Unleash the power hidden inside your Honda CR-V engine with a new aftermarket exhaust system from CARiD. Designed to boost performance, the CR-V custom exhaust system works by increasing horsepower and torque. This it does by maximizing the flow of exhaust gases, something the stock exhaust system is not equipped to do. When car manufacturers design stock exhausts, they aim to make them highly effective in blocking engine sound. Unfortunately, this also blocks the free flow of exhaust due to the heavy-duty, thick-walled mufflers and manifolds used to block sound from getting to the outside. High amounts of horsepower are lost in the fight to allow exhaust gases make their way past these restraints. Honda CR-V aftermarket exhaust systems are quite the opposite. They increase the velocity of exhaust flow, causing an increase in power output in the process.
We have a range of superior quality Honda CR-V exhaust systems and performance headers, catalytic converters and mufflers from top brands – Borla, Flowmaster, MagnaFlow, and Gibson. An exhaust system from any of these will boost your overall power output by 5-10%. Pick an exhaust system that is built to go with your car specifications in order to get an exact fit. Other than horsepower and torque, a Honda CR-V custom exhaust system will boost the car’s fuel efficiency. On average, expect to gain an additional 1-2mpg in combined cycle. You will also enjoy faster throttle response and greater towing power. No more of working the engine hard when driving in tough road conditions. The Honda CR-V custom exhaust system delivers a full-blown, roaring sound. Personalize the exhaust note further by getting it tuned to the sound level of your choice using a muffler from the wide range available at CARiD.
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...Fits 4" exhaust pipesSlash cut rolled tip$55.00 - $595.00
- Spec-D® Exhaust HeaderExhaust Header by Spec-D®. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$10.68 - $356.00
- Flowmaster® Standard Grade Federal Catalytic ConverterStandard Grade Federal Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance,...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelImprove Torque and Throttle Response$160.80 - $1,066.25
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$79.39 - $1,095.80
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- DynoMax® Dual Pipe KitDual Pipe Kit by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Special reducer design allows for a variety of mounting optionsExtra long 16-gauge tailpipe with side exits and a full 2.25-in. or 2.5-in. diameter$138.73 - $200.28
- Vibrant Performance® Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Vibrant Performance product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just...Made of High Quality MaterialsAvailable in different sizes$39.95 - $389.95
- Hooker® Super Competition Fiber Header GasketSuper Competition Fiber Header Gasket by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$12.89 - $15.41
- Cometic Gasket® Performance Cylinder HeadsPerformance Cylinder Heads by Cometic Gasket®. Cometic MLS Gaskets are comprised of multiple layers of stainless steel providing a even load across the sealing surface. The embossed outer layers of the gaskets meet the demands of...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$8.98 - $70.81
- GReddy® Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy®. Among the most abused systems of your vehicle is the exhaust system. Its components are constantly exposed to extreme temperatures, vibration, corrosion, and thermal shock. These factors normally lead to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and racing lifestyle$4.75 - $23.75
- Spectre Performance® Header Bolt SetUniversal Header Bolt by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$9.96 - $16.60
- Walker® Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by Walker®. If you are looking for the ultimate in quality and value, then this superior replacement exhaust kit by Walker is what you need. All its components are designed with precision craftsmanship in...Direct fit replacementIncludes all applicable flanges, hangers, and sensor fittings$2.79 - $1,533.49
- AP Exhaust® Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by AP Exhaust®. Get confidence with this high-standard OE quality purchase which is perfect for those who want to perform a long-lasting exhaust system repair. Made from top-notch materials, this dependable...Superior replacement for your worn out exhaust partHelps put your vehicle back to its tip-top shape$30.02 - $1,424.50
- Dorman® Exhaust Manifolds with Integrated Catalytic ConverterExhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Dorman®. More like a complete kit than a single part, many of the Exhaust Manifolds include gaskets and hardware for a complete installation. Since this part is a direct...Includes heat-shield for protection of hoses, wiring, and other engine componentsCast iron or stainless tubular construction protects against warping and/or cracking$168.91 - $993.23
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper$50.71 - $63.94
Honda CR-V Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
1997 Honda CR-V