Honda Accord Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- MagnaFlow®Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits...$361.44 - $3,907.63
- Torxe™Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$150.00 - $690.00
- Megan Racing®Stainless Steel Racing Exhaust HeaderStainless Steel Racing Exhaust Header by Megan Racing®. Emissions: Racing Only. Designed for the 1G/2G DSM Turbo cars that feature the 4G63 2.0L DOHC engine, this Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold is the perfect addition when you are...$133.06 - $280.67
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...+1$319.99 - $3,499.99
- Borla®S-Type™ Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla Exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver...+1$349.99 - $3,499.99
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- Flowmaster®Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The...$105.95 - $975.95
- Weapon-R®Race Stainless Steel Exhaust HeadersRace Stainless Steel Exhaust Headers by Weapon-R®. These free-flowing headers are designed to increase exhaust flow and make as much horsepower and torque as possible.$204.96 - $749.22
- MagnaFlow®OEM Grade Exhaust ManifoldOEM Grade Exhaust Manifold by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace the factory...$299.35 - $1,092.58
- Skunk2®Alpha Series™ Race HeaderAlpha Series™ Race Exhaust Header by Skunk2®. Skunk2 is proud to announce its all-new Alpha Series Header was designed with the ease of installation and maximizing horsepower gains in mind. Skunk2 Engineers took advantage of the...Designed to maximize exhaust flowProvide higher torque and increased horsepower$391.99 - $549.99
- Invidia®N1 Exhaust SystemN1 Exhaust System by Invidia®. For a good balance of price and performance, Invidia offers the motorsports enthusiasts a strong line-up of Invidia N1 Exhaust is constructed with high-quality SUS304 stainless steel, CNC-machined flanges,...$385.70 - $1,659.00
- Invidia®N1 Racing Exhaust SystemN1 Racing Exhaust System by Invidia®. For a good balance of price and performance, Invidia offers the motorsports enthusiasts a strong line-up of Invidia N1 Exhaust is constructed with high-quality SUS304 stainless steel, CNC-machined...$385.70 - $1,659.00
- Megan Racing®Cat-Back Exhaust SystemCat-Back Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing Cat-Back Systems complete your exhaust from the catalytic converter out. Made of 100% T-304 Stainless Steel for long-lasting durability, these systems feature smooth bends and a...$298.60 - $487.31
- Megan Racing®OE-RS Series Exhaust SystemOE-RS Series Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing OE-RS series cat backs are based on factory style, with bigger piping, OEM style polished mufflers and quiet sound. The cat back system is made stainless steel. All piping are...$175.07 - $634.68
- HKS®304 SS Sport Exhaust System304 SS Sport Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from first class materials,...$417.05 - $535.38
- Spec-D®N1 Style Exhaust SystemN1 Style Exhaust System by Spec-D®. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel...$140.18 - $1,186.82
- Takeda®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Takeda®. Get increased exhaust flow and more horsepower and torque with this stainless steel cat-back exhaust system. Many hours were spent testing this system to ensure it produces maximum power gains with the perfect...+1$418.94 - $2,603.94
- J2 Engineering®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by J2 Engineering®. Maximize your horsepower output and torque with J2 Engineering. Designed to ensure an efficient path for exhaust gases to escape, this product will give you an increase in performance and power you...$337.50 - $700.00
- APEXi®WS2 Exhaust SystemWS2 Exhaust System by APEXi®. The WS Exhaust series is the A'PEX answer to the ultimate street muffler system with all around performance. The canister is made of the highest grade polished SUS304 stainless steel while the mandrel bent...$381.71 - $1,114.93
- Thermal®R&D Exhaust SystemR&D Exhaust System by Thermal®. This Thermal R&D product is just the option for you in case you want to get the most out of your auto. It is made from first-rate materials to provide the highest level of quality. Meticulously engineered...$517.51 - $1,259.90
- MagnaFlow®Heavy Metal Exhaust ManifoldHeavy Metal Exhaust Manifold by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace the factory...$250.94 - $836.61
- Flowmaster®Standard Grade Exhaust Manifold ConverterStandard Grade Exhaust Manifold Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance, and are...$148.95 - $769.95
- DC Sports®4-2-1 Exhaust Header4-2-1 Exhaust Header by DC Sports®. DC Sports 4-2-1 one-piece header systems deliver incredible low- to mid-range power gains, while improving ground clearance and reducing weight by eliminating the middle flanges. DC Sports 4-2-1...$325.52 - $478.21
- DC Sports®4-2-1 Exhaust Headers4-2-1 Exhaust Headers by DC Sports®. DC Sports 4-2-1 two-piece header systems delivers the same performace as our one-piece systems in a two piece design that eases installation. Our 4-2-1 two-piece header was rated Best of the Test in...$362.86 - $441.30
- DC Sports®409 SS Ceramic Coated Long Tube 3-1 Exhaust Headers (HHC5528)409 SS Long Tube 3-1 Exhaust Headers by DC Sports®. OEM. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.65". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.25". Color: Silver. Header Coating: Ceramic Coating. Header Style: Long Tube. The increase of V6 applications in the...Dyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performance3-into-1 design emphasizes a broad increase in power across RPM range for street/track applications$403.30
- DC Sports®Race Series Exhaust HeaderRace Series Exhaust Header by DC Sports®. Whether you drag race, road race, set land speed records or drift, DC Sports Race headers delivers the power you need to finish first. Race headers deliver unrestricted power through extensive...Race headers eliminate catalytic converter for minumum restrictionDyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performance$328.13 - $481.75
- MagnaFlow®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This universal fit converter will require some fabrication to be installed, which will involve cutting...$72.26 - $508.85
- Magnaflow®Direct Fit OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit OEM Grade Catalytic Converter by Magnaflow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace...$150.75 - $3,633.21
- Flowmaster®Standard Grade Catalytic ConverterStandard Grade Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance, and are...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelImprove Torque and Throttle Response$148.95 - $769.95
- Flowmaster®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible...Exceed all federal emission standardsEngineered for Maximum Efficiency$80.72 - $245.43
The Accord is one of the most reliable models from Honda. Keep the performance of your Honda Accord optimal with a brand new custom exhaust system from CARiD. All our Honda Accord exhaust systems meet stringent quality standards and made for long service. Custom exhaust systems are more effective in boosting performance than stock exhaust systems because that’s what they are built to do. This is unlike the stock exhaust, which is built with the sole intention of minimizing engine sound. Lighter in weight and wider in pipe diameter than the stock exhaust system, custom exhaust systems increase exhaust flow to the maximum level possible, leaving the engine free to breathe and intake more fresh air and fuel for power generation. We have a range of complete Honda Accord cat back exhaust systems for you to choose from, all from reputable brands such as Borla, Flowmaster and MagnaFlow. Any of these exhaust systems will boost horsepower by as much as 10% and add a near-similar amount of torque.
Honda Accord custom exhaust systems bring a whole wealth of goodness apart from the increase in power. Throttle response is improved, for instance, meaning more power will be released as soon as you hit the gas pedal. Towing power is increased to a much higher maximum, and your Accord will make light work of tackling hilly road stretches and corners. Your gas mileage will go up by an average 1-2mpg, giving you more miles for every gallon of gas. In order to enjoy the best of these benefits, choose the exhaust system built for your car model – year, trim and engine size. Amazing sound is the bonus you get when you fit a custom exhaust system for the Honda Accord. Throaty and unrestrained, the deep exhaust note can be further personalized to your preferred sound level.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...
- $131.24 - $849.30
- $195.00 - $1,170.00
- $1,092.50 - $1,733.75
- $89.99 - $114.99