- (22)Complete SystemsToyota Venza
- (77)HeadersToyota Venza
- (63)Catalytic ConvertersToyota Venza
- (201)MufflersToyota Venza
- (1)Exhaust StacksToyota Venza
- (143)Exhaust TipsToyota Venza
- (240)Exhaust PipesToyota Venza
- (118)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsToyota Venza
- (167)Emission ControlToyota Venza
- (128)Performance ChipsToyota Venza
Upgrade your Toyota Venza using a custom exhaust system for unmatched tenacity on the roads. Custom Toyota Venza exhaust systems provide an easy way of enhancing car performance without making any changes to the engine. Once installed, the custom exhaust reduces backpressure to the appropriate level, thus making it easy for exhaust gases to flow from the engine and into the exhaust system. This creates a vacuum into which oxygen and fuel can flow and proceed to the engine, where they help in power generation. Buying a high quality exhaust system is as simple as shopping at CARiD. CARiD stocks the widest selection of quality Toyota Venza exhaust systems. Choose a direct fit exhaust system from the manufacturer of your choice as there are numerous brands on sale. If you would like to enjoy enhanced overall car performance, a direct replacement exhaust system will give you that. If above all-round improvement in performance you yearn for greater power, consider installing a performance header alongside the exhaust system. It will give you the high horsepower amounts you want.
Beyond the additional power and torque, a custom Toyota Venza exhaust system also boosts the car’s ability to use fuel sparingly. This it does by enhancing engine efficiency and in effect, promotes complete fuel burning. As a result, your car uses up less fuel during combustion and engine production. This translates to your fuel tank lasting longer and your fuel mileage increasing slightly. You will also enjoy the new sound coming from your exhaust. The custom Toyota Venza exhaust gives a more determined rumble and has none of the in-cabin whirring and vibration common with stock exhaust systems. You’ll enjoy good returns for your money too, as the exhaust system is built to last. It does not wear out easily nor does it lose its performance edge with time.
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$238.99 - $796.77
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 75 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 135 ft. lbs.$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$1,341.54 - $2,798.00
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- Magnaflow® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Magnaflow®. Stamped Tru-X Pipe Transitions are great for single/dual, dual/dual and balance tube applications. They give you both a reduction in noise levels and more torque and horsepower.Gentle Bend Radius For Better Exhaust ScavengingIncreases Torque and Horsepower$29.13 - $1,140.70
- DynoMax® Dual Pipe KitDual Pipe Kit by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Special reducer design allows for a variety of mounting optionsExtra long 16-gauge tailpipe with side exits and a full 2.25-in. or 2.5-in. diameter$138.73 - $200.28
- Hooker® Super Competition Fiber Header GasketSuper Competition Fiber Header Gasket by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$12.89 - $15.04
- Cometic Gasket® Performance Cylinder HeadsPerformance Cylinder Heads by Cometic Gasket®. Cometic MLS Gaskets are comprised of multiple layers of stainless steel providing a even load across the sealing surface. The embossed outer layers of the gaskets meet the demands of...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$8.98 - $70.81
- GReddy® Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy®. Among the most abused systems of your vehicle is the exhaust system. Its components are constantly exposed to extreme temperatures, vibration, corrosion, and thermal shock. These factors normally lead to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and racing lifestyle$4.75 - $23.75
- Spectre Performance® Header Bolt SetUniversal Header Bolt by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$9.96 - $16.60
- Walker® Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by Walker®. If you are looking for the ultimate in quality and value, then this superior replacement exhaust kit by Walker is what you need. All its components are designed with precision craftsmanship in...Direct fit replacementIncludes all applicable flanges, hangers, and sensor fittings$2.79 - $1,533.49
- Dorman® Exhaust Manifolds with Integrated Catalytic ConverterExhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Dorman®. More like a complete kit than a single part, many of the Exhaust Manifolds include gaskets and hardware for a complete installation. Since this part is a direct...Includes heat-shield for protection of hoses, wiring, and other engine componentsCast iron or stainless tubular construction protects against warping and/or cracking$168.91 - $993.23
- Bosal® Manifold with Integrated Federal Catalytic ConverterPremium Load Manifold with Integrated Federal Catalytic Converter by Bosal®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Catalytic Series: Premium Load. CARB Compliant: No. If you’re in need of a replacement catalytic converter, you...Constructed to meet your vehicle’s specific emissions requirementsRadial flow concept allows for an even distribution of the gas flow in the converter for the optimal conversion of harmful gases$181.68 - $541.48
- Eastern® Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterManifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Eastern®. Catalytic Series: ECO CARB. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Catalytic Converter Format: Main Catalytic Converter. CARB Compliant: Yes. Inlet Type 2: 6 Bolt Welded Inlet...Direct OEM replacementConverts harmful engine emissions to less dangerous gases and water vapor$167.52 - $787.20
- DEC® Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterExhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by DEC®. Pick out a catalytic converter by DEC and get your emissions back into check without worrying to fail again. These catalytic converters are made from a heavy duty...Direct fitMade from a heavy duty stainless steel outer shell$234.53 - $1,104.60
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.