Honda Prelude Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Torxe™Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$150.00 - $690.00
- Megan Racing®Stainless Steel Racing Exhaust HeaderStainless Steel Racing Exhaust Header by Megan Racing®. Emissions: Racing Only. Designed for the 1G/2G DSM Turbo cars that feature the 4G63 2.0L DOHC engine, this Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold is the perfect addition when you are...$131.79 - $277.99
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- Flowmaster®Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The...$98.69 - $1,037.82
- Invidia®N1 Exhaust SystemN1 Exhaust System by Invidia®. For a good balance of price and performance, Invidia offers the motorsports enthusiasts a strong line-up of Invidia N1 Exhaust is constructed with high-quality SUS304 stainless steel, CNC-machined flanges,...$385.70 - $1,659.00
- Invidia®N1 Racing Exhaust SystemN1 Racing Exhaust System by Invidia®. For a good balance of price and performance, Invidia offers the motorsports enthusiasts a strong line-up of Invidia N1 Exhaust is constructed with high-quality SUS304 stainless steel, CNC-machined...$385.70 - $1,659.00
- Megan Racing®Cat-Back Exhaust SystemCat-Back Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing Cat-Back Systems complete your exhaust from the catalytic converter out. Made of 100% T-304 Stainless Steel for long-lasting durability, these systems feature smooth bends and a...$295.76 - $482.66
- J2 Engineering®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by J2 Engineering®. Maximize your horsepower output and torque with J2 Engineering. Designed to ensure an efficient path for exhaust gases to escape, this product will give you an increase in performance and power you...$337.50 - $700.00
- Skunk2®Mega Power™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit (413-05-2015)Mega Power™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by Skunk2®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.36". Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. This...$497.99
- APEXi®N1 Exhaust SystemN1 Exhaust System by APEXi®. The N1 series muffler has become a staple of the import tuning industry. The N1 was the first of its kind to incorporate the classic angled muffler design that has became so familiar with today's street...$411.02 - $986.70
- APEXi®NOIR Exhaust SystemNOIR Exhaust System by APEXi®. The NOIR Muffler was developed specifically with the diehard street car enthusiast in mind. The NOIR Muffler is designed to be quieter than a typical racing exhaust while minimizing chances of unwanted...$542.81 - $671.46
- APEXi®WS2 Exhaust SystemWS2 Exhaust System by APEXi®. The WS Exhaust series is the A'PEX answer to the ultimate street muffler system with all around performance. The canister is made of the highest grade polished SUS304 stainless steel while the mandrel bent...$378.07 - $1,104.31
- Thermal R&D®Classic Cat-Back Exhaust SystemClassic Cat-Back Exhaust System by Thermal R&D®. Thermal CL exhaust systems are designed for bolt-in applications and have a deep, throaty sound. CL systems are tuned towards the upper mid-range and top end and are recommended for the...$459.77 - $1,035.95
- DC Sports®4-2-1 Exhaust Header4-2-1 Exhaust Header by DC Sports®. DC Sports 4-2-1 one-piece header systems deliver incredible low- to mid-range power gains, while improving ground clearance and reducing weight by eliminating the middle flanges. DC Sports 4-2-1...$325.52 - $478.21
- MagnaFlow®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This universal fit converter will require some fabrication to be installed, which will involve cutting...$72.26 - $508.85
- Magnaflow®Direct Fit OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit OEM Grade Catalytic Converter by Magnaflow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace...$150.75 - $3,633.21
- Flowmaster®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible...Exceed all federal emission standardsEngineered for Maximum Efficiency$96.24 - $243.09
- Walker®Round SpoutRound Spout by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker accessories, you get...Manufactured from Aluminized SteelHigh Durability$11.03 - $54.85
- AP Exhaust®Xlerator Exhaust TipXlerator Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or use but instead on an...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$8.80 - $20.96
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust Tail Pipe TipExhaust Tail Pipe Tip by Eastern Exhaust®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$5.38 - $25.41
- Megan Racing®Hi Flow Resonated Test PipeHi Flow Resonated Test Pipe by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing Stainless Steel Resonators and Test Pipes offer the ultimate in high-flow performance. Offering substantial horsepower gains in the higher-end of the power band, the Megan...Made with quality and safety in mindThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$58.68 - $146.02
- Hedman Hedders®Header Flange GasketsHeader Flange Gaskets by Hedman Hedders®. Hedman gaskets are made of a special gasket material developed for Hedman. Accept no substitute. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause...Made of High Quality MaterialsEasy to Install$5.82 - $29.29
- Vibrant Performance®Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Vibrant Performance product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet...Port sizing is optimized for use with standard wall round tubingMade of High Quality Materials$36.95 - $394.95
- Cometic Gasket®Multi-Layer Steel Exhaust Header Gasket (C4155-030)Multi-Layer Steel Exhaust Header Gasket by Cometic Gasket®. Material: Multi-Layer Steel. Exhaust Gaskets are designed for extreme cylinder pressures. MLS Exhaust Manifold Gaskets maintain a torque set and resist corrosion. They will not...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$25.47
- Percy's High Performance®Graph-Flex™ Exhaust Header GasketsGraph-Flex™ Exhaust Header Gaskets by Percy's High Performance®. These extreme high-temperature gaskets are well-suited for highly-modified engines: turbocharged, supercharged, nitrous or fuel. This is a premium, high-performance...Malleable stainless steel metal coreWill survive 2000°F exhaust temperatures for extended periods$17.58 - $24.44
- Percy's High Performance®HTR Round Collector GasketsHTR Round Collector Gaskets by Percy's High Performance®. This products is an OEM and Performance company that was built on its founding heritage supported by a tradition of Legendary Quality. Designed utilizing the latest...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$14.44 - $19.14
- Percy's High Performance®Seal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header GasketsSeal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header Gaskets by Percy's High Performance®. These extreme high-temperature gaskets are well-suited for highly-modified engines: turbocharged, supercharged, nitrous or fuel. This is a premium, high-performance...Malleable stainless steel metal coreWill survive 2000°F exhaust temperatures for extended periods$28.85 - $35.80
- Percy's High Performance®XX Carbon™ Exhaust Header GasketsXX Carbon™ Exhaust Header Gaskets by Percy's High Performance®. These extreme high-temperature gaskets are well-suited for highly-modified engines: turbocharged, supercharged, nitrous or fuel. This is a premium, high-performance...Malleable stainless steel metal coreWill survive 2000°F exhaust temperatures for extended periods$15.93 - $22.19
- Percy's High Performance®Vibe-Lock Header BoltsVibe-Lock Header Bolts (310040) by Percy's High Performance®. This product is made from high-grade materials to meet the strictest standards of high quality. Designed with the utmost care and attention to detail, this (company's)...Built to match your exact requirementsHigh quality you can rely on$14.04 - $199.50
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust Pipe Flange GasketExhaust Pipe Flange Gasket by Eastern Exhaust®. EE™ is vertically integrated and manufactures vast amounts of strong steel tubing for use as straight and bent exhaust-pipes and tail-pipes components. EE™ forms and bends tubing from...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$1.05 - $10.42
At some time, the Honda Prelude with its superior handling, drivability, and power was the main performance car in the Honda lineup. However, if you want your Prelude to be competitive on the track or highway today, get ready to roll up your sleeves and do some work to bring its performance to a higher level. One of the most efficient ways to gain horsepower is to replace the factory-installed exhaust system with its performance counterpart. The freer the flow of exhaust gases, the more horsepower you get. That is what aftermarket exhaust systems do. They increase the flow thus boosting horsepower.
One of the main differences between standard and performance exhaust systems is mandrel bent pipes. The shape of such pipes along the whole length remains the same, due to which all obstructions are avoided. A free-flow muffler of a performance exhaust system is often equipped with smooth necks and specifically constructed straight-through pipes to increase exhaust flow and provide you with deep exhaust tone. We carry a wide range of Honda Prelude performance exhaust systems, most of which include everything you need to replace your factory exhaust system.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...