Toyota Performance Exhaust Systems
- Torxe™Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by Torxe™. Increase your exhaust flow and get a bump up in horsepower, torque, and efficiency by installing a performance exhaust system – all while enjoying one of the best values on the market today. Larger diameter...$127.50 - $590.00
- Torxe™Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by Torxe™. Direct Fit Catalytic converter by Torxe. Replace your clogged, corroded, and malfunctioning catalytic converter for the best possible price with a factory-style unit from Torxe. Fitment is...Replace an old clogged, corroded, and malfunctioning unit and clear your check engine light for goodVehicle-specific fitment is designed around the exact dimensions of your make and model for proper fit and easy installation$138.00 - $572.00
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...$455.99 - $5,222.99
- MagnaFlow®Street Series Exhaust SystemsStreet Series Exhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits...$480.00 - $3,699.00
- MBRP®Installer Series Exhaust SystemsInstaller Series Exhaust Systems by MBRP®. The Installer Series from MBRP brings you the best in high-quality construction: these reasonably-priced systems are manufactured on the same tooling and with the same processes as MBRP's Pro...$184.99 - $1,049.99
- Gibson®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Stainless Steel Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow...$271.48 - $1,344.55
- aFe®Mach Force XP™ Exhaust SystemsMach Force XP™ Exhaust Systems by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for maximum...$147.84 - $6,060.29
- Corsa®Sport™ Exhaust SystemsSport™ Exhaust Systems by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Robust and Bold Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when touring. These Stainless steel...$634.99 - $2,897.99
- Invidia®N1 Racing Exhaust SystemN1 Racing Exhaust System by Invidia®. For a good balance of price and performance, Invidia offers the motorsports enthusiasts a strong line-up of Invidia N1 Exhaust is constructed with high-quality SUS304 stainless steel, CNC-machined...$464.10 - $1,994.30
- Takeda®Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by Takeda®. Get increased exhaust flow and more horsepower and torque with this stainless steel cat-back exhaust system. Many hours were spent testing this system to ensure it produces maximum power gains with the...$247.17 - $3,543.54
- Borla®S-Type™ Exhaust SystemsS-Type™ Exhaust Systems by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla Exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$455.99 - $5,222.99
- MBRP®XP Series Exhaust SystemsXP Series Exhaust Systems by MBRP®. The XP series exhausts from MBRP is for the no-compromise enthusiast who insists on a rugged system that can take whatever the road throws at it and last. Constructed entirely of corrosion-resistant...$119.99 - $1,274.99
- Borla®Touring™ Exhaust SystemsTouring™ Exhaust Systems by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver the...$499.99 - $2,674.99
- Weapon-R®SS Race HeadersSS Race Headers by Weapon-R®. These free-flowing headers are designed to increase exhaust flow and make as much horsepower and torque as possible. This product is made of high-quality components to meet and exceed strict quality...Maximizes engine performanceDesigned to work without the catalytic Converter$236.00 - $1,020.00
- Weapon-R®SS Street HeadersSS Street Headers by Weapon-R®. Let your engine breathe on the exhaust side. This header will increase horsepower and torque.Improves engine performanceDesigned to work with stock exhaust system$296.00 - $485.00
- Gibson®Black Elite™ Exhaust SystemsBlack Elite™ Exhaust Systems by Gibson®. The Black Elite Series product line truly displays Gibson's commitment to dominating performance and style. Each T-304 stainless tip is offered with a premium black finish applied with Gibson's...$196.98 - $1,341.46
- Gibson®Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemsSwept Side™ Exhaust Systems by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is best...$271.48 - $845.16
- J2 Engineering®Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by J2 Engineering®. Maximize your horsepower output and torque with J2 Engineering. Designed to ensure an efficient path for exhaust gases to escape, this product will give you an increase in performance and power you...$60.00 - $784.00
- MBRP®Black Series Exhaust SystemsBlack Series Exhaust Systems by MBRP®. Murder out your vehicle with a black exhaust system. Specially coated in high heat black, these aluminized steel systems are the hottest thing in the exhaust market today. They're manufactured with...$304.99 - $1,099.99
- CGS®Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by CGS®. Get more power, improved performance, increased mileage and throaty sound in a bolt-on package. With the CGS Exhaust System you get all this and a complete replacement lifetime warranty, at an affordable price....$319.99 - $1,109.99
- MagnaFlow®MagnaFlow Series Exhaust SystemsMagnaFlow Series Exhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. MagnaFlow systems give more horsepower and torque than factory exhaust systems by providing better exhaust scavenging and gas flow. They also provide the characteristic MagnaFlow looks and...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$535.00 - $1,899.00
- MBRP®Pro Series Exhaust SystemsPro Series Exhaust Systems by MBRP®. The PRO series exhausts from MBRP is for the no-compromise enthusiast who insists on nothing but the best. For you, that means a system constructed entirely of long-lasting T304 stainless steel. The...$319.99 - $1,999.99
- Gibson®Dual Sport™ Exhaust SystemsDual Sport™ Exhaust Systems by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with dual exhaust tip style, with the Dual Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$470.57 - $852.88
- aFe®Twisted Steel HeadersTwisted Steel Headers by aFe®. The new Twisted Steel performance header from aFe Power is redefining the header industry with the new pulse control technology. aFe engineers have designed this header using optimum tube lengths and...Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability$455.07 - $2,915.22
- aFe®Rebel Series™ Exhaust SystemsRebel Series™ Exhaust Systems by aFe®. aFe power introduces an all new Rebel Series exhaust system. This Rebel Series cat-back is designed with dual intercooled exhaust tips that exit in front of the rear passenger tire for a unique,...$455.07 - $1,271.66
- aFe®Scorpion™ Exhaust SystemsScorpion™ Exhaust Systems by aFe®. This Scorpion Aluminized Exhaust System is constructed of 2-1/2" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing. This exhaust system comes complete with baffled muffler, OE style bayonet hangers, band clamps...$412.34 - $582.12
- Borla®ATAK™ Exhaust SystemsATAK™ Exhaust Systems by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through, multi-core ATAK mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$667.99 - $6,845.99
- Invidia®Q300™ Exhaust SystemQ300™ Exhaust System by Invidia®. The flat bottom shaped muffler design results in improved high speed aerodynamic performance. The muffler inside contains continuous piping design and use of Advantex material that results in an...$579.60 - $1,565.20
- Gibson®Split Rear™ Exhaust SystemsSplit Rear™ Exhaust Systems by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with the look of dual exhaust, with the Split Rear Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$429.86 - $941.54
- Diamond Eye®Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by Diamond Eye®. This products are created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product includes everything...$239.69 - $713.19
Toyota is a power brand, and so are custom Toyota exhaust systems. Check out the huge variety of Toyota exhausts at CARiD to find one that perfectly matches your Toyota model. With offerings from industry leading brands such as the super powerful RBP, Borla, MBRP, Gibson, Flowmaster, and Weapon-R, it’s easy to find an exhaust system that complements the power your car. The RBP cat back gas exhaust system for Toyota features a single rear passenger side exit and comes complete with a muffler, tubing and exhaust tip. It fits perfectly into the stock hangers and is very easy to install. What makes this exhaust system so special is the fact that it lowers exhaust gas temperatures, helping prolong the exhaust system’s lifespan. This it does while increasing power, torque and fuel economy for greater savings. Other commendable cat back exhaust systems include units from MagnaFlow, Gibson, Borla and MBRP.
To complement your exhaust system, CARiD offers a range of components that are easy to install. The Toyota performance header by Gibson, for instance, is designed to make it easy for the engine to breathe and eliminates the restrictions present when a stock manifold is used. What you gain as a result is increased low to mid range power and an increase in torque. You will enjoy improved fuel economy as well, not to mention better exhaust sound. The fact that you can fully personalize the sound to what suits you makes the exhaust system doubly appealing. Toyota exhaust systems come in stainless steel, coated steel, aluminized steel and nickel chrome plated steel. All these materials are durable and provide lasting endurance, the reason why manufacturers prefer them when constructing Toyota exhaust systems.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- September 06, 2022Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 18, 2022Are Headers Worth the Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- July 19, 2022Ford’s New Bronco: Ripe for Accessorizing!In this article, we are going to feature Bronco accessories from four of our more popular categories: Running boards (also known as side steps); accessory soft tops...
- $59.54 - $166.77