Custom & Factory Headlights
The Ultimate Headlights Guide
The Guide covers all possible Headlight Features & Options in ...
- Custom Headlights
- Factory Headlights
- Projector Headlights
- LED Headlights
- DRL Bar Headlights
- Halo Headlights
- Switchback Headlights
- Euro Headlights
- Sealed Beam Headlights
- Signal Lights
- Fog Lights
- Daytime Running Lights
- Headlight Bulbs
- Halo Rings
- LED Headlight Kits
- Auxiliary / Driving Lights
- Light Covers
- Headlight Bezels
- Spyder®Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spyder®. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer driving at night, and...$30.33 - $1,346.64
- Replace®Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers because of the...$19.70 - $3,970.36
- Oracle Lighting®Headlights with Color HaloHeadlights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting®. These headlights come with preinstalled Oracle Halo rings. Delivering bright light output, these Oracle lights are similar to OEM lights meeting and exceeding strict durability and quality...+17$65.88 - $1,267.27
- Lumen®Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Lumen®. Replace hazy and discolored headlights or give the front of your car or truck a whole new look. Whether you just want to improve your vision or upgrade your vehicle’s appearance, Lumen makes it easy and...+2$20.00 - $794.00
- Spec-D®Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spec-D®. Improve your vision at night and in inclement weather and upgrade your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam...$23.33 - $977.43
- Anzo®Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Anzo®. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These powerful head...$24.71 - $730.97
- TYC®Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by TYC®. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights gets damaged, you think that...$20.38 - $932.25
- Lumen®Custom Sealed Beam LED HeadlightsCustom Sealed Beam LED Headlights by Lumen®. Replace hazy and discolored headlights or give the front of your car or truck a whole new look. Whether you just want to improve your vision or upgrade your vehicle’s appearance, Lumen...+2$20.00 - $324.95
- Recon®Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Recon®. These Recon custom headlights is your number one choice if you want to enjoy a safer driving experience as well as enhance the look of your vehicle's front end. Designed to improve your safety and...$449.95 - $1,049.95
- Winjet®Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Winjet®. Stop sighing every time you glimpse at your old faded headlights that you find far from appealing. It's high time you added an impressive touch of style to your vehicle and made it look unmatched with a...$21.83 - $550.19
- IPCW®Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by IPCW®. These projector headlights are a perfect upgrade if you're looking to spruce up your style with bright Halos and LED lights and improve your vehicle's visibility to oncoming cars or pedestrians. Engineered to...$25.77 - $679.17
- Morimoto®Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Morimoto®. Light up the night and make your vehicle the envy of everyone who sees you with these astonishing headlights by Morimoto. Boasting the advanced design, ensuring unrivaled durability, and producing...$250.00 - $1,750.00
- Spyder®DRL Bar HeadlightsDRL Bar Halo Headlights by Spyder®. Provide your vehicle with an exclusive look it deserves with these projector headlights designed for stock lights direct replacement. The perfect blend of projector lights and DRL Bar halo rings will...$265.82 - $1,346.64
- Spec-D®DRL Bar HeadlightsDRL Bar Headlights by Spec-D®. These projector headlights provide a sharper, more focused beam of light for improved illumination to ensure greater safety on the road at night and in inclement weather, while providing your vehicle with...$186.51 - $977.43
- CG®Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by CG®. Replace your damaged or dull stock headlights with this stunning set of high quality custom lights. You won't find a more convenient way to provide your vehicle with the utmost style and flawless functionality...$72.95 - $606.53
- K-Metal®Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlight by K-Metal®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...$42.12 - $1,832.36
- Anzo®Plank Style™ HeadlightsPlank Style™ Headlights by Anzo®. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These powerful...$357.48 - $730.97
- Oracle Lighting®Round Color Halo Sealed Beam HeadlightsRound Color Halo Sealed Beam Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. These retrofit headlights are the most efficient way to get improved illumination while significantly enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your classic treasure. Built using...+8$65.88 - $662.11
- Lumen®7-Color RGB DRL Bar Headlights7-Color RGB U-Bar Headlights by Lumen®. Add color and brightness to your nighttime adventures with these superior Lumen 7 Color RGB U-bar Projector LED Headlights. These DRL Bar headlights use an app called ''MARS HALO'' to give you a...$434.20 - $467.60
- Dorman®Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Dorman®. Swap out your worn out or crash-damaged lights with this premium-grade headlight assembly for safe, ticket-free driving. Replacement headlights offers the OEM styling with bright halogens for...$23.70 - $616.64
- Hella®Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Hella®. If you need to replace your factory lights, Hella has the right solution for you. Manufactured to original equipment specifications, these lights look and function exactly the same as the...$49.77 - $2,579.60
- Lumen®LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display. Look...Longer LifetimeBrightest Light+1$99.95 - $159.95
- AL®Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by AL®. AL has gone the extra mile to provide you with high-quality replacement headlights at an affordable cost. This product features both OE functionality and look you've been looking for to restore...$244.64 - $1,999.46
- RedLine LumTronix®Round Diamond Cut Color Halo HeadlightsRound Diamond Cut Color Halo Headlights by RedLine LumTronix®. How about some super cool “angel eye” headlights for your ride with RedLine LumTronix? These are the headlights to have if you want your vehicle to stand out in a crowd....$80.95 - $599.90
- Genuine®Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Genuine®. Restore your vehicle's appearance and driving safety with premium Genuine headlights. Crafted with utmost precision, these OE replacement (Original Equipment) parts provide an integrated...$133.27 - $3,884.48
- Depo®Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Depo®. This product is designed using state-of-the-art technology and manufactured from high-grade materials to provide you with the ability to clearly see the road ahead of you for many years to come....$32.33 - $1,110.82
- Lumen®Rectangular Sealed Beam LED HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam LED Headlights by Lumen®. Get these superior sealed beam LED headlights by Lumen to add a modern streak to your vehicle and improve your visibility at the same time. Equipped with durable and efficient LEDs that...$34.00 - $278.96
- Sherman®Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Sherman®. Don't risk your safety by driving with non-functional or damaged headlights. Replace them with Sherman headlights built to OEM specifications to provide a direct fit along with factory-like...$35.80 - $2,317.85
- Anzo®U-Bar™ Style HeadlightsU-Bar™ Style Headlights by Anzo®. These powerful lights are brighter than factory and are designed using the latest computer assisted design technology. Anzo uses this CAD technology to not only ensure that you get the best...$357.48 - $730.97
- Spec-D®LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Spec-D®. Upgrade your car or truck from plain and anonymous to stunning and unique with these Halo Headlights with LEDs. Halo lights are one of the most popular trends in automotive lighting and Spec-D features them in...$43.28 - $977.43
Modern composite headlights are incorporated into the design of the body for improved styling and aerodynamics. They allow manufacturers the freedom to include turn signal/parking/running lights in the headlight housing if desired as well as use different forms of lighting including LEDs, projector beams, halos, etc. Unfortunately, the plastic lenses on these lights deteriorate with the years and miles, becoming abraded from road debris, and discolored, hazy and opaque from the sun and the elements.
This degradation drastically reduces light output, making driving in the dark dangerous. We’ve all seen the ads for products that claim to restore lenses to “like new”, but these treatments are not effective in many cases, or the results may not last. The best and safest course of action is to replace your yellowed headlights and for that you’ve come to the right place. We offer direct replacement factory headlights, as well as a huge selection of custom headlights in your choice of styles and lighting options.
Our replacement headlights will appear, fit, and function just like the factory units, and meet all legal standards for highway use. Our custom lights are also bolt-on replacements, but in some cases may require some wiring modifications. Projector headlights produce a sharper, more focused beam of light with less scatter loss. Where a traditional parabolic reflector reflects light outward in a dispersed pattern, a projector beam’s elliptical reflector reflects the light toward a single focal point in front of the bulb. LED lights are extremely durable, with an average lifespan of over 50,000 hours and the light they produce is much brighter and cleaner than incandescent light.
Halo headlights, also called “angel eyes”, are light rings that surround the headlights, for a distinctive look popularized by European cars. Halos can be illuminated by LED bulbs or use CCFL (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lighting) lighting. CCFL Halos are filled with gas, like a neon sign, and display the same kind of glow. We also have halo ring kits so you can add this great feature to your existing headlights. U-Bar lights are similar to halos, and while both will get your vehicle noticed, the increased visibility also means safer driving for you. Euro headlights are a great choice if you’re looking for the combination of unique style and superior illumination typically found on fine European performance cars.
Daytime Running Lights (DRLs) are original equipment on many vehicles because studies have shown that they make cars and trucks more conspicuous during daylight. We offer replacement DRLs as well as DRL fixtures you can install on your vehicle if it didn’t come with this safety feature. The latter feature brilliant LED lights that will make your vehicle stand out, even during inclement weather and when driving during times of the year when the sun casts long shadows. We also have a large selection of custom and replacement signal lights, and when the weather turns dreary or you need to see obstacles off road, you can count on our custom and factory fog lights and LED and HID auxiliary/driving lights.
It used to be if you had an older car or truck with sealed beam headlights that your only option for custom lighting was mounting additional lights. But no more. We not only have standard factory replacement round and rectangular sealed beams, but sealed beam conversion kits as well. With these kits you can get the hi-tech, custom lighting features that were previously only available for composite headlights, including projector beams, LEDs, halos, turn signals and even a choice of colors. And when you need replacement bulbs, we have the brightest headlight bulbs available, incandescent and LED bulbs for all of your other lights, or you can upgrade your headlights with an LED headlight conversion kit.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 22, 2018Morimoto Ford F-150 LED Headlights ReviewIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlights are its "eyes", so it is not surprising that everyone notices them. The team at Morimoto goes the extra...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- April 29, 2016Care And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle`s headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there`s a significant problem. Yesterday`s cars with sealed beam...
- May 11, 2015How To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most...
- May 07, 2015Factors To Consider When Purchasing A...We at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While...
- May 06, 2015How To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp AssemblyCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can...
- April 22, 2015A Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The...Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and...
- April 21, 2015Custom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory...