Jeep Cherokee Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Torxe™Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$150.00 - $690.00
- aFe®Mach Force XP™ Exhaust SystemMach Force XP™ Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for maximum...+1$190.00 - $4,275.00
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...+1$319.99 - $3,499.99
- aFe®Twisted Steel™ HeadersTwisted Steel™ Headers by aFe®. The new Twisted Steel performance header from aFe Power is redefining the header industry with the new pulse control technology. aFe engineers have designed this header using optimum tube lengths and...$418.00 - $2,688.50
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- Flowmaster®Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The...$98.69 - $1,037.82
- MBRP®Installer Series™ Exhaust SystemInstaller Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The Installer Series from MBRP brings you the best in high-quality construction: these reasonably-priced systems are manufactured on the same tooling and with the same processes as MBRP’s...$189.99 - $924.99
- MagnaFlow®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps, and MagnaFlow welded inter-cooled tips –...$277.04 - $2,691.32
- Borla®Touring™ Exhaust SystemTouring™ Exhaust System by Borla®, When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver the...$319.99 - $1,839.99
- Gibson®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Stainless Steel Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow...$208.55 - $1,084.44
- Gibson®Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemSwept Side™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is best...$218.96 - $681.65
- MBRP®XP Series™ Exhaust SystemXP Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The XP series exhausts from MBRP is for the no-compromise enthusiast who insists on a rugged system that can take whatever the road throws at it and last. Constructed entirely of corrosion-resistant...$149.99 - $1,154.99
- Pypes®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Pypes®. Want that rumble when you start up your truck? How about that growl when you step on the gas and run along side a little Honda hatchback? Pypes' Gas truck systems offer the best combination of performance and...$169.99 - $1,069.99
- Pypes®Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes®. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect way to beef up engine power and torque as well as throttle response and mileage....$169.99 - $1,069.99
- DynoMax®Super Turbo™ Exhaust SystemSuper Turbo™ Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow performance exhaust tone without annoying interior resonance, with this axle-back exhaust system. It...$107.20 - $550.16
- DynoMax®Super Turbo™ Exhaust SystemSuper Turbo™ Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Exhaust Pipe Material: Aluminized Steel. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.25". Muffler Series: Super Turbo. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better...$130.18 - $550.16
- Hooker®Blackheart™ Exhaust SystemBlackHeart™ Exhaust System by Hooker®. At the heart of any performance vehicle is the exhaust system. Hooker with its classic heart logo has been at the core of the exhaust industry for decades.$149.95 - $2,454.95
- Banks®Monster™ Exhaust SystemMonster™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...$239.00 - $771.47
- PaceSetter®Mild Steel Exhaust HeadersMild Steel Exhaust Headers by PaceSetter®. Mild Steel Tubing. Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of...$150.70 - $502.06
- Spec-D®Racing Exhaust HeadersRacing Exhaust Headers by Spec-D®. Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.34". Emissions: Racing Only. Color: Silver. Header Coating: Uncoated. Header Style: Short Tube. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a...Increase up to 12-15 hp1.5" primary tube / 2.5" collector$83.30 - $370.24
- JBA®Cat4ward Shorty Exhaust HeadersCat4ward Shorty Exhaust Headers by JBA®. JBA shorty headers are one of the best performance upgrades available for any application. Hot Rod magazine rated headers as one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle. JBA shorty...Mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubesPatented JBA Firecone® collector$397.09 - $980.27
- Banks®Exhaust Manifold System (51327)Exhaust Manifold System by Banks®. Cast OEM exhaust manifolds just are too restrictive. Replacing them with Banks Torque Tubes will substantially reduce the backpressure where it counts, right at the exhaust ports. Instead of relying on...Shorty style fits in stock engine bayImproves power, reduces fuel consumption$438.13
- Banks®TorqueTube™ Exhaust Manifold SystemTorqueTube™ Exhaust Manifold System by Banks®. Cast OEM exhaust manifolds just are too restrictive. Replacing them with Banks Torque Tubes will substantially reduce the backpressure where it counts, right at the exhaust ports. Instead...$486.92 - $1,250.37
- BBK®CNC Series™ Exhaust HeadersCNC Series™ Exhaust Headers by BBK®. Gain 30 plus dyno-proven horsepower just by bolting on a set of BBK long tube, full length headers. These premium headers are CAD designed with a one-piece laser cut exhaust flange, CNC mandrel...Dyno testing results show a typical increase of 30 horsepowerDeveloped using CAD (Computer Aided Design) software+1$199.99 - $1,299.99
- ATP®Improved Design Stainless Steel Natural Exhaust Header (101212)Improved Design Stainless Steel Exhaust Header by ATP®. Improved Aftermarket Stainless Steel Versio. Color: Silver. Header Coating: Uncoated. ATP Graywerks Exhaust Manifolds are a high quality OE replacement alternative. Each manifold...Manufactured to OE design ensuring manifold will line up and flow like the original unitHigh grade metallurgy resists fatigue cracking and breakage$174.26
- Doug Thorley Headers®6-2 304 SS Short Tube Exhaust Headers (HDX-635)6-2 304 SS Short Tube Exhaust Headers by Doug Thorley Headers®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.5". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2" DUAL. Header Style: Short Tube. These shortie headers are a fantastic way to work some extra horsepower out of...Street legal in all 50 states (most applications)Super tough 3/8" flanges and 14 gauge tubing$512.00
- Doug Thorley Headers®Exhaust Header KitExhaust Header Kit by Doug Thorley Headers®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Made to provide unequaled quality and reliabilityMade with the use of the latest technologies$351.00 - $985.00
- MagnaFlow®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This universal fit converter will require some fabrication to be installed, which will involve cutting...$72.26 - $508.85
- Magnaflow®Direct Fit OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit OEM Grade Catalytic Converter by Magnaflow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace...$150.75 - $3,633.21
- aFe®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by aFe®. Replace the faulty or old rear catalytic converter with the all new aFe power direct-fit front cat replacement. This cat replacement is constructed of 100% MIG welded stainless steel for strength...$161.50 - $570.00
The Jeep Cherokee has always stood out as the ultimate all-terrain vehicle. It is the ultimate survival vehicle as it performs equally well on rocky, sandy or even muddy ground. However, with all its strength and versatility the Jeep Cherokee does not achieve its full potential because of an underperforming exhaust system, which restricts the flow of gases within its cylinders. This blockage prevents the complete unleashing of its ‘monster’ power. To overcome this flaw, replace the stock exhaust system with an aftermarket exhaust system from CARiD. Aftermarket Cherokee Exhaust Systems enhance performance by sucking out exhaust gases within the cylinders. This creates sufficient room for oxygen to flow thereby increasing efficiency in the engine. The free movement of air provides the additional kick your jeep needs to produce more horse power and torque for better performance. In addition to this, fuel expenses are reduced due to increased efficiency in engine functionality.
The aftermarket Cherokee exhaust system is made from stainless steel, guaranteeing protection from corrosion for a long time to come. But all this does not amount to much if it still sounds the same as it did with the factory exhaust system in place. To complete its persona, the new system gives your beloved Cherokee a new growl confirming its new position at the top of the food chain among the reigning road masters. CARiD’s exhaust units come with everything required for installation including the instruction manual. Accord yourself the honor of installing it or have the local repair shop install it for you. Regardless of who does the installation, you are assured of quality performance for a long time to come. Let your Cherokee be the best it can be by installing the Jeep Cherokee exhaust system and take your rightful place among the highway masters of the world!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...