Jeep Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Stacks
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Oxygen Sensors & Components
- Emission Control Parts
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Borla® ATAK™ Exhaust SystemATAK™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through, multi-core ATAK mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$566.99 - $3,025.99
- Flowmaster® Outlaw™ Exhaust SystemOutlaw™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Outlaw System gives you an aggressive sound, moderate sound / moderate-aggressive sound with a rumble that is as close to a racing roar you can get without being arrested. In some places you...$419.95 - $1,999.95
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits...$379.50 - $2,079.77
- Gibson® Metal Mulisha™ Exhaust SystemMetal Mulisha™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get a real-world gain in horsepower and torque and an aggressive exhaust tone with minimal interior resonance with this Metal Mulisha Exhaust System by Gibson! It is designed to enhance low...$544.89 - $687.13
- Torxe™ Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$106.00 - $724.00
- Gibson® Patriot Series™ Exhaust SystemPatriot Series™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. United we stand in the hands of craftsmen who have forged prosperity from their hands. Introducing the all new Patriot Series by Gibson Performance. Each system features 2.5” Stainless...$544.89 - $612.41
- aFe® Mach Force XP™ Exhaust SystemMach Force XP™ Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for maximum...$190.26 - $4,837.99
- Flowmaster® Force II™ Exhaust SystemForce II™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$295.95 - $1,199.95
- Gibson® Black Elite™ Exhaust SystemBlack Elite™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. The Black Elite Series product line truly displays Gibson’s commitment to dominating performance and style. Each T-304 stainless tip is offered with a premium black finish applied with...$426.05 - $1,582.15
- Borla® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...$324.99 - $3,604.99
- Borla® S-Type™ Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla Exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver...$359.99 - $3,604.99
- aFe® Twisted Steel™ HeadersTwisted Steel™ Headers by aFe®. The new Twisted Steel performance header from aFe Power is redefining the header industry with the new pulse control technology. aFe engineers have designed this header using optimum tube lengths and...Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance100% Hand MIG-Welded Construction Ensures Optimal Strength and Durability$450.99 - $2,900.99
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$87.52 - $1,964.64
- Corsa® Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series Exhaust System by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Robust and Bold Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when touring. These Stainless...Mail-in RebateGet $75 cash back - Details$720.99 - $2,779.99
- Flowmaster® Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The...$105.95 - $698.67
- MagnaFlow® Rock Crawler Series™ Exhaust SystemRock Crawler Series™ Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Rock Crawler Exhausts designed to fit with aftermarket bumpers, MagnaFlow high clearance design for off-road rock crawlers melds quality with durability. Mandrel-bent tubing and a...$472.41 - $553.16
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail...$473.81 - $2,314.20
- Flowtech® Axle-Back Exhaust SystemAxle-Back Exhaust System by Flowtech®. Exhaust Pipe Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust Type: Axle-Back. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with...$217.95 - $961.95
- MBRP® Installer Series™ Exhaust SystemInstaller Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The Installer Series from MBRP brings you the best in high-quality construction: these reasonably-priced systems are manufactured on the same tooling and with the same processes as MBRP’s...$149.99 - $924.99
- MagnaFlow® Competition Series™ Exhaust SystemCompetition Series™ Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Competition Series is designed for customers seeking maximum performance, reduced mass and an aggressive exhaust note that demands attention. These systems may not comply with all...$479.84 - $2,703.73
- aFe® BladeRunner Exhaust ManifoldBladeRunner Exhaust Manifold by aFe®. Replace the exhaust manifold on your Dodge diesel with the BladeRunner manifold. It was created to address a cracking problem with the stock manifold, but it's so far advanced compared to the stock...Thick wall construction and reinforced ribs for maximum durabilityOutflows the factory exhaust manifolds, improving performance and throttle response$256.99 - $1,029.99
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps, and MagnaFlow welded inter-cooled tips –...$290.89 - $2,825.88
- MagnaFlow® Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust SystemOff-Road Pro Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Off Road Pro-Series is designed for use on vehicles with highly modified suspension systems. Lifted, lowered, air bagged or long travel, the Off Road Pro-Series provides versatility...$329.49 - $694.65
- MagnaFlow® OEM Grade Exhaust ManifoldOEM Grade Exhaust Manifold by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace the factory...Reduces harmful emissionsPhysically part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly$314.31 - $1,147.22
- Gibson® Performance Exhaust HeadersPerformance Exhaust Headers by Gibson®. Let your engine breathe and gain power and performance with Gibson Performance Headers. These headers will flow much more exhaust than your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds. The increased...Increases low and mid-range horsepower and torqueIncreases engine efficiency$388.70 - $724.20
- Stainless Works® Header AssemblyHeader Assembly by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail using the...304 Stainless steel constructionTIG-welded$1,216.95 - $2,653.35
- Stainless Works® Steel HeadersSteel Headers by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail using the latest...Designed to meet strict quality standards0.375" Laser Cut Flanges$743.14 - $2,443.88
- Borla® Touring™ Exhaust SystemTouring™ Exhaust System by Borla®, When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver the...$324.99 - $1,949.99
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$119.95 - $1,236.95
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Flowmaster®. Depending on your choice of sound, they have 4 series of exhaust systems designed for different vehicle applications that produce that distinct Flowmaster sound in aggressive, and very aggressive tones,...$119.95 - $1,236.95
Buy your preferred Jeep exhaust system from CARiD, where a wide selection of Jeep exhaust systems is availed. The CARiD range of Jeep exhaust systems is chosen for their durability and lasting performance. If you are looking for an exhaust system that will serve you for years, consider buying a direct replacement exhaust system from Borla, Gibson, RBP, aFe, MBRP, or Flowmaster. The RBP exhaust system for Jeep is particularly powerful and works to boost power and torque. It also lowers exhaust gas temperatures so that the entire exhaust system is protected from the destructive effect of heat coming from the engine. The MBRP exhaust system makes it possible for your Jeep to traverse any terrain without getting stuck, thanks to its heavy-duty layout and design. In all Jeep exhaust systems sold at CARiD, you get definite increases in fuel economy and can actually spend less on fuel, thanks to the enhanced fuel efficiency they offer.
Perhaps you want your Jeep to rule the roads with extreme power. A performance header, used in supplementary mode with the exhaust system, will make this possible. You stand to gain up to 60hp more and about the same amount of torque. As a result, your Jeep becomes more powerful and attains additional muscle to help it travail in any off-road adventure. With each Jeep exhaust system comes better sound, which is sustained for the entire period you use the exhaust system. And the sound can be fully customized to reflect your preferences. Use any of the resonators and mufflers available to lower or increase the pitch and tone of the exhaust system, depending on what you prefer. Stainless steel is used to make all our Jeep exhaust systems. This explains why they last so many years without losing their shine or performance.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...