Jeep Comanche Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- aFe®Twisted Steel™ HeadersTwisted Steel™ Headers by aFe®. The new Twisted Steel performance header from aFe Power is redefining the header industry with the new pulse control technology. aFe engineers have designed this header using optimum tube lengths and...$418.00 - $2,688.50
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- PaceSetter®Mild Steel Exhaust HeadersMild Steel Exhaust Headers by PaceSetter®. Mild Steel Tubing. Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of...$150.70 - $502.06
- BBK®CNC Series™ Exhaust HeadersCNC Series™ Exhaust Headers by BBK®. Gain 30 plus dyno-proven horsepower just by bolting on a set of BBK long tube, full length headers. These premium headers are CAD designed with a one-piece laser cut exhaust flange, CNC mandrel...Dyno testing results show a typical increase of 30 horsepowerDeveloped using CAD (Computer Aided Design) software+1$199.99 - $1,299.99
- ATP®Improved Design Stainless Steel Natural Exhaust Header (101212)Improved Design Stainless Steel Exhaust Header by ATP®. Improved Aftermarket Stainless Steel Versio. Color: Silver. Header Coating: Uncoated. ATP Graywerks Exhaust Manifolds are a high quality OE replacement alternative. Each manifold...Manufactured to OE design ensuring manifold will line up and flow like the original unitHigh grade metallurgy resists fatigue cracking and breakage$174.26
- MagnaFlow®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This universal fit converter will require some fabrication to be installed, which will involve cutting...$72.26 - $508.85
- M.O.R.E.®Flange Gasket (EF38)Flange Gasket by M.O.R.E.®. Tired of blowing out your exhaust gaskets? Replace the flange with our heavy duty exhaust flange! 3/8" thick for 2-1/2" exhaust. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come....Designed to deliver premium qualityRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$17.43
- JBA®Exhaust Header GasketsExhaust Header Gaskets by JBA®. JBA is proud to offer accessories to aid in the fitment of your JBA exhaust product. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art...JBA's premium header flange gaskets are made extra thick from a specially made formulated gasket materialTheir gaskets are rated up to 1100 F$35.35 - $45.75
- Hedman Hedders®Header Flange GasketsHeader Flange Gaskets by Hedman Hedders®. Hedman gaskets are made of a special gasket material developed for Hedman. Accept no substitute. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause...Made of High Quality MaterialsEasy to Install$5.82 - $29.29
- Heatshield®Header Armor™ Header Heat Shield BlanketHeader Armor Header Heat Shield Blanket by Heatshield®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$88.80 - $153.78
- Remflex®Exhaust Header GasketExhaust Header Gasket by Remflex®. Remflex's unique flexible graphite material has been proven for more than 30 years in industrial applications, where temperatures routinely exceed 2,000 degrees - day after day, week after week, year...Designed to crush 50%.This allows them to fill gaps in the flange surface up to 1/16"3,000 degrees F - far exceeding that of any vehicle's exhaust system temperature$10.32 - $33.37
- Percy's High Performance®Vibe-Lock Header BoltsVibe-Lock Header Bolts (310040) by Percy's High Performance®. This product is made from high-grade materials to meet the strictest standards of high quality. Designed with the utmost care and attention to detail, this (company's)...Built to match your exact requirementsHigh quality you can rely on$14.04 - $199.50
- Stage 8®Header Locking Bolt KitHeader Locking Bolt Kit by Stage 8®. Stage 8 locking fastener solutions are fail-safe when used and installed as directed. They are removable and reusable and can be visually inspected; if the locking retainer and clip are present then...Thoughtfully designed for the highest efficiency and safetyWill provide more breakaway torque than any other locking system$32.66 - $112.85
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust Pipe Flange GasketExhaust Pipe Flange Gasket by Eastern Exhaust®. EE™ is vertically integrated and manufactures vast amounts of strong steel tubing for use as straight and bent exhaust-pipes and tail-pipes components. EE™ forms and bends tubing from...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$1.05 - $10.42
- ACDelco®Professional™ Oxygen SensorProfessional™ Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. If your O2 Sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s Professional Oxygen Sensors help. You can find...ACDelco Professional Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditionsCustomers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor$17.14 - $226.04
- Omix-ADA®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Omix-ADA®. Has your Jeep failed an emission inspection? Do you have a Check Engine light on? Over time oxygen sensors will go bad. They are usually easy to replace and will keep you on the road legally. Get these high...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsOEM quality at an affordable price$48.22 - $156.40
- Delphi®OE Connector Oxygen SensorOE Connector Oxygen Sensor by Delphi®. Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Has your vehicle failed a state emissions test? Your vehicle's emissions control system is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to...Delphi planar technology covers older, conical design sensorsPatented protective sensor coating helps prevent contamination$37.64 - $269.91
- Delphi®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Delphi®. As one of the leading suppliers of oxygen sensor technology since 1978, Delphi planar technology is the result of their OE and aftermarket engineers partnering together to develop the most innovative oxygen...OE connectors and wire lengths within 3" of OE specificationsResists high temperatures, vibration damage and wire corrosion to protect signal accuracy, and long life$13.00 - $214.04
- Standard®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of...One-piece laser welded body for maximum protection and precise operation maintaining sensor integrityDual internal talc seal makes your oxygen sensors last longer$14.19 - $180.94
- Bosch®Universal Oxygen SensorUniversal Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Properly functioning oxygen sensors are important when it comes to your vehicle's fuel efficiency and reducing harmful exhaust emissions. That's why checking for, and possibly replacing, a worn-out...Patented SmartLink™ connector systemNo special tools required for installation$14.53 - $72.47
- Denso®OE Connector Oxygen SensorOE Connector Oxygen Sensor by Denso®. Denso's light duty oxygen sensor started to appear on vehicles with the development of fuel injection systems. The basic job of the sensor is to monitor the air fuel mixture under idle, moderate...Designed to help reduce fuel consumption and harmful emissionsMade with the use of state-of-the-art sensor technologies$10.90 - $369.86
- Denso®Universal Fit Oxygen SensorUniversal Fit Oxygen Sensor by Denso®. Make sure your engine runs efficiently and produces fewer emissions by replacing your malfunctioning fuel-ratio sensors with these top-notch products designed by Denso. Engineered with the use of...Designed to help reduce fuel consumption and harmful emissionsMade with the use of state-of-the-art sensor technologies$11.39 - $67.14
- NTK®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by NTK®. This product is designed to improve engine efficiency and fuel mileage, while reducing emissions and extending catalyst life. The oxygen sensor is made of premium quality material and extensively tested during...Increases vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissionsDirect replacement$11.91 - $176.84
- Spectra Premium®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Spectra Premium®. To ensure your vehicle has optimal performance and fuel economy while producing minimal emissions replace a defective O2 sensor with one backed by the aftermarket’s most rigorous testing process. It...Increase vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissions100% performance tested to meet vehicle requirements$9.68 - $738.81
- Aceon®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Aceon®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials...Designed to provide long-lasting service lifeMade utilizing state-of-the-art equipment$9.81 - $56.43
- AP Exhaust®Exhaust ClampExhaust Clamp by AP Exhaust®. This superior product was carefully designed with key attention to detail and manufactured from high-grade materials to the strict standards of the highest quality. This AP Exhaust Technologies product...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$1.14 - $7.99
- Walker®Exhaust InsulatorExhaust Insulator by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker accessories, you get...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$1.16 - $10.48
- Walker®Heavy Duty U-Bolt ClampHeavy Duty U-Bolt Clamp by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker accessories,...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$1.12 - $3.83
- Crown®Exhaust Support Bracket Insulator (53000101)Exhaust Support Bracket Insulator by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$2.48
- AP Exhaust®Exhaust HangerExhaust Hanger by AP Exhaust®. This superior product was carefully designed with key attention to detail and manufactured from high-grade materials to the strict standards of the highest quality. This AP Exhaust Technologies product...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$1.46 - $76.43
The Comanche Indian warriors of old were reputed for their fighting skills and business acumen. The Jeep Comanche is not much different. It is an amazing vehicle with the capacity to maneuver in all kinds of terrain easily overcoming any obstacle that comes its way. It’s a vehicle built for the ‘hard knocks’ doing well in the jungle as well as in the open country. However the Jeep is limited in its ability to perform to its full potential due to a deficiency in the exhaust system. Backpressure created within the stock exhaust system restricts movement of exhaust gases thereby crippling the engine’s ability to unleash maximum power. To obtain optimal performance from your vehicle, you need to install a custom Jeep Comanche exhaust system from CARiD. These aftermarket units reduce accumulated pressure within the cylinders, enabling efficient scavenging of exhaust gases at increased speed. An efficient exhaust system allows faster inflow of air, greater horsepower and torque, at margins of up to 20%.
Jeep Comanche Exhaust Systems are made of stainless steel which means your unit remains corrosion free for a long time to come. You will not need to worry about the cost of continuous replacement due to rust. In addition your aftermarket unit gives you a great advantage in fuel economy because your vehicle is not encumbered with an overburdened engine. The Jeep Comanche exhaust system produces a deep throttling roar, not different in symbolism to the confidence of a lion in the jungle. You can choose the ‘roar’ of your preference, depending on the brand you go for. This Jeep Comanche exhaust systems come with everything required for installation. If you are up to it, you can do the installation yourself. Alternatively have it installed at the auto repair shop. Whichever you opt for, your vehicle will give you the service you deserve if you install the Jeep Comanche exhaust system.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let�s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It�s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you�re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...