service they may suffer from harmful UV rays or hail, rocks or debris, shopping carts, etc. To replace your...Direct replacementDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$33.26 - $806.95
- Replace®Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...Custom style for less than stock replacementSame quality and fit as OE for less money$113.75 - $1,406.39
- Replace®GrillesGrilles by Replace®. The grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other damage. And even a minor front end collision can severely damage a grille. If you're in the market for new...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$6.76 - $1,211.94
- Dorman®Exterior Door HandleExterior Door Handle by Dorman®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Dorman will last a lifetime. It will...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards+18$10.58 - $238.88
- Replace®LiftgateLiftgate by Replace®. To restore your vehicle back to its optimum condition, go with this premium product from Replace that looks, fits, and functions just like original equipment.Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$374.27 - $2,267.67
- PERRIN Performance®Firewall Grommet (ASM-GAU-120)Firewall Grommet by PERRIN Performance®. Size: 1.4". The PERRIN Firewall Grommet makes cable management for routing wires from the interior to the engine bay simple and protects them from wearing on bare metal. Allows for an easy...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$16.20
- Replace®Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Replace®. Manufactured from materials of exceptional quality, this product provides extra durability for long-lasting service life. As an inexpensive replacement option for your rebuild, repair, and maintenance needs, it...$76.17 - $249.82
- Replace®Frame CrossmembersFrame Crossmembers by Replace®. The frame is a vehicle's most basic element, the foundation upon which the rest of the car or truck is built. If your frame is compromised by rust or collision damage, critical systems like the drivetrain...$22.83 - $614.94
- Replace®Radiator SupportRadiator Support by Replace®. If radiator supports are collision damaged, they should be replaced so the front-end components can be re-installed and aligned properly. These top-grade Replace radiator supports are identical to the...Designed with the latest software and manufactured with modern toolingMade from same materials as original part$29.63 - $877.78
- Cardone®Power Window RegulatorPower Window Regulator by Cardone®. Cardone ensures that all window lift motors meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art...100% Load Testing ensures guaranteed performance every timeBrushes are precisely designed to ensure armature and contacts are properly matched$7.53 - $395.14
- SoffSeal®Gas Tank Door Bumper (SS-K144)Universal Gas Tank Door Bumper by SoffSeal®. This versatile dense rubber bumper has a diameter of .3 In., and an installed height of .9 In. It is typically used in metal applications and has a drill/slot of .172 In. and a button head.Provides a factory fresh lookOriginal fitment and easy installation$2.84
- Taylor Cable®Flat Top GlassFlat Top Glass by Taylor Cable®. Glass Finish: Clear. This products is an OEM and Performance company that was built on its founding heritage supported by a tradition of Legendary Quality. Designed utilizing the latest...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$143.86 - $663.52
- SoffSeal®Header Seal Convertible TopHeader Seal Convertible Top by SoffSeal®. This versatile sponge extrusion has a width of 3/4" and a height of 3/4". It is typically used as a convertible top header seal.Eliminates rattles, wind noise and prevents water damageVersatile for street rods and daily drivers$3.07 - $4.14
- Dupli-Color®All-in-1™ Touch Up Paint BasicUniversal All-in-1™ Touch Up Paint Basic by Dupli-Color®. 0.5 oz. Tube. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of...Fabricated on state-of-the-art equipmentGuaranteed to provide long-lasting good looks$14.55
- Replace®Truck Side View MirrorsTruck Side View Mirrors by Replace®. Nothing makes your truck look like an "old" truck more than a damaged or broken side view mirror. More importantly, driving with a cracked or missing side mirror glass can be dangerous, not to...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement+11$5.08 - $886.49
- Replace®Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers because of the...$19.89 - $4,008.53
- Replace®Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail light and...$12.52 - $809.91
- K-Metal®Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by K-Metal®. K-Metal bumper covers will come in handy if you need to replace your scratched, dinged, or collision damaged cover to restore your prized possession's aesthetic value. Made to look, fit and function just...$26.93 - $739.92
- K-Metal®FendersFenders by K-Metal®. Vehicle fenders are important components which shield your vehicle from mud, debris, and water. While in service they may suffer from harmful UV rays or hail, rocks or debris, shopping carts, etc. To replace your...Designed with utmost care and key attention to the tiniest detailIdentical in specifications to OE part$14.18 - $663.39
- K-Metal®Hood PanelHood Panel by K-Metal®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$72.33 - $1,107.42
- Sherman®GrillesGrilles by Sherman®. A grille is the most eye-catching part of your vehicle's front end that also makes it unique and recognizable. If your old grille is damaged in a front end collision or looks unsightly due to chips and scratches...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$10.45 - $694.55
- Dorman®Window Crank HandlesWindow Crank Handles by Dorman®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Dorman will last a lifetime. It will...Comes with necessary hardware for a complete repairEasy to install+6$3.43 - $47.00
- Replace®Trunk LidTrunk Lid by Replace®. Many trunk lids have been dented by the inattentive driver lurking behind. Cell phones, food, and on-board entertainment systems all present distractions that can result in a bumper-to-deck lid contact. Replacing...$146.24 - $1,141.88
- HushMat®Cargo Vehicle Insulation Kit (628674)Cargo Vehicle Insulation Kit by HushMat®. A high performance vehicle can create its own drum in the cargo area due to the vibrations that pass through the chassis to the floor pan from tires and road. The heat and drone from the exhaust...Reduce Heat & Road Noise all from one USA Made productHushMat ULTRA - Butyl Damping Pads "RATED #1 INSULATOR" by Restorer Magazine$270.00
- Chassis Engineering®Floor Kit (C/E8045)Floor Kit by Chassis Engineering®. Aluminum. 2 Pieces. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Chassis...Factory original quality for lessDirect fit replacement$150.49
- Replace®Engine CoversEngine Covers by Replace®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Replace will last a lifetime. It will meet...Same quality as OE with reasonable priceManufactured with modern tooling$4.94 - $232.23
Founded in 1917 in Tokyo, Japan, the Subaru brand was just a small aircraft research laboratory, a division of Fuji Heavy Industries. Several years later, it was renamed Nakajima Aircraft Company. As the number of plants was constantly growing, the brand’s name was soon changed to Subaru, which means ‘unite’, as it actually stands for 6 companies united under the FHI group. Initially focused on producing airplanes, Subaru was later divided into 12 small corporations and started manufacturing scooters, chassis, and engines. The first Subaru vehicle was unveiled in 1954. Featuring a number of successful inventions in the automobile industry, the car also proved to be very reliable. This remarkable reliability soon became Subaru's distinctive feature. Besides, the brand was first to equip its cars with an electronic continuously viable gearbox that reduced fuel consumption and gave smoother acceleration.
If your vehicle gets damaged or dented, we’d be pleased to help you restore the damaged area and supply you with reliable Subaru body parts. We offer a great selection of only the finest quality auto body parts, among which are bumpers, mirrors, fenders, replacement grilles, auto body hoods, doors, trunks and tailgates, quarter panels, window components, chassis frames, interior parts, header panels, and many others. All Subaru body parts available in our online store are made of high-quality materials and available at affordable prices.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- March 17, 2017You Never Thought About a Header Panel, But...Front header panels are framework pieces on your vehicle that aren't often seen, thought about, or modified. Running from left to right across your vehicle's front...
- March 01, 2017The Top 5 Reasons To Replace Your Window SealsIn the classic car world, originality is important. However, "vintage rubber" has no value - because as a vehicle ages, rubber dries up and deteriorates. This applies...
- December 30, 2016Fender Hardware | It's Only Expensive If You...When you're replacing expensive fenders, quarter panels, wheel well liners, and related trim bits attached to them, you'll also be dealing with a fair number of...
- December 09, 2016Hood Insulation Pads - The Finishing Underhood...Hood insulation pads provide numerous benefits - some of which you may not even realize. For starters, air pockets within the liner material effectively muffle engine...
- November 08, 2016What is a Bumper Valance?Maybe you've heard the term "bumper valance", or "valance panel", but you're not quite sure what one is. When it comes to non-automotive applications, the dictionary...
- October 26, 2016Replacement Fender Moldings & Trim | The...Most cars and trucks, especially older ones, have so many exterior trim pieces that it's hard to know where to start when it comes to replacing worn and weathered bits...
- September 23, 2016Hood Hinges & Springs | Replacing Your Hood's...No matter what size your car or truck is, its hood is one of, if not the, largest, bulkiest, and heaviest body panels on it. Hoods are fastened to the body structure...
- August 11, 2016How To Paint Your Replacement Plastic BumperIf you`ve decided to replace a damaged front or rear bumper cover with a new one, the good news is your vehicle really is going to look a whole lot better once it`s...
- July 13, 2016Replacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For...The hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel...
- July 12, 2016Inner Fenders: Hidden Protection for Your Outer...Driving through winter snow, ice, and rain means your car or truck is exposed to highly corrosive winter road salt, like it or not. And if you have any trouble...
- May 20, 2016Chrome Bumpers: The Good Old Days When Bumpers...Throughout the history of the automobile, metal bumpers with chrome-plated finish have been used as much for visual expression as they have for function. Go to any...
- March 18, 2015Rear Ended? Find Your Trunk & Tailgate Sheet...Whether you`ve just walked around to see the rear of your car after an accident or you`ve removed interior trunk pieces and floor liners to get a look at the condition...