- (21)Complete SystemsJeep Compass
- (94)HeadersJeep Compass
- (73)Catalytic ConvertersJeep Compass
- (217)MufflersJeep Compass
- (1)Exhaust StacksJeep Compass
- (147)Exhaust TipsJeep Compass
- (253)Exhaust PipesJeep Compass
- (137)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsJeep Compass
- (153)Emission ControlJeep Compass
- (127)Performance ChipsJeep Compass
The Jeep Compass still retains the rugged look that most Jeeps are renowned for. It’s one of Jeep’s newer models combining the durability features of the trademark Jeep name and luxurious features common in SUVs. Irrespective of all such trappings, the Compass still lacks the ability to utilize all the power in its engine. This limitation is brought about by the inefficiencies of the stock exhaust system which restricts the flow of exhaust gases from the engine cylinders. This restriction makes it near impossible to have fresh air flowing into the engine, chocking the engine and keeping it from achieving its maximum potential. There is hope however; in the form of aftermarket Jeep Compass Exhaust Systems. Get the best in quality at the CARiD auto parts store. Jeep Compass custom exhaust systems create a low pressure zone within the cylinders causing a rapid excavation of all exhaust gases. Since nature abhors a vacuum, oxygen moves in to fill the vacated space. The oxygen that fills the cylinders causes the engine to churn out up to 10% more power and torque.
The Jeep Compass aftermarket exhaust unit also creates a tremendous throttle, complementing the power under the hood. Different brands have different specifications and you have a choice to select the brand that fits your beloved Compass Jeep. The Jeep Compass exhaust systems are made to last for years. Each unit is made of austenitic stainless steel which is resistant to corrosion and rust. They are also polished to shine and match the perfect exterior structure of the Jeep. Your Jeep Compass exhaust system of choice can be installed for you at a body repair shop or you can install it for yourself. Create a distinction between yourself and other drivers by installing this piece of fine equipment and let your Jeep Compass rule its universe like the titans.
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...Fits 4" exhaust pipesSlash cut rolled tip$55.00 - $595.00
- Gibson® American Muscle Car™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Cat-Back Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow muffler in...Dyno tuned for each applicationImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Exhaust SystemsUltra Flo™ Stainless Steel Single Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Exit Configuration: Single. Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. Clamp Type: Band. Exit Location: Angle Exit. Muffler Count: 1. Tip Material: Polished Stainless Steel....Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueUltra Flo Welded muffler will give your car a deep performance tone$186.95 - $848.09
- Flowmaster® Standard Grade Federal Catalytic ConverterStandard Grade Federal Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance,...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelImprove Torque and Throttle Response$160.80 - $1,066.25
- PaceSetter® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with Integrated ManifoldDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by PaceSetter®. CARB Compliant: No. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Stainless Steel. PaceSetter Direct-Fit Manifold Catalytic Converters are a direct replacement of original equipment and utilize...Manifold Catalytic Converters are a direct replacement for original equipmentManufactured using mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for a low restriction tubular manifold design$213.80 - $363.18
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueEngineered to give your car a deep performance tone$67.30 - $216.24
- DynoMax® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by DynoMax®. These clamp-on stainless steel exhaust tips come in a variety of styles and sizes to make it easy for you to bolt on a custom look. Available in single or double-wall, high-grade 304 stainless steel...304 Stainless Steel construction for longevity and corrosion resistanceMirror Polished for a show-like shine$22.10 - $67.05
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- DynoMax® Intermediate PipeIntermediate Pipe by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Designed to ensure unrestricted exhaust flowDirect fit – no modifications needed to install$15.79 - $151.71
- DynoMax® Tail PipeTail Pipe by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and utilizes...Designed to ensure unrestricted exhaust flowDirect fit – no modifications needed to install$16.26 - $217.24
- DynoMax® Dual Pipe KitDual Pipe Kit by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Special reducer design allows for a variety of mounting optionsExtra long 16-gauge tailpipe with side exits and a full 2.25-in. or 2.5-in. diameter$138.73 - $200.28
- Omix-Ada® Tailpipe SpoutTailpipe Spout by Omix-Ada®. Major parts like mufflers and pipes may be the stars of the exhaust system, but they couldn't do their jobs without the supporting cast of clamps, gaskets, and hangers. Omix-Ada has all the exhaust...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsOEM quality at an affordable price$28.54
- Hooker® Super Competition Fiber Header GasketSuper Competition Fiber Header Gasket by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$12.89 - $15.41
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper$42.40 - $46.36