- (22)Complete SystemsToyota Pick Up
- (141)HeadersToyota Pick Up
- (157)Catalytic ConvertersToyota Pick Up
- (362)MufflersToyota Pick Up
- (11)Exhaust StacksToyota Pick Up
- (154)Exhaust TipsToyota Pick Up
- (398)Exhaust PipesToyota Pick Up
- (329)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsToyota Pick Up
- (460)Emission ControlToyota Pick Up
- (130)Performance ChipsToyota Pick Up
The Toyota Pick Up is invincible, ably maneuvering its way through hills, swamped areas, country roads and city lanes with the same amount of ease. This is one of those cabs you wish to own forever! Make your forever count – whether this be 10 years or 30 – with a brand new performance exhaust system. Toyota Pick Up Exhaust Systems are built specifically for the Pick Up engine and work by optimizing the flow of exhaust gases. They create a low pressure area outside the engine cylinders, in this way pushing spent gases out of the cylinders and into the exhaust pipes for evacuation. Purchase the latest Toyota Pick Up Exhaust Systems from CARiD. The well stocked auto parts shop is lined with a wide selection of direct replacement exhaust systems and performance exhaust components for all vehicles. Among these are exhaust systems for each Toyota Pick Up ever made.
The exhaust system rewards you with power and torque gains of up to 10%. Depending on the exhaust system you choose, and whether you use the exhaust in combination with, say, a header or muffler, you can get power increase of up to 60hp. The additional power and torque will give your Toyota Pick Up enough muscle to pull through any kind of road. You will also enjoy the powerful sound of the engine as heard through the new exhaust system. The stock exhaust stifles engine sound so much that what you hear is not a true reflection of the potent, Pick Up engine. A custom exhaust system rectifies this, allowing the true sound of the Pick Up engine to be heard through the exhaust system, smooth and unrestrained. It’s very easy to install the Toyota Pick Up exhaust system. If you can spare 30 minutes to one hour, you can fix the exhaust slowly by yourself, or you can take the Pick Up down to the car shop for a quick installation.
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...Fits 4" exhaust pipesSlash cut rolled tip$55.00 - $595.00
- DynoMax® Super Turbo™ MufflerSuper Turbo™ Muffler by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and...Constructed to increase horsepower and torque thanks to improved exhaust flowAluminized steel Super Turbo muffler maintains a mellow performance tone$48.27 - $175.03
- PaceSetter® TFX Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemTFX Performance Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by PaceSetter®. If you want to get the most out of your vehicle, this PaceSetter product is second to none. Engineered with meticulous attention to detail, it guarantees...Installs behind catalytic converter, legal in all statesReady to install, nothing else to buy$207.28 - $286.14
- Hooker® Competition™ Long Tube Performance HeaderCompetition Long Tube Performance Header by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Provides unique styling enhancementIncreased corrosion protection ensures long service life and maintained appearance of investment$193.95 - $686.95
- PaceSetter® Exhaust Headerby PaceSetter®. Mild Steel Tubing. Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of installation, fit and...Mandrel-Bent 16 Gauge Mild Steel TubingTubes Enter Collector In Proper Firing$136.20 - $453.78
- Hedman Hedders® Standard Duty HTC Coated HeadersStandard Duty HTC Coated Headers by Hedman Hedders®. The standard-duty Hedman Hedders come from the factory with an extremely durable, protective ceramic-metallic coating. Hedman Hedders, pioneered the use of ceramic-metallic...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$174.05 - $1,206.23
- Flowmaster® 220 Series Stainless Steel Catalytic ConverterThe new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The shells are made of stainless steel,...Exceed all federal emission standardsStainless Steel shells$102.70 - $916.29
- Flowmaster® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Stainless Steel California Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to...Exceed all federal emission standardsStainless Steel shells$232.14 - $746.89
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$79.39 - $1,095.80
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- DynoMax® Tail PipeTail Pipe by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and utilizes...Designed to ensure unrestricted exhaust flowDirect fit – no modifications needed to install$16.26 - $217.24
- DynoMax® Dual Pipe KitDual Pipe Kit by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Special reducer design allows for a variety of mounting optionsExtra long 16-gauge tailpipe with side exits and a full 2.25-in. or 2.5-in. diameter$138.73 - $200.28
- Vibrant Performance® Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Vibrant Performance product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just...Made of High Quality MaterialsAvailable in different sizes$39.95 - $389.95
- Hooker® Super Competition Fiber Header GasketSuper Competition Fiber Header Gasket by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$12.89 - $15.41
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.