Toyota FJ Cruiser Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Torxe™Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$150.00 - $690.00
- aFe®Mach Force XP™ Exhaust SystemMach Force XP™ Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for maximum...+1$190.00 - $4,275.00
- Gibson®Black Elite™ Exhaust SystemBlack Elite™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. The Black Elite Series product line truly displays Gibson’s commitment to dominating performance and style. Each T-304 stainless tip is offered with a premium black finish applied with...$397.62 - $1,476.58
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...+1$319.99 - $3,499.99
- aFe®Twisted Steel™ HeadersTwisted Steel™ Headers by aFe®. The new Twisted Steel performance header from aFe Power is redefining the header industry with the new pulse control technology. aFe engineers have designed this header using optimum tube lengths and...$418.00 - $2,688.50
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- MBRP®Installer Series™ Exhaust SystemInstaller Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The Installer Series from MBRP brings you the best in high-quality construction: these reasonably-priced systems are manufactured on the same tooling and with the same processes as MBRP’s...$189.99 - $924.99
- MagnaFlow®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps, and MagnaFlow welded inter-cooled tips –...$277.04 - $2,691.32
- Borla®Touring™ Exhaust SystemTouring™ Exhaust System by Borla®, When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver the...$319.99 - $1,839.99
- Gibson®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Stainless Steel Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow...$208.55 - $1,084.44
- Gibson®Split Rear™ Exhaust SystemSplit Rear™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with the look of dual exhaust, with the Split Rear Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$329.78 - $705.11
- Gibson®Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemSwept Side™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is best...$218.96 - $681.65
- MBRP®XP Series™ Exhaust SystemXP Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The XP series exhausts from MBRP is for the no-compromise enthusiast who insists on a rugged system that can take whatever the road throws at it and last. Constructed entirely of corrosion-resistant...$149.99 - $1,154.99
- aFe®Rebel Series™ Exhaust SystemRebel Series™ Exhaust System by aFe®. aFe power introduces an all new Rebel Series exhaust system. This Rebel Series cat-back is designed with dual intercooled exhaust tips that exit in front of the rear passenger tire for a unique,...$380.00 - $902.50
- aFe®Scorpion™ Exhaust SystemScorpion Exhaust System by aFe®. This Scorpion Aluminized Exhaust System is constructed of 2-1/2" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing. This exhaust system comes complete with baffled muffler, OE style bayonet hangers, band clamps and...$285.00 - $408.50
- Megan Racing®OE-RS Series Exhaust SystemOE-RS Series Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing OE-RS series cat backs are based on factory style, with bigger piping, OEM style polished mufflers and quiet sound. The cat back system is made stainless steel. All piping are...$173.40 - $628.64
- JBA®Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by JBA®. JBA Performance exhaust systems add even more power potential to your car, truck, or SUV. Power, sound, and quality are built into each of these premium systems. JBA’s stainless steel...$367.95 - $809.64
- Banks®Monster™ Exhaust SystemMonster™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...$239.00 - $771.47
- dB®Sport Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemSport Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust System by dB®. The dB exhaust systems are unique in their combination of an aggressive, growling exterior sound and absence of irritating interior drone. If you want performance sound combined with...$489.99 - $847.99
- CGS®Performance Exhaust SystemPerformance Exhaust System by CGS®. Get more power, improved performance, increased mileage and throaty sound in a bolt-on package. With the CGS Exhaust System you get all this and a complete replacement lifetime warranty, at an...$261.75 - $1,113.75
- MagnaFlow®Heavy Metal Exhaust ManifoldHeavy Metal Exhaust Manifold by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace the factory...$250.94 - $836.61
- aFe®Direct Fit Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by aFe®. Replace the faulty or old rear catalytic converter with the all new aFe power direct-fit front cat replacement. This cat replacement is constructed of 100% MIG...$418.00 - $427.50
- JBA®Cat4ward Shorty Exhaust HeadersCat4ward Shorty Exhaust Headers by JBA®. JBA shorty headers are one of the best performance upgrades available for any application. Hot Rod magazine rated headers as one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle. JBA shorty...Mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubesPatented JBA Firecone® collector$397.09 - $980.27
- Doug Thorley Headers®304 SS Long Tube 3-1 Exhaust Headers (THY-518-LS-C)304 SS Long Tube 3-1 Exhaust Headers by Doug Thorley Headers®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.25". Header Style: Long Tube. This long tube header kit really wakes up the 4.0L Toyota motor. Made out of T304...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$574.00
- Doug Thorley Headers®304 SS Long Tube 3-1 Exhaust Headers (THY-515-LS-C)304 SS Long Tube 3-1 Exhaust Headers by Doug Thorley Headers®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.25". Header Style: Long Tube. This long tube header kit really wakes up the 4.0L Toyota motor. Made out of T304...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$512.00
- Doug Thorley Headers®Shortie HeadersShortie Headers by Doug Thorley Headers®. These shortie headers are a fantastic way to work some extra horsepower out of your LS powered truck or SUV. A simple bolt-on installation will have you back out on the road in no time towing...$415.00 - $819.00
- MagnaFlow®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This universal fit converter will require some fabrication to be installed, which will involve cutting...$72.26 - $508.85
- Magnaflow®Direct Fit OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit OEM Grade Catalytic Converter by Magnaflow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace...$150.75 - $3,633.21
- aFe®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by aFe®. Replace the faulty or old rear catalytic converter with the all new aFe power direct-fit front cat replacement. This cat replacement is constructed of 100% MIG welded stainless steel for strength...$161.50 - $570.00
- aFe®Twisted Steel™ Stainless Steel Y-Pipe (48-46007-YN)Twisted Steel™ Stainless Steel Y-Pipe by aFe®. Material: Stainless Steel. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5". True Merge Collector eliminates dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow that formed collectors are prone to produce....True 2 Into 1 Mitered Merge Collector Eliminates Dead Zone for Improved FlowIncorporates High-Flow 400 Cell Catalytic Converters For Better Flow Without CEL Lights$503.50
The Toyota FJ Cruiser has etched itself in the competitive world of off-roaders, and is one of the better off road SUVs from Toyota. Ensure that your FJ Cruiser beats the odds to remain a top performer by installing a custom exhaust system. Built to boost engine power and performance, Toyota FJ Cruiser exhaust systems are all you need to propel this SUV to the very top. Enjoy immense gains in horsepower and torque when you put the exhaust system in place and watch your vehicle move from being merely competitive to being a super achiever. Not just any exhaust system will do. Go for the best in quality and technology in order to reap maximum benefit. CARiD sells the widest variety of top-of-the-range exhaust systems for the FJ Cruiser. Check out their offer of complete exhaust systems and exhaust components for the FJ Cruiser. You will find an entire range for all FJ Cruiser models, including the earliest 2007 releases.
While it is exciting to get increased horsepower and torque, these are not the only things a custom exhaust system offers you. You also get better fuel economy as a result of improvement in engine efficiency. As the engine becomes more effective in burning fuel, your car’s fuel consumption goes down and you get to enjoy a higher gas mileage. As a result, your fuel cost declines so that henceforth, you spend less on fuel. Engine sound is also enhanced, and you car goes from giving a loud monotone to giving a powerful boom. It’s a sound that is fit for an off-road vehicle and suits the FJ Cruiser perfectly. Finally, Toyota FJ Cruiser exhaust systems last many years. You can expect to use yours for as long as you own the FJ Cruiser, without it losing its functionality or performance.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...
- $2,995.00 - $6,995.00